Current Health News
Monday, April 19, 2021
- Is It Allergies or COVID? How to Tell the Difference
- Are You Eating Foods That Harm Your 'Microbiome'?
Friday, April 16, 2021
- 'Magic Mushroom' Psilocybin as Good as Antidepressants: Study
- J&J Vaccine: Know the Signs of Rare Blood Clot
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Friday, April 9, 2021
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- How Long Does COVID Vaccine Protection Last?
- FDA Approves First New Children's ADHD Drug in 10 Years
- Men and Women Differ on Masks During, After COVID-19
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Friday, April 2, 2021
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Monday, March 29, 2021
Friday, March 26, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Seniors: Do Your Meds Increase Your Risk for Falling?
- Nearly Half of U.S. Schools Back to In-Person Learning
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Ultra-Processed Foods Are Ultra-Bad for Your Heart
- Red Flags on AstraZeneca's COVID Vaccine Trial Data
Monday, March 22, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
- Many U.S. Mammography Centers Aren't Following Expert Guidelines: Report
- You've Had Your Vaccine, What Can You Safely Do Now?
Thursday, March 18, 2021
- People With MS Should Get the COVID-19 Vaccine: Expert
- Fish Oil, Vitamin D Won't Prevent A-Fib: Study
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Begin Routine Diabetes Screening at 35 for Some
- States Broaden COVID Vaccine Access to Millions of Americans
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Monday, March 15, 2021
Friday, March 12, 2021
- Does COVID Harm the Heart? New Study Says Maybe Not
- One Year Into Pandemic, Biden Promises Vaccines for All U.S. Adults by May 1
Thursday, March 11, 2021
- Most Employees Want COVID-19 Shot Before Returning to the Office
- Your Eyes May Signal Stroke, Dementia Risk
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- Allergy Season May Up COVID Risk
- Highly Contagious, Deadly Diphtheria Infection May Become Resistant to Antibiotics and Vaccines
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
Friday, March 5, 2021
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- Are You Getting the Wrong Antibiotics to Treat a UTI?
- Kids and Teachers Say Virtual Learning Isn't Working
Monday, March 1, 2021
- FDA Approves Third COVID Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson's Single-Shot
- Do You Get Your '5 a Day'? Fruits and Veggies for a Long Life
Friday, February 26, 2021
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Are You a 'Super Ager'? Keep Your Mind Dementia-Free
- Big Jump in Pfizer, Moderna Vaccine Supply Is Coming
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Monday, February 22, 2021
Friday, February 19, 2021
- Does Coronavirus Spread Through Food or Food Packaging?
- Panic Attack or Heart Attack? How to Tell the Difference
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Friday, February 12, 2021
- Many Babies Acquire Oral HPV, Probably From Mom
- Will There Be Enough COVID Vaccine for All Americans By Summer?
Thursday, February 11, 2021
- New Weight-Loss Drug Can Cut 15-20% of Body Weight
- Are COVID Quarantines Necessary After Vaccination?
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Monday, February 8, 2021
- British COVID Variant Gaining Strong Foothold in the United States
- FDA Approves 'Tongue Strengthening' Device for Certain Sleep Apnea Patients
Friday, February 5, 2021
Thursday, February 4, 2021
- Pfizer Vaccine 90% Effective After First Dose
- What Is the Leading Cancer Worldwide? Hint: It's Changed
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Monday, February 1, 2021
- Will Vaccines Protect You Against New COVID Variants?
- Does Fat Loss Make You Look Older? Myth vs. Fact
Friday, January 29, 2021
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Can Daily Aspirin Lower Colon Cancer Risk?
- When Will My Hair Go Gray?
- New Goal of 1.5 Million COVID Vaccinations a Day
Monday, January 25, 2021
- What Spurs Breast Cancer's Spread?
- An Unhealthy Combo During Pandemic: Anxiety, Depression, Drinking
Friday, January 22, 2021
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Fried Food a Big Risk Factor in Heart Disease
- COVID Deaths Top 400,000, New Variants Worry Scientists
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- How Divorce Harms Kids, and How to Lessen It
- Once Nursing Home Residents Get a COVID Shot, Can Their Families Visit Them?
Friday, January 15, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Pet Food Recall Expands After 70 Dogs Die From Toxin
- COVID Daily Death Toll Sets New U.S. Record at Over 4,400
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- Answering Your Questions on the COVID Vaccines
- Special Type of Body Fat May Protect Against Heart Disease, Diabetes
Monday, January 11, 2021
Friday, January 8, 2021
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Monday, January 4, 2021
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
- New Dietary Guidelines Ignore Sugar, Alcohol Recommendations
- New Variant of Coronavirus Spotted in Colorado
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
- Blood Pressure Differs Widely Between Left and Right Arms
- Why Do Obese People Have More Risk From COVID-19?
