Prediabetes is a condition in which a person has early symptoms of diabetes, but have not yet fully developed the condition. If prediabetes is not treated with lifestyle changes, the person will develop type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes and prediabetes can be prevented with lifestyle changes, for example, eating a healthy diet, getting more physical activity, reducing stress, quit smoking, and reducing or managing blood pressure and cholesterol, and managing any other health conditions or risk factors that you may have for developing type 2 diabetes.Read more: Preventing Diabetes Naturally (Type 2, Diet, Causes, Symptoms) Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Fat and Fats Quiz: Fatty Food & Body Fat Percentage
Take this online Fat & Fats Quiz to learn if you really are what you eat!...
Food Portion Distortion Quiz: Correct Serving Size
Are your portions deceiving you? Take the Food Portion Distortion Quiz to find out how and why gigantic portions trick you into...
Sugar Quiz: Facts on Diet & Sugar
Sugar lurks in surprising places. Take the Sugar Quiz to learn of the many ways sugar sneaks into your diet and see what you know...
Protein Quiz: Foods High in Protein
Protein is a staple in our diets, but what happens if we get too much? Take this quiz to find out the truth about protein and...
Type 2 Diabetes: Test Your Medical IQ
What causes type 2 diabetes? Can it be prevented? Take this online quiz and challenge your knowledge of this common condition....
Salt Quiz: Test Your Diet IQ
Do you love salt? Take the online Salt Quiz to get the facts about dietary salts and sodium in fruits, vegetables, processed...
Superfoods Quiz: List of Top Superfoods
Take our Superfoods Quiz! Get to know how unprocessed, raw, organic foods and healthy drinks are rich in nutrients and dietary...
Diet and Nutrition Quiz: Plans & Facts
Even if you think you're getting enough fruits and vegetables per day, how can you be sure? Take the Diet & Nutrition Quiz to...
Type 1 Diabetes Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
What are the causes of type 1 diabetes? Take this quiz and challenge your knowledge of causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatments...
Diabetes Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Take the Diabetes Quiz and learn the causes, signs, symptoms, and types of this growing epidemic. What does diabetes have to do...
Heart Disease: Symptoms, Signs, and Causes
What is heart disease (coronary artery disease)? Learn about the causes of heart disease. Symptoms of heart disease include chest...
How Diabetes Can Affect Your Feet
Learn more about diabetes related foot problems. For people with diabetes, too much glucose in the blood can cause serious foot...
High Protein Diets: Good or Bad?
Low-carb, high-protein diets are quite popular. High protein diets let you snack on protein-rich foods you love, but what are the...
Vegetarian Diet: Tasty, Basic Choices in Pictures
Thinking about becoming a vegetarian? Compared to the general population, the typical vegetarian has a lower body mass index...
Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis, Treatment, Medication
Learn about type 2 diabetes warning signs, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options. Read how diet and exercise can help manage...
Pictures of Famous People With Diabetes
See pictures of celebrities that have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes including Mary Tyler Moore, Salma Hayek, and...
Health Screening Tests Every Woman Needs
What is a health screening? Why is it important to know your blood pressure? How long will your health screening take? Learn...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
10 Tips for a Healthier Fast Food Diet
Losing weight is tough on the road. Fast food can't compare to the health of a well-planned, balanced diet. But if you must eat...
Vitamin D Deficiency: How Much Vitamin D Is Enough?
What does vitamin D do? Learn about vitamin D benefits and discover foods that are high in vitamin D. Explore vitamin D...
Heart Disease: Causes of a Heart Attack
Learn about heart disease and heart attack symptoms and signs of a heart attack in men and women. Read about heart disease...
Fast-Food Sandwiches: Good and Bad Choices For Your Diet
Want to know what the good and bad fast-food sandwiches choices are? Our experts explore the nutrition facts of major restaurant...
Benefits of Exercise: Fitness Facts Prove the Benefits of Working Out
These fitness facts explain why to get in shape. Check out these health facts on the benefits of exercise....
Type 1 Diabetes: What Are The Symptoms?
What is type 1 diabetes? Is there a cure for type 1 diabetes? Learn about type 1 diabetes symptoms, warning signs, causes, and...
