Diarrhea Center - Hackensack, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hackensack Doctors
- Related Diarrhea Articles
- Hackensack Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hackensack Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hackensack
Hackensack Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Diarrhea
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Hackensack, NJ
Diarrhea (Causes, Medicine, Remedies, Treatment)
Diarrhea definition and facts
- Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements, an increase in the looseness of stool or both.
- Diarrhea is caused by increased secretion of fluid into the intestine, reduced absorpt...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hackensack, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Joseph M Sanzari Childrens Hospital At Hackensack University Medical
30 Prospect AveHackensack,NJ 07601
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.