Monday, December 28, 2020
- More Americans Willing to Get COVID-19 Vaccine
- Could Going Vegetarian Lower Kids' Asthma Risk?
- Seafood With the Highest Amount of Microplastics
Thursday, December 24, 2020
- COVID Patient Survival Falls When Local Area Has Higher Caseload: Study
- Even Winter Carries Skin Cancer Risks for College Students
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
- U.S. Life Expectancy Rose in 2019, But 2020 Reverses That Trend
- What to Know About the New COVID-19 Variant
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Monday, December 21, 2020
- Certain Cancer Patients at Higher Odds for Severe COVID-19
- As U.S. Decides Who Gets COVID Vaccine Next, More Infectious Strain Seen in Britain
Friday, December 18, 2020
Thursday, December 17, 2020
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Monday, December 14, 2020
Friday, December 11, 2020
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Monday, December 7, 2020
Friday, December 4, 2020
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- COVID-19 Can Damage Lungs So Badly That 'Only Hope' is Transplant
- Should Cancer Survivors Be Prioritized for COVID Vaccine?
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Monday, November 30, 2020
- Diabetes, High Blood Pressure Raise Odds of COVID Harming Brain
- Years Leading to Menopause See Uptick in Women's Heart Risks: AHA
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Monday, November 23, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
- Are Cholesterol Statin Side Effects 'All in Your Head'?
- U.S. COVID Cases Skyrocketing as Holidays Approach
Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Oxford COVID Vaccine Safe, Effective, Especially in Older Adults
- Does IVF Raise Ovarian Cancer Risk?
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Combo 'Polypill' May Cut Heart Attack, Stroke Risk
- California, Iowa Toughen COVID Restrictions as Cases Climb
Monday, November 16, 2020
Friday, November 13, 2020
- An Antidepressant May Help Prevent COVID-19
- Fish Oil, Vitamin D, and Exercise: How Helpful Are They?
Thursday, November 12, 2020
- COVID Cases Top 140,000 Per Day in U.S.
- Lettuce Recall: E. Coli Outbreak May be Linked to Romaine Lettuce
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Are the Benefits of Multivitamins All in Your Head?
- What Are the 'Diseases of Despair' Gripping America?
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Increase COVID-19 Infection, Death Risks
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Eli Lilly's COVID Antibody Treatment Approved for Emergency Use
- Ebola Virus Spread Greater Than Thought
Monday, November 9, 2020
- Pfizer COVID Vaccine 90% Effective in Early Study
- Can Red Hot Chili Peppers Extend Your Life?
- Got A-Fib? It Could Increase COVID Risks
Friday, November 6, 2020
- How Delayed Cancer Care Is Costing Lives
- Working In an Office Instead of Remote Doubles COVID Risk: CDC
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- Anti-Inflammatory Diets Reduce Heart Disease Risk
- Coronavirus Cases, Hospitalizations Keep Rising
- Natural Supplements for Migraine Headache Pain: What Works?
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Lifestyle Behaviors, Mental Health Changes Due to Pandemic
- Nurses Most At Risk for COVID-19 Hospitalization
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Colon Cancer Screening Should Start at Age 45
- Will Expelled Droplets Spread COVID? Ventilation May Be Key
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020
- An Unexpected Finding on What Might Drive Joint Disease
- Exercise Boosts Physical, Mental Well-Being of Older Cancer Survivors
Friday, October 23, 2020
- Coffee, Green Tea Might Extend Life for Folks With Type 2 Diabetes
- U.S. Daily COVID Case Count Nears Record for Pandemic
Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Pancreas Cells That Drive Type 1 Diabetes Appear in Healthy People, Too
- CDC Broadens Definition of COVID 'Close Contact'
- Can COVID-19 Cause Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Air Pollution Ups Risk for Parkinson's, Alzheimer's Disease
- New Surge of COVID Infections in America
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Monday, October 19, 2020
Friday, October 16, 2020
- Many Male Breast Cancers Diagnosed Late, and Delays Can Be Lethal
- Heart Defects Don't Increase Risk of Severe COVID-19
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- New Procedure May End Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Fewer Young Adults Are Drinking Alcohol
- COVID or Lung Cancer? Shared Symptom Creates Confusion
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Monday, October 12, 2020
Friday, October 9, 2020
Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Treatment Reverses Type 1 Diabetes. Will It Last?
