Current Health News
Friday, October 23, 2020
- Coffee, Green Tea Might Extend Life for Folks With Type 2 Diabetes
- U.S. Daily COVID Case Count Nears Record for Pandemic
Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Pancreas Cells That Drive Type 1 Diabetes Appear in Healthy People, Too
- CDC Broadens Definition of COVID 'Close Contact'
- Can COVID-19 Cause Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Air Pollution Ups Risk for Parkinson's, Alzheimer's Disease
- New Surge of COVID Infections in America
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Monday, October 19, 2020
Friday, October 16, 2020
- Many Male Breast Cancers Diagnosed Late, and Delays Can Be Lethal
- Heart Defects Don't Increase Risk of Severe COVID-19
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- New Procedure May End Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Fewer Young Adults Are Drinking Alcohol
- COVID or Lung Cancer? Shared Symptom Creates Confusion
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Monday, October 12, 2020
Friday, October 9, 2020
Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Treatment Reverses Type 1 Diabetes. Will It Last?
- Eli Lilly and Co. Seek Emergency FDA Approval for Experimental Antibody Therapy for COVID-19
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Pot Users Need More Anesthesia, Painkillers During and After Surgery
- Severe COVID Depends on Type of Asthma
- Is Appendix Surgery Necessary? Antibiotics May Be Enough for Appendicitis
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Monday, October 5, 2020
Friday, October 2, 2020
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Pandemic Has More Americans Turning to Alcohol
- Do Fasting Diets Really Work? New Study Finds Little Benefit
- There are Three Flu Vaccines for 2020: Which Should You Get?
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- How Important Is Sex as Women Age?
- Warmer Weather Could Bring More West Nile Virus to U.S.
- Doctors Wary of Rushed COVID Vaccine
- CRISPR Gene-Editing Could End Genetic Diseases, But Gene Experts Call for Strict Regulation
Monday, September 28, 2020
Friday, September 25, 2020
- Brain and Memory Supplements a Not-So-Smart Buy
- Most N95 Masks From China Don't Meet US Effectiveness Standards
Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Protect Aging Brains
- 9 in 10 Americans Not Immune to COVID
- COVID-19 in 5 Years: What Will Life Be Like?
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Once-a-Week Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes Shows Promise in Early Trial
- Could Zinc Help Fight COVID-19?
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Too Much or Too Little Sleep Bad for Brains
- Flu Plus COVID Doubles Death Risk
- COVID-19 Overshadows Rises in Mosquito Viruses EEE, Dengue, West Nile
Monday, September 21, 2020
Friday, September 18, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Another Gene Linked to Alzheimer's Risk
- When Will Coronavirus Vaccine Distribution Begin?
- Your Gut Bacteria May Forecast Your Heart Health, Study Finds
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Donor Plasma Therapy for Severe COVID-19
- Your Biological Sex Affects Genes for Cancer, Body Fat, Birth Weight
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Monday, September 14, 2020
Friday, September 11, 2020
- Do Fatter Legs Mean Lower Blood Pressure?
- Study Confirms Restaurants, Bars Are COVID Infection Hotspots
Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Drinking Alcohol Raises Blood Pressure With Diabetes
- Are Masks Kind of Like a Vaccine Against COVID-19?
- Natural Grapefruit Chemical 'Nootkatone' Can Kill Mosquitoes, Ticks in Seconds
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Early Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis Slows Heart Disease
- Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Halted Following Serious Illness in Volunteer
- Does Tylenol Make You Take More Risks?
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
- Permanent Nerve Damage for Some COVID-19 Survivors
- Is There a Link Between Blood Pressure Meds and Cancer?
Friday, September 4, 2020
Thursday, September 3, 2020
- Steroids Can Fight Severe COVID-19, Multiple Studies Confirm
- Hot Asphalt Causes a Lot of Air Pollution
- TikTok 'Benadryl Challenge' Overdose: What Are the Risks?
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Face Shields and Valved Face Masks Offer Less Protection
- 'Spare Tire' Increases Prostate Cancer Risk
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Monday, August 31, 2020
- Fall Allergies or COVID-19? Know Your Symptoms
- U.S. COVID-19 Cases Pass 6 Million, Infections Rising in Youths
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Friday, August 28, 2020
- Rapid 15-Minute COVID-19 Test Approved By FDA
- Hospitals Must Report COVID-19 Data or Be Penalized
- UV Light Kills Coronavirus: Can You Use It Safely?
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Your Sleep Patterns and Alzheimer's Risk
- Confirmed Case of Coronavirus Reinfection Reported
- What Animals Can Get and Spread COVID-19?
Monday, August 24, 2020
Friday, August 21, 2020
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- California Has First Plague Case in Five Years
- As School Year Starts, Parents Overwhelmed by Coronavirus Pandemic
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Will Coronavirus Cancel College Football Season?
- Will a Heat 'Health Crisis' Hit Your City?
- Can Viagra Help Protect Against Colon Cancer Death in Men?
Monday, August 17, 2020
- Neck Gaiters "Worse Than Nothing" in Preventing Coronavirus Spread
- Autopsies Show Microplastics in All Major Human Organs
Friday, August 14, 2020
- Get Dizzy When Standing Up? It Could Be Risk Factor for Dementia
- Coronavirus Deaths in Nursing Homes Climbing Again
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Reduce COVID-19 Death Risk
Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Mammograms in 40s Can Save Women's Lives, Study Finds
- U.S. Coronavirus Death Tally Hits New High for Summer
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- Have Diabetes? Don't Lose Sight of Danger to Your Eyes
- Another COVID Hazard: False Information
- Easy Remedy May Stop Brown Recluse Spider Bite Necrosis
Monday, August 10, 2020
- Pizza Study Shows Body's Resilience to Pigging Out
- Is It Really Whole Grain? Food Labels Often Misleading
Friday, August 7, 2020
- What's the True Cause of Armpit Body Odor?
- Men's Genital Bacteria Help Women Predict Their Vaginal Infection Risk
Thursday, August 6, 2020
- People Are Dying, Going Blind From Hand Sanitizer
- How Does Marijuana Affect the Heart?
- COVID-19 and Type 1 Diabetes: What Experts Still Don't Know
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- Mysterious Paralyzing Illness AFM Is Set to Return, CDC Warns
- How Can the Common Cold Help Protect Against COVID-19?