Long Life in Pictures: Tips on Sleep, Diet, and More
Did you know making friends can help you live longer? Our experts explore ways to increase your longevity such as making friends,...
Sugar Addiction Facts: Cravings, Hidden Sugar, and More in Pictures
Learn about sugar addiction to see why we often crave sweets and binge on carbs. Learn how sugar affects the brain and get tips...
Diabetes Diet: Healthy Meal Plans for Diabetes-Friendly Eating
Discover the best and worst meals for diabetes-savvy dining. See how to avoid carbs and control your blood sugar with healthier...
Healthy Dieting Myths and Facts
Learn about healthy dieting myths and facts. Can't tell fact from fiction about weight loss and healthy eating? Discover the...
Food Cravings Slideshow: Chocolate, Carbs, Salt, Sugar
Learn which food cravings can wreck your diet. Whether your craving something creamy or crunchy, sweet or salty, food cravings...
Blood Sugar Swings: Tips for Managing Diabetes & Glucose Levels
Learn to better control your glucose levels by preventing blood sugar swings. Beware of caffeine, sugary foods, spices, exercise,...
Diabetes Management Tips and Preventing Complications
Learn 10 simple ways to better manage your diabetes. See tips for controlling blood sugar, diet and exercise and other helpful...
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Improve Diabetes Nerve Pain
Read about diabetic peripheral neuropathy and exercises to manage nerve pain. Learn how to cope with the symptoms of diabetic...
Pictures of 10 Muscle-Building Exercises for Diabetes
Watch this slideshow on Diabetes and Exercise. If you have diabetes, see how strengthening your muscles with these 10 weight...
13 Easy Ways to Eat More Greens
Learn 13 easy ways to add more greens to your diet. Discover how to add kale, spinach, broccoli rabe and more into your diet....
12 Reasons to Love the Mediterranean Diet in Pictures
The Mediterranean diet is a delicious way to eat healthy. We show you how to get the most from this diet with foods like olive...
Diabetes Diet: 11 Low-Sugar Drink Ideas
Searching for low-sugar drink ideas? This pictures slideshow has eleven beverages ideal for people with diabetes and those...
Related Disease Conditions
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
Diabetes is a chronic condition characterized by high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. The two types of diabetes are...
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Signs, Causes, Diet, and Treatment
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a disease in which pressure within the arteries of the body is elevated. About 75 million...
Low Blood Sugar (Hypoglycemia)
Low blood sugar, or hypoglycemia, is a syndrome in which a person's blood sugar is dangerously low. People with type 1 and type 2...
Stroke Causes, Warning Signs, Symptoms, and Treatments
A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to part of the brain caused by either a blood clot (ischemic) or bleeding...
Turner syndrome is an inherited chromosomal condition affecting women. Women with Turner syndrome do not have ovarian function,...
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are...
Preeclampsia (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension)
Preeclampsia is related to increased blood pressure and protein in the mother's urine. Preeclampsia typically begins after the...
Healthy Living and Disease Prevention
The importance of a healthy lifestyle in disease prevention is widely understood and most people know that lifestyle changes and...
Tips for Managing Type 1 and 2 Diabetes at Home
Managing your diabetes is a full time commitment. The goal of diabetic therapy is to control blood glucose levels and prevent the...
Stroke is the third leading killer in the United States. Some of the warning signs of stroke include sudden confusion, trouble...
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Disease Prevention in Women
Disease prevention in women includes screening tests that are a basic part of prevention medicine. All screening tests are...
Insulin resistance is the diminished ability of cells to respond to the action of insulin in transporting glucose (sugar) from...
Diabetes and Foot Problems (Treatment)
Diabetes related foot problems can affect your health with two problems: diabetic neuropathy, where diabetes affects the nerves,...
Gestational diabetes is a condition that is first recognized during pregnancy and is characterized by high blood sugar....
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which a person's pancreas does not produce enough insulin to meet the needs of the body....
Type 1 Diabetes (Symptoms, Causes, Diet, Treatment, Life Expectancy)
Type 1 diabetes mellitus (juvenile) is an auto-immune disease with no known cause at this time. Symptoms of type 1 diabetes...
