Earthquake preparedness is a critical part of emergency planning in you live in an area that is subject to earthquakes. Information bout evacuation plans, what do do during an earthquake if you are indoors, outdoors, in or in an automobile. Information on necessary supplies to stock in a first aid kit, survival kits for home, auto, and workplace. Safely prepare and store water and food supplies to last for a period of time if necessary. Read more: Earthquake Supplies Kit and Emergency Preparedness Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Related Disease Conditions
Food Poisoning (Symptoms, Remedies, Treatment, Cure)
Food poisoning is common, but can also be life threatening. The symptoms for food poisoning are fever, abdominal pain, headache,...
First aid is a complicated subject and it is situation-specific. First aid is defined as the help and medical assistance someone...
Job Stress and Your Health
Early warning signs of job stress include headache, sleep disturbance, difficulty in concentrating, short temper, upset stomach,...
Local ResourcesFind a local Doctor in your town
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Health Tip: Making an Emergency Call
- Most Hospitals Aren't Ready for Mass Tragedies, ER Docs Say
- Health Tip: Prepare for a Tornado
- U.S. Better Able to Tackle Health Emergencies: Report
- How Would Your Family Weather a Disaster?
- Health Tip: Medication Use After a Natural Disaster
- Health Tip: Practice Tornado Drills
- Many Parents Unaware of Emergency Plans at Kids' Pre-schools
- Disaster Plans Must Consider Children, Pediatrics Group Says
- Smartphones Could Be Early Warning System for Earthquakes
- Health Tip: Protect Yourself During a Tornado
- Oklahoma Tornadoes a Reminder to Be Prepared
- States Lagging in Emergency Preparedness: Report
- Many More U.S. Households Ready for Disasters: CDC
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter