Dry Skin Center - Brockton, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Brockton Doctors
- Related Dry Skin Articles
- Brockton Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Brockton Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Brockton
Brockton Dermatologist Doctors and Specialists for Dry Skin
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Brockton, MA
Heidi Flora Anderson-Dockter
90 Libbey Industrial Pkwy # 200East Weymouth, MA 021892 office locations
Dry skin facts
- Dry skin is a very common condition that causes small fine flakes, cracking, and dry patches.
- Itching is one of the most common symptoms of dry skin.
- Scratching may be hard to resist.
- Dry skin ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Brockton, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.