Dissociative Identity Disorder Center - North Fort Myers, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Fort Myers Doctors
- Related Dissociative Identity Disorder Articles
- North Fort Myers Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Fort Myers Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Fort Myers
North Fort Myers Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Dissociative Identity Disorder
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in North Fort Myers, FL
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Dissociative identity disorder (DID) facts
- Dissociative identity disorder (DID), formerly called multiple personality disorder, is a condition that is characterized by the presence of at least two clear personality/self states, call...
Other Related Dissociative Identity Disorder Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Fort Myers, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.