Dry Skin Center - Avondale, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Avondale Doctors
- Related Dry Skin Articles
- Avondale Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Avondale Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Avondale
Avondale Dermatologist Doctors and Specialists for Dry Skin
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Avondale, AZ
S. Elizabeth Whitmore
14506 W. Granite Valley Drive Suites 205 & 206Sun City West, AZ 853752 office locations
Dry skin facts
- Dry skin is a very common condition that causes small fine flakes, cracking, and dry patches.
- Itching is one of the most common symptoms of dry skin.
- Scratching may be hard to resist.
- Dry skin ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Avondale, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cancer Treatment Centers Of America At Western Regional Medical Center
14200 W Celebrate Life WayGoodyear,AZ 85338
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.