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- First Drug to Slow Down Arthritis
- Diabetes, Cholesterol Drug Combo Could Be Toxic
- Legionnaire's Disease May Flourish in Plumbing Due to COVID-19 Closures
Monday, August 3, 2020
- Which Health Care Providers Are Most Likely to Get COVID Vaccine?
- Salmonella Outbreak Warning for Red Onions
- Coronavirus Pandemic Becoming Far More Widespread in U.S.
Friday, July 31, 2020
Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Is Hair Loss the Latest COVID-19 Issue?
- Is a Switch to Artificial Sweeteners a Healthy Move?
- As COVID-19 Cases Smolder, American West Faces Heat Wave, Heat Stroke
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- Want to Protect Your Eyes as You Age?
- One Third of Outpatients With COVID-19 Are Unwell Weeks Later
- Sleep Scientist: Take Control of Lucid Dreams with These Techniques
Monday, July 27, 2020
Friday, July 24, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
- Antibodies Fade a Few Weeks After Mild COVID-19 Infection
- Coffee: Healthy for You or Not?
- COVID-19 vs. EEE: Deadly Mosquito Virus Shares Coronavirus Symptoms
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Some People Really Are Bisexual, Science Suggests
- 10 Factors Affect Alzheimer's Disease Risk
- Conjoined Twins Surgery Success in Italy, Vietnam; How Do Conjoined Twins Happen?
Monday, July 20, 2020
- What's Your Burn Risk This Summer?
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Continue to Break Records, Pooled Testing Approved
Friday, July 17, 2020
- New Clues to the Genes Behind Hearing Loss
- Another Daily Record of More Than 75,000 New Infections of COVID-19 in U.S.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
- New Psoriasis Treatment Option From Skin Cream With Roflumilast
- More States, Retailers Turn to Face Mask Mandates as U.S. Cases Top 3.5 Million
- Breakthrough: Temporary Tattoos Double as Medical Sensors
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Popular Heartburn Meds Tied to Higher COVID Risk
- Trump Admin Bypasses CDC on Collection of Coronavirus Data
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- Protein From Plants a Recipe for Longevity
- Beta Blocker Heart Meds Pose Special Risks
- Florida Air Assault on Dengue Mosquitoes to Tamp Down Fever Outbreak
Monday, July 13, 2020
Friday, July 10, 2020
- Another Record-Breaking Day of New Coronavirus Cases in U.S.
- Antiseptic Miramistin May Be Valuable Germ Fighter
Thursday, July 9, 2020
- 11 Dengue Fever Cases Confirmed in Florida
- Can Probiotics Treat Depression?
- Why Brain-Eating Amoebas Prefer Florida and Texas in the Summer
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- A Dangerous Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Lurks in U.S. Water, Soil
- Push for School Reopening as U.S. Cases Top 3 Million
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Bubonic Plague Case Reported in China
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Near 3 Million as Sun Belt Hospitals Reach Capacity
- Cute, But Toxic: Feral Kittens Suspected in Typhus Case
Monday, July 6, 2020
Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain Are Soaring: Are They Safe?
- Fireworks Release Toxic Metals That Are Bad News for Your Lungs
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Are Iron Stores the Key to Alzheimer's?
- Worldwide COVID-19 Cases Far Beyond Official Numbers
- Alzheimer's Disease: Why Some Brain Cells Are More Vulnerable
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Chicken Nuggets Recalled Due to Contamination
- New Swine Flu Carries Pandemic Risk
- Deadly 'Zombie Deer' Disease a Struggle for Wildlife Agencies
Monday, June 29, 2020
- Hormones May Explain Greater Prevalence of Alzheimer's in Women
- U.S. Struggles With Surge in COVID Infections, Global Cases Pass 10 Million
Friday, June 26, 2020
- Obesity Linked to Later Dementia Risk
- U.S. Has 2nd Day of Record Rise in New Coronavirus Cases; Young People Fueling Trend
Thursday, June 25, 2020
- What Behaviors Will Shorten Your Life?
- Asymptomatic Coronavirus Carriers Can Shed Virus on Surfaces: Study
- Genetic Discovery May Simplify PCOS Diagnosis, Treatment
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- 'Disturbing' Spikes in Coronavirus Cases, Fauci Warns
- Bagged Salad Mixes Recalled Due to Cyclospora Outbreak
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
- Does COVID-19 Trigger New Diabetes Cases?
- Does Bad Sleep Make Grumpy People?
- Addiction Services Strained as Opioid Executives Face Reckoning
Monday, June 22, 2020
- Nation's Future Is Cause of Stress for 8 in 10 Americans
- Children's Robitussin and Dimetapp Recalled
Friday, June 19, 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020
- How Many Coronavirus Infections Are Asymptomatic?
- Blood Type, Genetics, Odds for COVID-19
- Calorie Burning Fat Cells—Is This the Switch for Weight Loss, Diabetes Control?
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- 'Prescription Video Game' for Kids With ADHD Approved by FDA
- Dexamethasone Steroid Could Slash COVID-19 Death Risk
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- Nearly 43,000 Lbs. of Ground Beef Products Recalled
- Controversial Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Could Cut Zika, West Nile Risk
Friday, June 12, 2020
Thursday, June 11, 2020
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Hit 2 Million as New Hotspots Surface
- Will Schools Reopen This Fall? What Will That Look Like?
- Can You Spread COVID-19 With No Symptoms? Asymptomatic/Pre-symptomatic Studies Say Yes
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Monday, June 8, 2020
Friday, June 5, 2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020
- Is It COVID-19 or Seasonal Allergies?
- Grieving Blogger Highlights Childhood Cancer DIPG: What Treatments Provide Future Hope?
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Monday, June 1, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Only Half of Americans Say They'd Get a Coronavirus Vaccine: Survey
- 'Silent' COVID-19 More Widespread Than Thought
- Managing COVID-19 Risk With Common Immune Disorders
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
- Flawed Alzheimer's Gene Linked to COVID-19 Risk
- Post-COVID-19 Reopening Means Masks and Distance at Parks, Malls, and Restaurants
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Monday, May 25, 2020
Sunday, May 24, 2020
- Safe Memorial Day Planning During COVID-19 Pandemic
- The 'Quarantine 15': Weight Gain During COVID-19 Pandemic
Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Promising in Early Trial in People
- Are Swimming Pools a COVID-19 Risk?
