Diarrhea Center - Johnson City, TN
- WebMD Physician Directory of Johnson City Doctors
- Related Diarrhea Articles
- Johnson City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Johnson City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Johnson City
Johnson City Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Diarrhea
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Johnson City, TN
Dhara Jesangbhai Chaudhari
310 N State of Franklin Rd Ste 202Johnson City, TN 376042 office locations
Chakradhar Madhavared Reddy
310 N State of Franklin Rd Ste 202Johnson City, TN 376043 office locations
Diarrhea (Causes, Medicine, Remedies, Treatment)
Diarrhea definition and facts
- Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements, an increase in the looseness of stool or both.
- Diarrhea is caused by increased secretion of fluid into the intestine, reduced absorpt...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Johnson City, TN Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.