Eosinophilic Esophagitis Center - Topeka, KS
- WebMD Physician Directory of Topeka Doctors
- Related Eosinophilic Esophagitis Articles
- Topeka Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Topeka Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Topeka
Topeka Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Topeka, KS
Eosinophilic esophagitis facts
- Eosinophilic esophagitis is an inflammatory condition of the esophagus that affects both children and adults, and men more than women.
- Eosinophilic gastr...
Other Related Eosinophilic Esophagitis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Topeka, KS Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
VA Eastern Kansas Healthcare System-Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center
2200 SW Gage BlvdTopeka,KS 66622
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.