- Top Sunscreens for 2020 Ranked by Consumer Reports
- COVID-19 vs. Flu: Blood Clots in Lungs
Friday, May 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Damages Lungs Differently Than Flu: Study
- First 2020 Human West Nile Virus Case in New Mexico
Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Sheltered, But Infected: How Can You Catch COVID-19 Staying Home?
- Can UV Light Kill or Prevent Coronavirus?
- Infection Risk From Dead Bodies With COVID-19
- More Vitamin D, Less COVID-19 Risk?
- ACE Inhibitors Protect From Severe COVID-19?
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- Is 6 Feet Enough for COVID-19 Protection?
- COVID-19 Pregnancy Complications Lower Than H1N1 Flu
- Deep Dive Into COVID-19 Literature Updates
- Are COVID-19 Antibody Results Overly Optimistic?
- Panic, Abuse, Addiction: The COVID-19 Mental Health Crisis
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- How Will COVID-19 Change the Workplace?
- Stay-at-Home Orders Slow COVID-19 Spread
- FDA Issues Alert on Accuracy of Rapid Test for Coronavirus
Monday, May 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Pandemic Cancels Proms, Graduations, and Kids' Rites of Passage
- US Employers Question Coronavirus 'Immunity' Tests as Reopening Begins
- What Role Does Vitamin D Play in Reducing the Severity of COVID-19?
Friday, May 15, 2020
- Abbott Rapid Coronavirus Test Could Miss Infections: FDA
- Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Could Arrive in October
Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Ophthalmology Practices Hit Hard by COVID-19 Closures, Changes
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide Explored for COVID-19 Oxygenation
- COVID-19 Cuts Stroke Cases Nearly 40% Nationwide
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- How Will Remdesivir Be Distributed?
- Hospital Volumes Slashed in Half During Pandemic
- Severe COVID-19: The Younger a Patient the More Obese
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Surge in COVID-19 PTSD May Be the 'New Normal'
- COVID-19 in Third-Trimester Pregnancy
- Medical Schools Bringing Back Students, Flooded With Applicants
- Operation Quack Hack: FDA Targets Fraudulent COVID-19 Products
- COVID-19 and Psychosis: Is There a Link?
- Study Examines COVID-19 Risk in Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Children With Kawasaki-Like Disease Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Recognize and Manage Kawasaki-Like Syndrome
- Coronavirus: A Tale of Two Americas
- Why Wasps, Ticks, and Mosquitoes Are More Dangerous Than Murder Hornets in Summer 2020
Monday, May 11, 2020
- Healthy Vitamin D Levels Could Be Linked to COVID-19 Survival
- Physician's Diary as a COVID Patient
- COVID-19 in ICE Facilities Could Overwhelm US Hospitals
- Mental Health Crisis Emerging From COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Drug Interactions During Treatment
- COVID in Kids: Pediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Suspicious of COVID-19 Treatments
- Why Are Men More Susceptible to Severe COVID-19 Than Women?
- COVID-19: 8 Steps for Getting a Doctor's Office Ready to See Patients Again
- Known and Unknown Links Between COVID-19 and Diabetes
Saturday, May 9, 2020
- COVID Toes Among Wide Variety of Updated Symptoms
- Anticoagulation (Blood Thinners) Linked to Increased COVID-19 Survival
- COVID Seroprevalence: Community Prevalence and Infection Fatality Rate
- SARS-CoV-2 in Semen of COVID-19 Patients?
Friday, May 8, 2020
- Is Coronavirus Also Sexually Transmitted?
- COVID-19: We Can't Test Our Way Out of This
- Volunteers Procure PPE, Build Largest Platform GetUsPPE.org
- Beyond COVID-19 Wards, Hospital Loneliness Is Pervasive
- Uptick in Alcohol, Liver Hospital Admissions Due to COVID
Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Can Blood Thinners Boost COVID-19 Survival?
- A Thank You to Our Nurses
- Restarting Elective Cardiac Cases Following COVID
- New Angiotensin Studies in COVID-19 Give More Reassurance
- Retired and Part-Time Doctors in COVID-19 Era
- Pregnant Patients With COVID-19 Need Early Oxygen Therapy
- Coronavirus Social: Nurses Behaving Badly on TikTok
- Lions, Tigers, and Puppies, Oh My! Animals Get Coronavirus, Too
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Reopening States Must Choose: More Financial Doom or COVID-19 Death Spikes?
- COVID-19 Data Dives: Takeaways From Seroprevalence Surveys
- Students Upset by US Medical Licensing Examination COVID-19 Changes
- Many Are Skipping Medical Care, Immunizations, Due to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Skin Manifestation Heterogeneity
- Poll: Who Is Ready for Society to Reopen?
- Diabetes Management in COVID Patients Is Proving Extremely Complex
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- Can You Get Reinfected With Coronavirus?
- Healthcare Workers Have Virtual March for PPE
- Telehealth Physicians Get More Pay During Pandemic
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention National Response to COVID-19 Program
- Crowds Prompt Miami Beach South Pointe Park Closure
Monday, May 4, 2020
- FDA Approves Emergency Use of Remdesivir for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Transmission to Household Members
- Rural Hospitals Prepare Differently for COVID-19
- New York Stopping Subways Overnight for Disinfection
- Tracking National Response to Coronavirus Efforts
Sunday, May 3, 2020
- Neurologists Dust Off Their Stethoscopes, Join COVID Frontlines
- Babies Should Not Wear Face Masks, Experts Say
- Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrests Soar During COVID-19
- COVID-19: The Trauma of Witnessing So Much Illness and Death Will Have Lasting Effects
Saturday, May 2, 2020
- Cancer and COVID-19
- Don't Ignore the Harms of Social Distancing
- Elastomeric Respirator Masks for COVID-19 Healthcare Workers
- Increasing Cancer Deaths Due to COVID-19 Care Disruptions
- 500 TSA Employees Test Positive for COVID-19
Friday, May 1, 2020
- Diabetes Drug Dapagliflozin (Farxiga, AstraZeneca) for COVID-19
- 'Cybertricians' Help COVID Patients Stay Home
- Virtual Doctor, Patient Sessions Soar
- Remdesivir the 'Standard of Care' for COVID-19, Fauci Says
- Metastatic Cancer Linked to Worse Outcomes of COVID-19
- Endocrinology Unit Turned Entirely Over to COVID-19
- Two Rare Neurologic Conditions Linked to COVID-19
- Guidelines for Management of COVID-19
Thursday, April 30, 2020
- COVID-19 May Be Causing Kawasaki Disease Heart Condition in Kids
- Are Face Shields Better Than Face Masks for Coronavirus?