Type 2 Diabetes Medications (Side Effects, Differences)
Type 2 diabetes oral medications are prescribed to treat type 2 diabetes in conjuction with lifestyle changes like diet and...
The main features of metabolic syndrome include insulin resistance, hypertension (high blood pressure), cholesterol...
A diabetic diet, or diabetes diet helps keep blood glucose levels in the target range for patients. Exercise and medication may...
Snoring (Causes, Aids, Remedies, Solutions)
Snoring, like all other sounds, is caused by vibrations that cause particles in the air to form sound waves. While we are asleep,...
Diabetes Treatment (Type 1 and Type 2 Medications and Diet)
The major goal in treating diabetes is controlling elevated blood sugar without causing abnormally low levels of blood sugar....
High Blood Sugar (Glucose, Hyperglycemia)
Hyperglycemia or high blood sugar is a serious health problem for diabetics. There are two types of hyperglycemia, 1) fasting,...
Heart disease (coronary artery disease) occurs when plaque builds up in the coronary arteries, the vessels that supply blood to...
High Cholesterol: Frequently Asked Questions
Cholesterol occurs naturally in the body. High blood cholesterol levels increase a person's risk of developing heart disease,...
Diabetes and Kidney Disease
In the United States diabetes is the most common cause of kidney failure. High blood pressure and high levels of blood glucose...
Diabetes: Caring for Your Diabetes at Special Times
Taking care of a disease such as diabetes is a life-long process. Learn how to care for yourself or loved one with diabetes in...
Balanitis (Inflammation of the Head of the Penis)
Balanitis is a condition in which the skin of the head of the penis becomes inflamed. If the foreskin is also inflamed, it is...
Low Cholesterol Diet
Cholesterol is naturally produced by the body, and is a building block for cell membranes and hormones. Low-density lipoprotein...
Diabetes Diet for Type 2 Diabetes, List of Foods
A type 2 diabetes diet or a type 2 diabetic diet is important for blood sugar (glucose) control in people with diabetes to...
How to Lower Triglycerides Naturally
Trigylcerides are fatty molecules that travel in the bloodstream. Excess sugar and fat can increase triglyceride levels....
Prediabetes is a situation where a person's blood sugar levels are higher than they should be, but aren't high enough to be...
Spherocytosis (Hereditary, HS)
Hereditary spherocytosis is a blood disorder that is inherited. In hereditary spherocytosis the red blood cells are sphere shaped...
Type 1 vs Type 2 Diabetes (Similarities and Differences)
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic condition in which a person's blood sugar (glucose) levels are too high. Over 29.1 million...
Diabetes Symptoms in Women
Diabetes symptoms in women include vaginal itching, pain, or discharge, loss if interest or pain after having sex, polycystic...
Diabetes Symptoms in Men
Diabetes mellitus is a disease in which a person's blood sugar (blood glucose) is either too high (hyperglycemia) or too low...
Normal Blood Sugar Levels (Ranges) In Adults with Diabetes
People with diabetes can manage and prevent low or high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia) by keeping a log of...
Local ResourcesFind a local Family Physician in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Food Portion Distortion FAQs
- Diet & Nutrition FAQs
- Superfoods FAQs
- Sugar FAQs
- Fat and Fats FAQs
- Diabetes FAQs
- Salt FAQs
- Protein FAQs
- Type 2 Diabetes FAQs
- Type 1 Diabetes FAQs
- Being Overweight Doesn't Mean You're Unhealthy!
- Heart Attack Prevention From a Doctor's Perspective
- Home and Family
- Diabetes Update - American Diabetes Association 2006
- Evaluating Treatments and Supplements
- Disease Prevention From a Doctor's Perspective
- Diabetes Diet
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Diabetes
- Abdominal Pain: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Symptoms
- Prediabetes Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Annual Physical Exam
- Mediterranean Diet
Medications & Supplements
- metformin (Glucophage, Glucophage XR, Glumetza, Fortamet, Riomet)
- rosiglitazone, Avandia
- Actos (pioglitazone)
- Precose (acarbose)
- Avandamet (rosiglitazone/metformin)
- omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Lovaza)
- Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate extended-release )
- Trulicity (dulaglutide)
- Metformin vs. Lantus
- Metformin vs. Janumet
- Metformin (Glucophage) vs. Glipizide (Glucotrol)
Prevention & Wellness
- 'Added Sugars' Label on Foods Could Save Many Lives
- The Earlier You Develop Type 2 Diabetes, the Greater Your Heart Risks
- Type 1 Diabetics Often Unaware of Low Blood Sugar Episodes
- Which Type of Exercise Might Lower Your Diabetes Risk?