- Eli Lilly and Co. Seek Emergency FDA Approval for Experimental Antibody Therapy for COVID-19
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Pot Users Need More Anesthesia, Painkillers During and After Surgery
- Severe COVID Depends on Type of Asthma
- Is Appendix Surgery Necessary? Antibiotics May Be Enough for Appendicitis
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Monday, October 5, 2020
Friday, October 2, 2020
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Pandemic Has More Americans Turning to Alcohol
- Do Fasting Diets Really Work? New Study Finds Little Benefit
- There are Three Flu Vaccines for 2020: Which Should You Get?
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- How Important Is Sex as Women Age?
- Warmer Weather Could Bring More West Nile Virus to U.S.
- Doctors Wary of Rushed COVID Vaccine
- CRISPR Gene-Editing Could End Genetic Diseases, But Gene Experts Call for Strict Regulation
Monday, September 28, 2020
Friday, September 25, 2020
- Brain and Memory Supplements a Not-So-Smart Buy
- Most N95 Masks From China Don't Meet US Effectiveness Standards
Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Protect Aging Brains
- 9 in 10 Americans Not Immune to COVID
- COVID-19 in 5 Years: What Will Life Be Like?
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Once-a-Week Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes Shows Promise in Early Trial
- Could Zinc Help Fight COVID-19?
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Too Much or Too Little Sleep Bad for Brains
- Flu Plus COVID Doubles Death Risk
- COVID-19 Overshadows Rises in Mosquito Viruses EEE, Dengue, West Nile
Monday, September 21, 2020
Friday, September 18, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Another Gene Linked to Alzheimer's Risk
- When Will Coronavirus Vaccine Distribution Begin?
- Your Gut Bacteria May Forecast Your Heart Health, Study Finds
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Donor Plasma Therapy for Severe COVID-19
- Your Biological Sex Affects Genes for Cancer, Body Fat, Birth Weight
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Monday, September 14, 2020
Friday, September 11, 2020
- Do Fatter Legs Mean Lower Blood Pressure?
- Study Confirms Restaurants, Bars Are COVID Infection Hotspots
Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Drinking Alcohol Raises Blood Pressure With Diabetes
- Are Masks Kind of Like a Vaccine Against COVID-19?
- Natural Grapefruit Chemical 'Nootkatone' Can Kill Mosquitoes, Ticks in Seconds
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Early Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis Slows Heart Disease
- Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Halted Following Serious Illness in Volunteer
- Does Tylenol Make You Take More Risks?
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
- Permanent Nerve Damage for Some COVID-19 Survivors
- Is There a Link Between Blood Pressure Meds and Cancer?
Friday, September 4, 2020
Thursday, September 3, 2020
- Steroids Can Fight Severe COVID-19, Multiple Studies Confirm
- Hot Asphalt Causes a Lot of Air Pollution
- TikTok 'Benadryl Challenge' Overdose: What Are the Risks?
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Face Shields and Valved Face Masks Offer Less Protection
- 'Spare Tire' Increases Prostate Cancer Risk
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Monday, August 31, 2020
- Fall Allergies or COVID-19? Know Your Symptoms
- U.S. COVID-19 Cases Pass 6 Million, Infections Rising in Youths
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Friday, August 28, 2020
- Rapid 15-Minute COVID-19 Test Approved By FDA
- Hospitals Must Report COVID-19 Data or Be Penalized
- UV Light Kills Coronavirus: Can You Use It Safely?
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Your Sleep Patterns and Alzheimer's Risk
- Confirmed Case of Coronavirus Reinfection Reported
- What Animals Can Get and Spread COVID-19?
Monday, August 24, 2020
Friday, August 21, 2020
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- California Has First Plague Case in Five Years
- As School Year Starts, Parents Overwhelmed by Coronavirus Pandemic
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Will Coronavirus Cancel College Football Season?
- Will a Heat 'Health Crisis' Hit Your City?
- Can Viagra Help Protect Against Colon Cancer Death in Men?
Monday, August 17, 2020
- Neck Gaiters "Worse Than Nothing" in Preventing Coronavirus Spread
- Autopsies Show Microplastics in All Major Human Organs
Friday, August 14, 2020
- Get Dizzy When Standing Up? It Could Be Risk Factor for Dementia
- Coronavirus Deaths in Nursing Homes Climbing Again
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Reduce COVID-19 Death Risk
Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Mammograms in 40s Can Save Women's Lives, Study Finds
- U.S. Coronavirus Death Tally Hits New High for Summer
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- Have Diabetes? Don't Lose Sight of Danger to Your Eyes
- Another COVID Hazard: False Information
- Easy Remedy May Stop Brown Recluse Spider Bite Necrosis
Monday, August 10, 2020
- Pizza Study Shows Body's Resilience to Pigging Out
- Is It Really Whole Grain? Food Labels Often Misleading
Friday, August 7, 2020
- What's the True Cause of Armpit Body Odor?