- COVID-19 and High-Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE) Link
- Chest Imaging Guidelines Released for Pediatric COVID-19
- COVID-19 Crisis Exposes Physician Abuse
- Hospitals Update Hydroxychloroquine Protocols After FDA Warning
- The Case for Passive Ventilation Alternative for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Is an Opportunity, Challenge for Addiction Treatment
- Preventing PPE-Related Skin Issues, Damage, Pain
- Kidney Transplant Patient Deaths With COVID-19
- COVID-19: Calls to Mental Health Crisis Hotlines Soar
- COVID-19: Don't Forget About Plasmapheresis
- When COVID-19 Mutates, What Are the Risks?
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Doc Suspended for Exposing Poor Social-Distancing Practices, PPE Shortages
- COVID-19 Focus to Racial, Ethnic, Economic Health Disparities
- Medicare Advance Payment Program for COVID-19
- 'The Pause' Honors the Dead in COVID-19 Advance Care
- Chest Imaging in Patients With COVID-19
- Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy During COVID-19
- New Billing Basics for Telemedicine
- 'Hospital at Home' May Boost COVID-19 Inpatient Capacity
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- No Evidence COVID-19 Survivors Are Immune: WHO
- New Saliva-Based COVID-19 Test an Easier Alternative
- Diagnosis and Management of Cardiovascular Disease During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Medical Licensing Tests to Resume, Sparking Student Concerns
- Managing 'Vulnerable Subgroup' With Diabetes and COVID-19
- Blueprint to Increase COVID Testing in US
- Is 6 Feet of Social Distance Enough? 12-Foot Coronavirus Coughs Explained
Monday, April 27, 2020
- Will Social Distancing Last Through the Summer?
- Pepcid Ingredient Famotidine Being Tested as COVID-19 Treatment
- Equal Vaccine Access Key to Stopping COVID-19
- Blood Clots a Dangerous COVID-19 Mystery
- Doctor Outpatient Visits See Massive Decline Due to COVID-19
- COVID Testing Should Double In Coming Weeks, Dr. Fauci Says
Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Is Remdesivir a 'Promising Candidate' for COVID-19 Treatment?
- How Home Pulse Oximetry Monitors Could Change COVID-19 Fight
- Blood Clotting, Strokes in Young Adults With COVID-19
- The 'Great Imitator': How COVID-19 Can Look Like Almost Any Condition
Saturday, April 25, 2020
- Managing Acute Kidney Injury in COVID-19 Patients
- Hydroxychloroquine Ineffective for COVID-19, Study Suggests
- Angiotensin Drugs and Coronavirus: More Reassuring Data
- Will Suicide Rates Jump Due to COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Diabetes Care During COVID-19 Lockdown
Friday, April 24, 2020
- Coronavirus Care Could Cost US Hundreds of Billions
- HHS Paying Out Next Round of COVID-19 Provider Relief Funds
- Crucible of Crisis': Cardiology Fellows Adapt During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Trials With Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- 'The Box': Acute Myocardial Infarction Blood Pressure Tracking
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) 'Living' Treatment Guidelines for COVID-19
- Consensus Recommendations on AMI Management During COVID-19
- Will Coronavirus Restrictions Lead to More Advanced Cancers?
Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Could the Ancient Drug Colchicine Help Fight COVID-19?
- Cardiac Diagnostics in the COVID-19 Age
- The Uncertainty of COVID-19 Antibody Tests
- Surge or No Surge, Iowa Readies for COVID-19
- Adding Loss of Taste and Smell to COVID-19 Screening
- Restructuring Cancer Care in the Era of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Specialist Physicians Find Unfair Employer Practices
- Coronavirus Herd Immunity: How Trustworthy Are Recent Antibody Tests?
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Death Risk Higher for COVID-19 Patients With Hydroxychloroquine
- When Will Elective Procedures and Surgeries Resume?
- COVID-19: Financial Impacts to Medical Practices
- In-Hospital Diabetes Glucose Levels for COVID-19 Survival
- What Will the COVID-19 Future Look Like?
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- What Are the Real Coronavirus Numbers?
- Will America Halt Funding to World Health Organisation (WHO)?
- Rapidly Changing PPE Rules Cause Confusion
- Can a Chest X-Ray Diagnose COVID-19?
- Grief, Chaos, and COVID: How Health Care Copes
- COVID-19: Standard Respiratory Therapy Protocols for ARDS
- Oxygen Levels in COVID-19 With ARDS
- COVID-19: Increase in Anxiety, Other Psych Meds
- 'World's First' COVID-19 Psychiatric Ward
- The COVID-19 At-Home Test Kit Approved: What That Means
Monday, April 20, 2020
- What Will Reopening America Look Like?
- Pressure on Nurses to Work Without Right Equipment
- How Accurate Are COVID-19 Death Counts?
- Additional Cases Link COVID-19 and Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- What Will Antibody Testing Really Tell Us About Coronavirus?
Sunday, April 19, 2020
- COVID-19 More Widespread, Less Severe
- Uncommon, Unusual Symptoms of COVID-19
- Anxiety, Depression Prescriptions Up Due to COVID-19
- Blood Supply Strained for COVID-19 and Noninfected Patients
Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Cancer Treatment Delays Because of COVID-19
- How to Sanitize and Reuse a N95 Face Mask
- Strong Evidence of Heart Injury in COVID-19
- COVID-19: Common Neurologic Symptoms Revealed
- Obesity Link to More Severe Coronavirus, Especially in Younger Adults
- Infectious Diseases Doctor Comments on the COVID-19 Crisis From the Outside
- COVID-19 Pneumonia: Severe Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cytokine Storms Fuel Coronavirus Deaths
Friday, April 17, 2020
- After Infection, Are You Immune to COVID-19? Immunity Key to Reopening
- COVID-19: TikTok, Social Media, and Health Information
- COVID-19: Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Work Better Than Standard Treatments in Trial
- CPR for COVID-19: Hypoxemia, Respiratory Failure Predispose Patients to Cardiac Arrest
- COVID-19 Will Create Mental Illness 'Inevitable' Next Pandemic
Thursday, April 16, 2020
- COVID-19: Do Ventilators Help or Harm?
