Dry Skin Center - Arlington, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Arlington Doctors
- Related Dry Skin Articles
- Arlington Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Arlington Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Arlington
Arlington Dermatologist Doctors and Specialists for Dry Skin
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Arlington, MA
Dry skin facts
- Dry skin is a very common condition that causes small fine flakes, cracking, and dry patches.
- Itching is one of the most common symptoms of dry skin.
- Scratching may be hard to resist.
- Dry skin ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Arlington, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.