- Coping With Diabetes Is a Family Affair
- Walnuts, Almonds Help the Hearts of Those With Type 2 Diabetes
- Weight-Loss Surgery Typically Pushes Type 2 Diabetes Into Remission
- Heart-Healthy Living Also Wards Off Type 2 Diabetes
- Migraine's 'Silver Lining': Lowered Risk for Diabetes?
- Health Tip: Manage Diabetes During the Holidays
- Sugary Drinks: A Big Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Doctor Not Available for Diabetes Care? Nurse Practitioners Do Just as Well
- What You Can Do to Prevent Diabetes
- For Diabetics, Going Vegan May Boost Mood Along With Health
- Does Breastfeeding Hormone Protect Against Type 2 Diabetes?
- Can Intermittent Fasting Help Reverse Type 2 Diabetes?
- Type 2 Diabetes Tied to Raised Risk of Tumors, Cancer Deaths
- 30 Million Americans Now Have Diabetes
- Health Tip: Control Some Risk Factors for Diabetes
- Want to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes? Eat More Whole Grains
- New Hormonal Link Suspected in Type 2 Diabetes
- Just 2 Weeks' Inactivity Can Trigger Diabetes in at-Risk Seniors: Study
- Blood Sugar Spikes Seen in Seemingly Healthy People
- Health Tip: Avoid Sugary Drinks
- A 3-Pronged Plan to Cut Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Diabetes Diagnosis 'Silver Lining'? Other Family Members' Health May Improve
- Fit at Midlife May Mean Healthier Brain, Stronger Heart Later
- Small World? Not With One-Quarter Obese by 2045
- New Medicare Perk: Diabetes Prevention
- Health Tip: If You're Diabetic and Vegetarian
- The Sooner Type 2 Diabetes Arrives, the Worse for Your Heart
- Fewer Diabetes Cases Being Missed
- Do Statins Raise Odds for Type 2 Diabetes?
- Rare Tumor May Point the Way to Diabetes Treatment
- U.S. Pays a Hefty Price for Obesity
- Brisk Walking May Help Ward Off Diabetes
- Normal Weight May Not Protect Against Diabetes
- Sufficient Sleep May Help Protect Men Against Diabetes: Study
- Exercise: Is More Always Better?
- Check Your Risk for Diabetes, CDC Urges
- Doctors Who Order More Tests Sued Less Often
- Despite Advances, Type 2 Diabetics Still Face Elevated Death Risk: Study
- Taking Blood Pressure Drugs at Night May Help Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- The Benefits of Exercise Go Way Beyond the Muscles
- More TV Time May Mean Higher Diabetes Risk, Study Finds
- U.S. Doctors, CDC Join Forces in New Diabetes Prevention Effort
- Asians Need Type 2 Diabetes Screening at Lower Body Weight: Experts
- More Children in the U.S. Are Getting Type 1 Diabetes
- Dairy and Diabetes Risk: New Thinking?
- Weight-Loss Surgery Has Low Complication Rates, Study Finds
- Weight-Loss Surgery Lowers Type 2 Diabetes Risk, Study Shows
- Type 1 Diabetes Increasing Among White American Kids
- Regular Doctor Visits Help Control Blood Pressure, Study Says
- Early Study Points to Diabetes Drug Controlled by Light
- Study Compares Insulin Regimens for Type 1 Diabetes
- Can All Work and No Play Make You Diabetic?
- Diabetes Rates Leveling Off in U.S.
