Dry Skin Center - Port Saint Lucie, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Port Saint Lucie Doctors
- Related Dry Skin Articles
- Port Saint Lucie Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Port Saint Lucie Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Port Saint Lucie
Port Saint Lucie Dermatologist Doctors and Specialists for Dry Skin
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dry skin facts
- Dry skin is a very common condition that causes small fine flakes, cracking, and dry patches.
- Itching is one of the most common symptoms of dry skin.
- Scratching may be hard to resist.
- Dry skin ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Port Saint Lucie, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.