Diarrhea Center - Attleboro, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Attleboro Doctors
- Related Diarrhea Articles
- Attleboro Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Attleboro Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Attleboro
Attleboro Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Diarrhea
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Attleboro, MA
Mohammed Mahmoud Abdelmonem Awad Aboelsoud
4545 Cordata Pkwy Ste 1BBellingham, WA 982263 office locations
Diarrhea (Causes, Medicine, Remedies, Treatment)
Diarrhea definition and facts
- Diarrhea is an increase in the frequency of bowel movements, an increase in the looseness of stool or both.
- Diarrhea is caused by increased secretion of fluid into the intestine, reduced absorpt...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Attleboro, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.