- Diet, Exercise Counseling Urged for Overweight Americans With Heart Risks
- 1 in 10 Moms-to-Be Develop Pregnancy-Linked Diabetes: CDC
- Take Heart: Mediterranean Diet Combats Type 2 Diabetes, Study Says
- Exercise, Diet May Help 'Pre-Diabetics' Dodge Heart Disease Death
- Take Heart: Mediterranean Diet Combats Diabetes, Study Says
- Type 2 Diabetes Is Often a Family Affair
- Keep the Holidays Merry for Kids With Diabetes
- New Understanding of Racial Disparities and Diabetes
- Whole Fruits Tied to Lower Diabetes Risk
- Could Dietary Tweaks Ease Type 1 Diabetes?
- Health Tip: Should I Be Screened for Prediabetes?
- Diabetes Prevention: Start Small, Experts Say
- More Evidence That Exercise Helps Fight Diabetes
- Curry Compound May Lower Diabetes Risk
- Treating Prediabetes Might Prevent Full-Blown Disease
- Stroke Risk Triples After a Decade With Diabetes
- U.S. Diabetes Prevention Program Might Avert 885,000 Cases
- New Type 1 Diabetes Genes Found
- Diet, Metformin Cut Medical Cost for Prediabetes Patients
- New Clues to Low-Calorie Diets and Longer Life
- Gastric Bypass May Improve Diabetes Quickly
- Low Health Literacy May Have Deadly Consequences
- Wine, Salt, and Your Heart: Confusion Abounds
- 'Mini-Strokes' May Increase Risk of Heart Attack
- Diabetes Drug Actos May Also Help Prediabetes
- Unhealthy Diet Raises Heart Risk of Obese Teens
- Blood Test May Predict Risk of Diabetes
- New Insight on Weight Gain After Prostate Cancer Therapy
- Diabetes Raises Depression Risk
- New Technique May Help Diagnose Asthma, COPD
- Apple-Shaped Obesity, Other Forms Equally Risky, Study Finds
- West Virginia Most Obese State, Colorado Least
- Coffee May Lower Stroke Risk
- 384,000 J&J Animas Insulin Pump Cartridges Recalled
- Survey Reveals the Nation's Happiest States
- New Alternative to BMI for Measuring Body Fat
- Diabetes Risks Go Beyond Heart Attacks, Strokes
- Charlie Sheen Substance Abuse: FAQ
- What's the Best Test for Children's Diabetes?
- Breastfeeding by Diabetic Moms Cuts Babies' Obesity Risk
- Fatty Liver May Be Linked to Diabetes Risk
- Higher Vitamin D Intake Could Cut Cancer Risk
- Americans Worry About Getting Alzheimer's
- Where Do the Most Active People Live?
- New Guidelines on Women's Heart Risk
- Wireless Sensor Monitors Heart Failure Patients
- Salty Diet Linked to Stroke Risk
- Many in U.S. Get Unneeded Heart Screening Tests
- Metabolic Syndrome Linked to Memory Loss
- Stroke History of Moms Predicts Risk for Daughters
- Artificial Pancreas Could Help Pregnant Diabetic Women
- Obesity Rates Weigh Down Cities' Budgets
- Celiac, Crohn's Disease Share Common Genetic Links
- CDC: 26 Million Americans Have Diabetes
- Weight Lifters Turning to Human Growth Hormone
- Flu Is Widespread in 11 States
- Healthy Hearts in Mediterranean Lands? Maybe Not
- Sitting for Too Long Is Bad for Your Health
- Mediterranean Diet May Keep Aging Mind Sharp
- Study: Newer Antipsychotic Drugs Are Overused
- Team Treatment Helps Depression, Chronic Disease
- Recall of Defective Glucose Test Strips
- Psoriasis, Heart Disease, and Diabetes: What's the Link?
- Good Cholesterol May Lower Risk of Alzheimer's Disease
- Experts: Exercise Crucial for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Attack Risk Quickly Follows RA Diagnosis
- Healthy Lifestyle May Help Prevent Stroke
- New Links Seen Between Depression and Diabetes
- Bad Economy, Bad Health?
