Patient Comments: Eczema - Types

What type of eczema did you have? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: EzcemaGone, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 24

My eczema was mainly focused on the normal areas that happen with this skin condition. I would get it really bad in between my knees, it would get bad in the folds of my elbows, and really bad on my hands. I found a really good calamine lotion eczema couldn't happen against though. Antimony but tough hand lotion, I was really able to get rid of the redness and it was easy to keep in my purse and use instead of regular soap. Again, this product isn't made for treating this type of problem, but in my experience, has made sufficient impact on my quality of life. Please look into a product that works for your skin. Stop using products and soaps that keep making you break out and have flairs ups.

Comment from: Jennifer.E, 7-12 (Caregiver) Published: September 20

I went to 2 different dermatologists. They did nothing. I used Foderma serum and after 2 or 3 months the eczema on my face faded and was nearly gone. Save your money at the doctor's if you have hard-to-treat eczema and go with this!

Comment from: sarve_naz, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 18

I think my eczema occurred because of a shortage in calcium and Vitamin D3. I feel these supplements are very important.

Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) Pictures Slideshow