- Men's Genital Bacteria Help Women Predict Their Vaginal Infection Risk
Thursday, August 6, 2020
- People Are Dying, Going Blind From Hand Sanitizer
- How Does Marijuana Affect the Heart?
- COVID-19 and Type 1 Diabetes: What Experts Still Don't Know
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- Mysterious Paralyzing Illness AFM Is Set to Return, CDC Warns
- How Can the Common Cold Help Protect Against COVID-19?
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- First Drug to Slow Down Arthritis
- Diabetes, Cholesterol Drug Combo Could Be Toxic
- Legionnaire's Disease May Flourish in Plumbing Due to COVID-19 Closures
Monday, August 3, 2020
- Which Health Care Providers Are Most Likely to Get COVID Vaccine?
- Salmonella Outbreak Warning for Red Onions
- Coronavirus Pandemic Becoming Far More Widespread in U.S.
Friday, July 31, 2020
Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Is Hair Loss the Latest COVID-19 Issue?
- Is a Switch to Artificial Sweeteners a Healthy Move?
- As COVID-19 Cases Smolder, American West Faces Heat Wave, Heat Stroke
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- Want to Protect Your Eyes as You Age?
- One Third of Outpatients With COVID-19 Are Unwell Weeks Later
- Sleep Scientist: Take Control of Lucid Dreams with These Techniques
Monday, July 27, 2020
Friday, July 24, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
- Antibodies Fade a Few Weeks After Mild COVID-19 Infection
- Coffee: Healthy for You or Not?
- COVID-19 vs. EEE: Deadly Mosquito Virus Shares Coronavirus Symptoms
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Some People Really Are Bisexual, Science Suggests
- 10 Factors Affect Alzheimer's Disease Risk
- Conjoined Twins Surgery Success in Italy, Vietnam; How Do Conjoined Twins Happen?
Monday, July 20, 2020
- What's Your Burn Risk This Summer?
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Continue to Break Records, Pooled Testing Approved
Friday, July 17, 2020
- New Clues to the Genes Behind Hearing Loss
- Another Daily Record of More Than 75,000 New Infections of COVID-19 in U.S.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
- New Psoriasis Treatment Option From Skin Cream With Roflumilast
- More States, Retailers Turn to Face Mask Mandates as U.S. Cases Top 3.5 Million
- Breakthrough: Temporary Tattoos Double as Medical Sensors
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Popular Heartburn Meds Tied to Higher COVID Risk
- Trump Admin Bypasses CDC on Collection of Coronavirus Data
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- Protein From Plants a Recipe for Longevity
- Beta Blocker Heart Meds Pose Special Risks
- Florida Air Assault on Dengue Mosquitoes to Tamp Down Fever Outbreak
Monday, July 13, 2020
Friday, July 10, 2020
- Another Record-Breaking Day of New Coronavirus Cases in U.S.
- Antiseptic Miramistin May Be Valuable Germ Fighter
Thursday, July 9, 2020
- 11 Dengue Fever Cases Confirmed in Florida
- Can Probiotics Treat Depression?
- Why Brain-Eating Amoebas Prefer Florida and Texas in the Summer
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- A Dangerous Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Lurks in U.S. Water, Soil
- Push for School Reopening as U.S. Cases Top 3 Million
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Bubonic Plague Case Reported in China
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Near 3 Million as Sun Belt Hospitals Reach Capacity
- Cute, But Toxic: Feral Kittens Suspected in Typhus Case
Monday, July 6, 2020
Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain Are Soaring: Are They Safe?
- Fireworks Release Toxic Metals That Are Bad News for Your Lungs
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Are Iron Stores the Key to Alzheimer's?
- Worldwide COVID-19 Cases Far Beyond Official Numbers
- Alzheimer's Disease: Why Some Brain Cells Are More Vulnerable
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Chicken Nuggets Recalled Due to Contamination
- New Swine Flu Carries Pandemic Risk
- Deadly 'Zombie Deer' Disease a Struggle for Wildlife Agencies
Monday, June 29, 2020
- Hormones May Explain Greater Prevalence of Alzheimer's in Women
- U.S. Struggles With Surge in COVID Infections, Global Cases Pass 10 Million
Friday, June 26, 2020
- Obesity Linked to Later Dementia Risk
- U.S. Has 2nd Day of Record Rise in New Coronavirus Cases; Young People Fueling Trend
Thursday, June 25, 2020
- What Behaviors Will Shorten Your Life?