- Low Grades in U.S. for Eating Fruits and Veggies
- Arthritis Drugs Linked to Lower Odds of Alzheimer's
- Obese Teens at Risk for Severe Adult Obesity
- Many With Heart Attack Symptoms Delay Care
- Child's Waist Size Indicates Future Health Risks
- Proposed Nutrition Labels May Exclude Sugar
- New Genes Linked to Obesity, Belly Fat
- Exercise Fights Breast Cancer
- Exercise Helps You Sleep
- FDA Panel Is Split on Ban of Diet Drug Meridia
- Vitamin D May Improve Asthma Control
- Some Dieters Are Set Up to Regain Weight
- Hormone in Hair May Reveal Heart Risk
- Weight Loss Pill Meridia Raises Heart Attack, Stroke Risks
- Diabetes Has an Impact on Sex Life
- Breastfeeding May Lower Moms' Diabetes Risk
- Type 2 Diabetes May Have Link to Alzheimer's
- Green Leafy Veggies May Cut Diabetes Risk
- Wine May Cut Decline in Thinking Skills
- Pro Golfer Phil Mickelson Treated for Psoriatic Arthritis
- Big Waist Increases Death Risk
- Resveratrol May Slow Aging in Humans
- Too Much Pregnancy Weight Gain Raises Child's Obesity Risk
- Diet Drug Lorcaserin Safe, Effective, Study Finds
- FDA Panel Splits Over Avandia Ban
- New Insurance Rules: Free Preventive Health Care
- Vitamins D and E May Affect Dementia Risk
- Obese Kids Have More Reflux Disease
- Deadly Cancer Risk Linked to Cell Age
- Blood Pressure and Diabetes: How Low Should You Go?
- Might You Live to 100? Gene Test Tells
- Obesity Rate Swells in 28 States
- New Type of Diabetes Drug Drops Weight With Blood Sugar
- Obesity After Age 50 Raises Diabetes Risk
- How Red Wine Helps the Heart
- Low Vitamin D Linked to Poor Diabetes Control
- Genes May Play a Role in Vitamin D Deficiency
- Walk Your Dog to Unleash Better Health
- Exercise May Boost Men's Sexual Prowess
- New Aspirin Guidelines for Diabetes Patients
- Cut Back on Sodas to Lower Blood Pressure
- ED a Red Flag for Heart Attack, Strokes
- New Clues to Stubborn Urinary Tract Infections
- Processed Meat Linked to Heart, Diabetes Risks
- Breastfeeding Cuts Fever Risk After Vaccines
- Concerns Raised About Drugstore Genetic Test
- Air Pollution Increases Heart Attack, Stroke Risk
- iPods, Texting at 100: How Centenarians Stay Hip
- Diabetes Nerve Pain May Worsen at Night
- Weight Loss Pill Also Lowers Blood Pressure
- High Doses of Vitamin D May Cut Pregnancy Risks
- Prehypertension, Prediabetes Predict Heart Risk
- $1,000 Personal Genome Coming: Are We Ready?
- Drug Reverses Diabetes-Related Vision Loss
- Is Drinking Wine a Key to Antiaging?
- Many in U.S. Have at Least 1 Heart Risk Factor
- Higher Vitamin D, Better Golden Years?
- Bret Michaels' Condition: How Serious Is It?
- Cost Concerns Delay Heart Attack Care
- Disabilities Sidelining Middle-Age Adults
- Baby Boomers May Outlive Their Kids
- Sleep Apnea Increases Stroke Risk
- Should Healthy People Take Statins?
- Cancer Linked to Other Chronic Illnesses
- Overactive Thyroid May Raise Early Stroke Risk
- Breastfeeding Rates Vary by Race, Region
- Cardiac Catheterizations: Too Many Performed?
- A1c Test Identifies Diabetes, Heart Risk
- U.S. Has Racial Gap in Stroke Rate
- Heart Warning Signs in Obese 3-Year-Olds
- Gestational Diabetes Underdiagnosed
- Belly Fat Is Culprit in Stroke Gender Gap
- Strokes Are Increasing Among Young
- Single Men Have Higher Risk of Stroke
- Early Pregnancy Weight Gain Ups Diabetes Risk
- BPA Not Linked to Ill Effects in 2 Studies
- Survey: Asthma Control Still Poor
- Life Expectancy Up, but So Is Poor Health
- New Way to Predict Women's Heart Risk