Diarrhea Center - Huntington, WV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Huntington Doctors
- Related Diarrhea Articles
- Huntington Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Huntington Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Huntington
Huntington Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Diarrhea
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Huntington, WV
Diarrhea (Causes, Medicine, Remedies, Treatment)
Diarrhea definition and facts
- Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements, an increase in the looseness of stool or both.
- Diarrhea is caused by increased secretion of fluid into the intestine, reduced absorpt...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Huntington, WV Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.