- COVID-19: Pause Infertility and Reproduction Treatments?
- Long-Term Repercussions of COVID-19 on Children's Health
- Stroke Patient Care Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Prioritizing Essential Health Care During COVID-19
- Hospital Staff Fear Speaking Out to Media
- Heart Procedures and Treatments in COVID-19 Era
- No Medications Currently Recommended for COVID-19 Treatment: IDSA
- Jail and Prison Challenges During COVID-19
- 'Hypercoagulation,' Antiphospholipid Antibodies in COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 and Diabetes: Causes of Poor Prognosis and Recovery
- After Infection, Are You Immune to COVID-19? Immunity Key to Reopening
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Cardiac Troponins by High-Sensitivity Assays for COVID-19 Triage
- COVID-19 and Cancer Patient Registry
- Spiritual Health Matters in the COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID-19 May Cost Health Insurers More Than $550 Billion
- NYC Hospitals Require In-Person Presence for Telehealth Work
- COVID-19 Loosens Telehealth, Clinician Scope-of-Practice Rules
- Medical Education Resident and Student Describe 'New Normal' of COVID-19
- Obesity Increases Risks for COVID-19
- Cardiovascular Disease Role in COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus: Remdesivir Article Divides Twitter
- How Surge Staffing Can Fight COVID-19
- IBD and COVID-19: Certain Meds, Drugs Risky
- Where Did the COVID-19 Virus Come From?
- WHO Guidelines to Lift COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place Restrictions
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Why Is Coronavirus a Bigger Worry for People With Diabetes?
- Higher Mortality Rate in Ventilated COVID-19 Patients
- Sweden and Singapore: The COVID-19 'Soft' Approach vs. Techno-Surveillance
Monday, April 13, 2020
- Bogus Coronavirus Products, COVID-19 Scams Abound
- What Do Early Remdesivir Data Suggest for Coronavirus?
- COVID-19: Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic?
- How COVID-19 Hit a Physician Couple Differently
Sunday, April 12, 2020
- Chloroquine, Zinc, Vitamins to Prevent COVID-19 Infection
- How May Doctors and Nurses Have Coronavirus?
Saturday, April 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Registry Tracks Pregnant Women, Newborns
- Sterilizers, Disinfectant Devices, and Air Purifiers for Coronavirus
Friday, April 10, 2020
- Lung Ultrasound to Triage COVID-19 Protocols
- COVID-19: Mental Health Patients May Be Among the Hardest Hit
- Acute Hepatitis From COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- What the HIV Epidemic Can Teach Us About the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Financial Aid to Sustain Doctors' Practices Amid COVID-19
- Doctors and Nurses Are Heroes On-Duty, 'Lepers' Off-Duty
- Lessons Learned With Kidney Disease in COVID-19
- OSHA Legal Guidance for COVID-19 Return to Work
- CDC Issues New COVID-19 Return-to-Work Guidelines
Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Will Warmer Weather Curb COVID-19?
- COVID-19–Related Airway Management Guidelines
- COVID-19 Drive-Thru Rapid Testing at Some CVS, Walgreens
- First Case of Coronavirus Presenting as Guillain-Barré
- COVID-19 Risk From Beaches, Lakes, Pool Water?
- Will Coronavirus Continue to Spread in Warmer Spring and Summer Months?
- Doctors Suspect Mystery COVID-19 Lung Problems, Plea for New Approach
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus Killing Two Times More Men Than Women
- Follow a Nurse Inside a COVID-19 ICU: 'I'm Terrified'
- COVID-19 Infection Involves Cardiovascular System in Many Different Ways
- A Hospital Doctor Looks at COVID-19 Preparations and Protocols
- Do Biologics Compromise the Immune System for COVID-19?
- Palliative Radiation Therapy for Cancer During COVID-19
- Rapid Response to PTSD Therapy May Predict Long-Term Improvement
- COVID-19 Shows Gaps in PPE Training, Effectiveness
- Doctors, Nurses Face Retaliation for Voicing Concerns About Health and Safety
- Tocilizumab (Actemra) for COVID-19 Coronavirus Treatment
- Doctors Puzzle Over COVID-19 Lung Problems
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- How to Wear a Face Mask
- Huge Global Effort for Clinical Trials in COVID-19
- COVID-19 Unsafe Working Conditions a Public Health Issue
- COVID-19 Public Health and Clinical Medicine
- More Deaths From COVID-19 Than Previously Predicted?
- Colorectal Cancer Proposed Treatment Guidelines for COVID-19 Era
- Hay Fever Spring Allergy or Coronavirus?
- Corticosteroids With COVID-19 in Asthma, Allergies, and Arthritis Patients
- First Case of Encephalitis Linked to COVID-19 Reported
- COVID-19 Survivors: Red Cross Wants Your Blood Plasma for Antibody Treatments
Monday, April 6, 2020
- Separating Babies and Mothers for COVID-19
- If We All Use Face Masks COVID Deaths Could Fall 10%
- Anti-Parasite Drug Ivermectin Stunts COVID-19 Virus Culture in Lab Study
- Neurologic Symptoms of COVID-19: Encephalopathy, Ataxia, and More
- Coronavirus Sending the Sick to Hospitals Alone, No-Visitor Policies
Sunday, April 5, 2020
- CDC Urges All Americans to Wear Face Masks
- Can Coronavirus Spread Through the Air -- Talking, Exhalation?
- How Long Does Coronavirus Stay on Clothes and Laundry?
Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Stroke Care During COVID-19 Emergency Strategy
- Key Drug Shortages in COVID-19 Fight
- A Decade of Telemedicine Has Advanced in Just Weeks
- Hydroxychloroquine: Possible COVID Drug Can Have Eye Risks
- Mental Health Services for Coronavirus Healthcare Workers
- COVID-19: General Medical Council Allows More Doctors Back to Work
- NYU Med Students Join COVID Fight
- Lessening Your Pandemic Anxiety
Friday, April 3, 2020
- Can You Catch Coronavirus From Takeout Food?
- US Lifting Visa Restrictions for Doctors Amid COVID-19
- How Many People Will Get COVID-19?
