Eosinophilic Esophagitis Center - Council Bluffs, IA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Council Bluffs Doctors
- Related Eosinophilic Esophagitis Articles
- Council Bluffs Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Council Bluffs Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Council Bluffs
Council Bluffs Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Council Bluffs, IA
Eosinophilic esophagitis facts
- Eosinophilic esophagitis is an inflammatory condition of the esophagus that affects both children and adults, and men more than women.
- Eosinophilic gastr...
Other Related Eosinophilic Esophagitis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Council Bluffs, IA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.