Diarrhea Center - Spring Valley, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Spring Valley Doctors
- Related Diarrhea Articles
- Spring Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Spring Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Spring Valley
Spring Valley Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Diarrhea
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Spring Valley, NV
Diarrhea (Causes, Medicine, Remedies, Treatment)
Diarrhea definition and facts
- Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements, an increase in the looseness of stool or both.
- Diarrhea is caused by increased secretion of fluid into the intestine, reduced absorpt...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Spring Valley, NV Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas At St Rose Dominican Hospitals De Lima Campus
102 E Lake Mead PkwyHenderson,NV 89015
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.