- What Is the Updated Fatality Rate for COVID-19?
- COVID-19: Hypertension, Angiotensin Link
- Should We All Wear Face Masks? Check the Czech Republic
- France Coronavirus 'Close to Catastrophe'
- High Influenza Activity or COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Firings, Furloughs, and Pay Cuts at Hospitals
- Abortion Bans Amid COVID-19
Thursday, April 2, 2020
- FDA Pulls Heartburn Drug Zantac From Market
- Is Pink Eye a Symptom of Coronavirus?
- Healthy People With No Symptoms Spread Coronavirus
- Nursing Homes Guidelines for COVID-19
- Pregnancy Guidelines During COVID-19 Pandemic
- More Than 60 Doctors in Italy Have Died in COVID-19 Pandemic
- Should You Keep Using Dialysis Center Networks During COVID-19?
- What If a COVID-19 Test Is Negative?
- Healthcare Workers Feel Betrayed in Coronavirus Disaster
- Boosting Your Immunity From COVID-19? These Foods, Vitamins, Routines Work Best
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Struggling With Drug Addiction and Withdrawal During COVID-19 Isolation
- Hospitals Face Cash Crunch in 60-90 Days Due to COVID-19
- The Science of Social Distancing
- Early Med School Graduation Amid COVID-19
- Face Mask and Respirator Use for Coronavirus
- Do Saunas and High Temps Kill Coronavirus?
- Stay on Angiotensin ACE inhibitors and ARBs Drugs During COVID-19
- How Does a Ventilator Help if You Have COVID-19 Coronavirus Disease?
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Running Out of Asthma Inhalers Due to Coronavirus Fight
- Coronavirus: How Can I Help?
- High Anxiety in America Over COVID-19
- Ventilator Priority and Rationing for Coronavirus
- Hospitals Short on PPE and Infectious Disease Protocols
- Managing COVID-19 Risk in Retinal Procedures
Monday, March 30, 2020
- Sports Doctors Must Reassess With COVID-19 Coronavirus
- What Neurologists Can Expect From COVID-19
- Doctors, Nurses Face Harassment, Firing for Self-Care Amid COVID-19 Coronavirus
- US Government Extends Social Distancing to April 30 as COVID-19 Cases Surge
- Heart, Diabetes Drug Risks With COVID-19?
- COVID-19: Should Everyone Be Wearing a Face Mask?
- 5-Minute Rapid-Result Coronavirus Test
- More Than 1 in 3 Cardiologists Burned Out, Many Ready to Leave
- COVID-19: Hydroxychloroquine Effectiveness Data From France
- COVID-19 Testing Supply Shortages
Sunday, March 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma to Treat Coronavirus Patients
- COVID-19 Antibody Test (ELISA) for Those Already Infected With Coronavirus
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Lonely, Anxious Seniors Need More Coronavirus Help
- Cardiac Injury Common in COVID-19, Predicts Mortality
- Fecal Transplants May Spread COVID-19
- What COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment Guidelines From China Can Teach Us
- Delaying Cancer Surgery During COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Diabetes in 20 Year Olds
- COVID-19: Alarming Levels of Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia in Healthcare Workers
Friday, March 27, 2020
- Cardiology Heart Health Doctors Shift to Telehealth Due to COVID-19
- Could Stroke Drug Tissue Plasminogen Activator (tPA) Help Treat COVID-19 Patients?
- COVID-19, Hypertension, Diabetes: ACE Inhibitors and Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
- NYU Med School Early Graduation for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Erases State Licenses for Doctors
- Cardiac Implications of COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Pandemic Foreshadows Mental Health Crisis
Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Infection Control Protects Hospital Staff From COVID-19
- The Power of Hand-Washing to Prevent Coronavirus
- Infectious Disease Doctors in Short Supply for COVID-19 Crisis
- Diabetes, Heart Disease and COVID-19 Infection
- COVID-19 Shortages for Ventilators, Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer Come With Promise, Warnings
- COVID-19 Makes Kidney Donation and Transplants Complicated
- Vision and Eye Care: An Ophthalmologist's View of COVID-19
- Guidelines for Evaluating and Testing for COVID-19 Coronavirus (CDC)
- COVID-19 Isn't Even 'Alive,' It's Not Really a Living Organism
- Coronavirus: Are Meat, Milk, Eggs Safe to Eat?
- Doctor Triages, Treats Coronavirus by Ultrasound
- Medical Students Get Early Push Into Coronavirus Battle
- Pharmacist Tempers Hopes for Remdesivir (RDV) as Possible COVID-19 Cure
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Guidelines for Containing the Spread of COVID-19
- Doctors, Nurses Coming Out of Retirement for COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Long Does Coronavirus Stay on Surfaces and in the Air?
- How Coronavirus Spreads, What Lab Tests Work?
- Coronavirus CPR and Emergency Care
- Hantavirus Death in China: Why Coronavirus-Like Pandemic Unlikely
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Coronavirus: Policy Change for Opioid Addiction
- Coronavirus Will Strain Radiology, Chest CT
- What the US Can Learn From Italy's Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Bill for Telehealth and COVID-19 Tests
- COVID-19 Test Shortage Sidelines Clinicians
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Evaluating and Testing Coronavirus Patients
- Tom Hanks' Coronavirus Recovery Might Help Us All
- Aralen, Plaquenil Shortages From COVID-19 Threaten Lupus, RA Patients
Monday, March 23, 2020
- Kaiser's COVID-19 Chief Shares Surge Strategies
- Can Doctors Work Across State Lines During Coronavirus Crisis?
- Needing Routine Health Care in the Era of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Asthma Patients Should Stay on Steroids
- How Is Cancer Oncology Adapting to COVID-19?
- The Science of Handwashing for Coronavirus
Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Emergency Room Doctors in Critical Condition From Coronavirus
- Digestive Symptoms Tied to Worse Coronavirus Outcomes
- A Look Into Seattle Coronavirus Outbreak
- How Many Total Coronavirus Cases, Including Undiagnosed?
- Latest Coronavirus Updates and Topics
- N95 Respirator Masks, Surgical Masks, and DIY Masks
- How Is Coronavirus Causing Disruptions in Cancer Care?
- Liver Disease, Liver Damage, and COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Risking Life Without Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Is Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 Really the Answer?
Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Is There a High Blood Pressure and Coronavirus Link?
- Will There Be a National Quarantine for Coronavirus in the US?
- Coronavirus: How Are the Protectors Staying Protected?
- Managing Children's Fear, Anxiety in the Age of Coronavirus
- What Causes Death in COVID-19 Coronavirus Patients?
- Older Patients With Cancer Especially Vulnerable to Coronavirus
- Does Coronavirus Spread by Fecal Transmission?
- Flattening the Curve for Coronavirus
- Coronavirus on Social Media: COVID-19 Hashtags, Social Distancing, Twitter Tweets
Friday, March 20, 2020
- Blood Type May Affect COVID-19 Risk
- Two Therapeutic Drugs Could Treat COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Drives Alameda California to Shelter in Place
Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Was Coronavirus Made in a Lab?
- Is It Coronavirus, Flu, or Cold Symptoms? Coronavirus Smothers Lungs with 'Fluffy Globs'
- Is Flu Drug Favipiravir Effective Against Coronavirus?
- Top Coronavirus Questions Answered By CDC Expert
- The Black Death: What Bubonic Plague Reveals About COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Two US Congressmen Test Positive for Coronavirus
- Stores Offer Seniors-Only Shopping Times for Coronavirus Safety
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Coronavirus Cases Hit All 50 States, as U.S. Death Toll Tops 100
- The Most Effective Ways to Kill Coronavirus in Your Home
- Who's Most at Risk From Coronavirus?
- U.S. May Not Have Enough Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Experts Skeptical of France's Stance Against Ibuprofen as Treatment for COVID-19
- Undetected Cases May Be Driving Coronavirus Spread, Study Finds
- Think You Have COVID-19 Symptoms? Here's What to Do
- Keeping Coronavirus Anxiety at Bay
- Fake Text Messages Warn of Martial Law in U.S. Due to Coronavirus
- 'Overwhelming' Number of Coronavirus Cases Expected in U.S.
- New Coronavirus Guidelines Discourage Gatherings of 10 or More
- Another Study Finds COVID-19 Typically Mild for Kids
- Medical Groups Say Heart Meds Don't Worsen COVID-19 Symptoms
- Coronavirus Could Lead to Vast US Hospital Bed, Ventilator Shortage, Emergency Doc Predicts
- Coronavirus Treatment: Ibuprofen (NSAIDs) and Acetaminophen (Paracetamol) Risk
- With New Boost From Medicare, 'Telemedicine' Steps Up to Fight Coronavirus
- AHA News: Working Out While Staying Safe During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Monday, March 16, 2020
- Visitors Banned from U.S. Federal, State Prisons Due to Coronavirus - MedicineNet Health News
- Kids Get Mild COVID-19 Symptoms, But Chance of Transmission High: Study
- States Begin to Close Bars, Restaurants as U.S. Coronavirus Cases Pass 3,400
- Babies Are Spared Severe COVID-19 Symptoms
- Poll Finds Many Americans Heeding Advice on Coronavirus
- Soap vs. Coronavirus: Best Hand-Washing Tips for You and Your Kids
- Hit by Coronavirus Panic? Look for Data Not Drama, Experts Say
- Alcohol Distilleries Making Hand Sanitizer for Coronavirus
- What Are the Official Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Avoiding Fear, Anxiety While You Self-Quarantine
- First Volunteers to Receive Coronavirus Vaccine in Early Trial
- New Coronavirus Guidelines Discourage Gatherings of 10 or More; Millions of Test Kits Coming
Friday, March 13, 2020
- New Coronavirus Has Long Survival Times in Air and on Surfaces
- Expectant Moms: Take Care and Don't Panic About Coronavirus
- Should I Still Do Dialysis With Coronavirus?
Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Getting on With Your Life in the Age of Coronavirus
- Trump Bans Travel From Most of Europe as WHO Declares Coronavirus a Pandemic
- What 1918 Spanish Flu Death Toll Tells Us About COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Top 1,000, With Efforts to Fight Hotspots on Both Coasts
- Coronavirus: How to Talk to Your Kids
- WHO Declares Coronavirus a Pandemic, as U.S. Cases Top 1,000
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Is a 'Universal' Flu Vaccine on the Horizon?
- Coronavirus Symptoms Don't Surface for 5 to 12 Days: Study
- Why Coronavirus COVID-19 Quarantine Might Not Work
- Coronavirus Alternative Treatments: Can Traditional Chinese Medicine and Herbs Help?
Monday, March 9, 2020
- Should You Cancel Travel Plans Due to Coronavirus? Take This Quiz
- Coronavirus Hoarding: Low Stock, High Prices for Supplies
- Bogus Coronavirus 'Meds' Targeted by FDA
- 'Real' U.S. Coronavirus Cases May Have Topped 9,000, Scientists Say
- Can Vitamin C Prevent and Treat Coronavirus?
Friday, March 6, 2020
- California Cruise Ship Passengers Await Coronavirus Test Results; U.S. Cases Pass 220
- IKEA Recalls 820,000 Chests Due to Tipping Hazard
Thursday, March 5, 2020
- Could Smartphones Be Making Migraines Even Tougher to Treat?
- How an Ebola Drug Might Fight COVID-19
- 'Skull Breaker' Challenge Puts Kids at Serious Injury Risk
- Can U.S. Hospitals Handle Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- One Key Way to Curb Coronavirus Spread: More Paid Sick Leave
- Pet Dogs and Cats Can't Pass New Coronavirus to People
- Can Zinc Lozenges Ward Off Coronavirus? What Doctors Say
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Climb Past 120, With 9 Deaths Reported
- Huge Spike in U.S. Demand for Hand Sanitizers
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Is Coronavirus Really Like the Flu? Here's a Comparison
- Common Sense on Shielding Yourself From Coronavirus
- As Coronavirus Spreads, Should Travel History Be in Your Medical Records?
Monday, March 2, 2020
- Are Your Vaccinations Up to Date?
- Stop Buying Face Masks: U.S. Surgeon General
- Home Isolation for Coronavirus (COVID-2019): What Is It and How Do You Do It?
