Dry Skin Center - Kissimmee, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Kissimmee Doctors
- Related Dry Skin Articles
- Kissimmee Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Kissimmee Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Kissimmee
Kissimmee Dermatologist Doctors and Specialists for Dry Skin
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Kissimmee, FL
Dry skin facts
- Dry skin is a very common condition that causes small fine flakes, cracking, and dry patches.
- Itching is one of the most common symptoms of dry skin.
- Scratching may be hard to resist.
- Dry skin ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Kissimmee, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of Altamonte Springs
831 S State Road 434Altamonte Springs,FL 32714
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.