Friday, February 28, 2020
Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Trump Taps Pence to Head Coronavirus Response, As 1st U.S. Case of 'Unknown Origin' Spotted
- How to Prepare, Protect Yourself From Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Quarantine: Your Rights When Health Authorities Detain You
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- More Countries Report Coronavirus Cases, as Outbreak in U.S. Looks Certain
- Sugary Sodas Wreak Havoc With Cholesterol Levels, Harming the Heart
- Drug Offers Hope Against Tough-to-Treat Chronic Cough
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- $2.5 Billion Coronavirus Plan Sent to Congress as Nations Race to Stem Outbreaks
- Coronavirus Outbreak in America Is Coming: CDC
- How Common Are STDs? Most People Have No Clue
Monday, February 24, 2020
- Without Symptoms or Clear Test Results, Woman May Have Still Spread Coronavirus
- Global Coronavirus Outbreaks Stoking Fears of Pandemic
- Mealtime Choices Could Affect Your Odds for Stroke
- Could Snake Venom Treat Cancer?
Friday, February 21, 2020
- Symptomless Coronavirus Cases Stymie Screening Efforts
- US Cases of Coronavirus COVID-19 Concentrated in West Coast -- Where Else?
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Reach 34: CDC
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Common Plastics Chemicals Linked to Autism Traits in Young Boys
- U.S. Scientists Take Key Step Towards Coronavirus Vaccine
- Pregnant Women Who Take Macrolide Antibiotics Have Increased Risk of Birth Defects: Study
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Recommended Diuretic Drug Tied to Harmful Side Effects
- Elton John's Walking Pneumonia: What Is It? What's the Prognosis and Recovery?
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Could 9 in 10 Cases of Dengue Be Prevented?
- Coronavirus: Are U.S. Hospitals Prepared?
- Price Hikes Have Patients Turning to Craigslist for Insulin, Asthma Inhalers
- Are Coronavirus Tests Accurate?
Friday, February 14, 2020
- Will Brushing and Flossing Protect You Against Stroke?
- Medtronic MiniMed 600 Series Insulin Pumps Recalled
Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Shingles Vaccine Bonus: Reduced Risk of Stroke?
- Coronavirus Cases, Deaths Shoot Up Sharply, While 14th Case Reported in U.S.
- Huey Lewis: His New Album, Hearing Loss, and Meniere's Disease
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- High Testosterone Levels Have Different Health Impact for Men and Women
- Coronavirus Death Toll Tops 1,000, While 13th U.S. Case Confirmed
- Coronavirus Fears Have U.S. Pharmacies Running Out of Face Masks
- Rare Utah Rabies Death Shows Public Health Failings, Says CDC
Monday, February 10, 2020
- Coronavirus Cases Top 40,000, While Deaths Hit 908
- Carcinogens in Car Seats Might Bring Danger During Long Commutes
- Puberty Starts a Year Earlier for Girls Now Than in the 1970s
- How Social Media Influences Your Food Choices
Friday, February 7, 2020
- CRISPR Gene Editing Creates 'Designer' Immune Cells That Fight Cancer
- There's a Virus Spreading in U.S. That's Killed 10,000: The Flu
- FDA Not Recommending Recalls of Diabetes Drug
Thursday, February 6, 2020
- New Gene Study Unravels Cancer's Secrets
- More Americans to Be Evacuated From China; 12th Coronavirus Case Reported
- 2 in 3 Women Unhappy With Their Breast Size. Could That Harm Their Health?
- Some U.S. Workers Are Bringing Toxins Home to Their Kids
- Are These the 'Real' Wuhan Coronavirus Statistics?
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Untreated Sleep Apnea Puts Your Heart at High Risk
- Medicare Could Save Billions If Allowed to Negotiate Insulin Prices
- WHO Aims to Save 7 Million in Developing Countries From Cancer
Monday, February 3, 2020
- Newer Gene Sequencing Might Help Track Spread of Latest Coronavirus in China
- Labs Worldwide Working on Coronavirus Vaccine, But Rollout Could Take Time
- Color-Changing Bandage Identifies and Treats Infections
Friday, January 31, 2020
- Will a Face Mask Protect You From Coronavirus?
- Number of Americans Headed to ER for Suicidal Thoughts, Self-Harm Keeps Rising
- Too Much Super Bowl Can Mean Too Little Sleep
- Your Game Plan for Keeping 'Super Bowl Flu' at Bay
- Study Estimates Actual Coronavirus Case Count in Wuhan May Be Near 76,000
Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Bats Are Thought to Be Coronavirus Source, and Scientists Think They Know Why
- WHO Declares Coronavirus a Public Health Emergency, U.S. Reports First Person-to-Person Infection
- Ageism Affects People Around the Globe
- Is the Super Bowl Safe With Coronavirus in the U.S.?
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Girls With Autism Diagnosed Later Than Boys
- FDA Tells Purell Maker to Stop Making False Claims
- Where Is the New Coronavirus Most Likely to Spread?
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Coronavirus Cases Top 2,700 in China, While 5th U.S. Case Is Confirmed
- Losing Sense of Smell Can Worsen Life in Many Ways: Study
- Nose Jobs Make Women Look Years Younger, Robot Says
Monday, January 27, 2020
- Low-Dose Aspirin Might Help Prevent Preterm Births
- Taylor Swift Anorexia Revelation Echoes Other Celebrity Eating Disorders
Friday, January 24, 2020
- China Bans Travel in Wuhan, Four Nearby Cities
- What You Need to Know Now About the Wuhan Virus
- Nearly Half of U.S. Smokers Not Advised by Doctors to Quit: Surgeon General
- First Clinical Studies Find Wuhan Virus Closely Resembles SARS
Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Could Your Fitbit Help Detect the Flu?
- Largest-Ever Study Ties Over 100 Genes to Autism
- Scientists Trace Coronavirus Outbreak to Snakes
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Sunscreen Chemicals Absorbed Into Body, Study Finds
- Production of Two Excedrin Painkillers Halted
- Allow Dead Men to Be Sperm Donors, Medical Ethicists Say
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Walnuts May Benefit Gut Bacteria and Improve Heart Health
- Human-to-Human Transmission of Chinese Coronavirus Confirmed as Case Numbers Surge
- First U.S. Patient With China Coronavirus Is Diagnosed in Washington State
- China Coronavirus in US—The New SARS? 5 Things You Need to Know
Friday, January 17, 2020
- Do Testicles Have Taste Buds? The Internet Clamors to Know
- Stomach Virus Strikes 170 Yosemite Visitors, Staff