- Asymptomatic Coronavirus Carriers Can Shed Virus on Surfaces: Study
- Genetic Discovery May Simplify PCOS Diagnosis, Treatment
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- 'Disturbing' Spikes in Coronavirus Cases, Fauci Warns
- Bagged Salad Mixes Recalled Due to Cyclospora Outbreak
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
- Does COVID-19 Trigger New Diabetes Cases?
- Does Bad Sleep Make Grumpy People?
- Addiction Services Strained as Opioid Executives Face Reckoning
Monday, June 22, 2020
- Nation's Future Is Cause of Stress for 8 in 10 Americans
- Children's Robitussin and Dimetapp Recalled
Friday, June 19, 2020
Thursday, June 18, 2020
- How Many Coronavirus Infections Are Asymptomatic?
- Blood Type, Genetics, Odds for COVID-19
- Calorie Burning Fat Cells—Is This the Switch for Weight Loss, Diabetes Control?
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- 'Prescription Video Game' for Kids With ADHD Approved by FDA
- Dexamethasone Steroid Could Slash COVID-19 Death Risk
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- Nearly 43,000 Lbs. of Ground Beef Products Recalled
- Controversial Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Could Cut Zika, West Nile Risk
Friday, June 12, 2020
Thursday, June 11, 2020
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Hit 2 Million as New Hotspots Surface
- Will Schools Reopen This Fall? What Will That Look Like?
- Can You Spread COVID-19 With No Symptoms? Asymptomatic/Pre-symptomatic Studies Say Yes
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Monday, June 8, 2020
Friday, June 5, 2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020
- Is It COVID-19 or Seasonal Allergies?
- Grieving Blogger Highlights Childhood Cancer DIPG: What Treatments Provide Future Hope?
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Monday, June 1, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Only Half of Americans Say They'd Get a Coronavirus Vaccine: Survey
- 'Silent' COVID-19 More Widespread Than Thought
- Managing COVID-19 Risk With Common Immune Disorders
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
- Flawed Alzheimer's Gene Linked to COVID-19 Risk
- Post-COVID-19 Reopening Means Masks and Distance at Parks, Malls, and Restaurants
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Monday, May 25, 2020
Sunday, May 24, 2020
- Safe Memorial Day Planning During COVID-19 Pandemic
- The 'Quarantine 15': Weight Gain During COVID-19 Pandemic
Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Promising in Early Trial in People
- Are Swimming Pools a COVID-19 Risk?
- Top Sunscreens for 2020 Ranked by Consumer Reports
- COVID-19 vs. Flu: Blood Clots in Lungs
Friday, May 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Damages Lungs Differently Than Flu: Study
- First 2020 Human West Nile Virus Case in New Mexico
Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Sheltered, But Infected: How Can You Catch COVID-19 Staying Home?
- Can UV Light Kill or Prevent Coronavirus?
- Infection Risk From Dead Bodies With COVID-19
- More Vitamin D, Less COVID-19 Risk?
- ACE Inhibitors Protect From Severe COVID-19?
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- Is 6 Feet Enough for COVID-19 Protection?
- COVID-19 Pregnancy Complications Lower Than H1N1 Flu
- Deep Dive Into COVID-19 Literature Updates
- Are COVID-19 Antibody Results Overly Optimistic?
- Panic, Abuse, Addiction: The COVID-19 Mental Health Crisis
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- How Will COVID-19 Change the Workplace?
- Stay-at-Home Orders Slow COVID-19 Spread
- FDA Issues Alert on Accuracy of Rapid Test for Coronavirus
Monday, May 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Pandemic Cancels Proms, Graduations, and Kids' Rites of Passage
- US Employers Question Coronavirus 'Immunity' Tests as Reopening Begins
- What Role Does Vitamin D Play in Reducing the Severity of COVID-19?
Friday, May 15, 2020
- Abbott Rapid Coronavirus Test Could Miss Infections: FDA
- Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Could Arrive in October
Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Ophthalmology Practices Hit Hard by COVID-19 Closures, Changes
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide Explored for COVID-19 Oxygenation
- COVID-19 Cuts Stroke Cases Nearly 40% Nationwide
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- How Will Remdesivir Be Distributed?
- Hospital Volumes Slashed in Half During Pandemic
- Severe COVID-19: The Younger a Patient the More Obese
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Surge in COVID-19 PTSD May Be the 'New Normal'
- COVID-19 in Third-Trimester Pregnancy
- Medical Schools Bringing Back Students, Flooded With Applicants
- Operation Quack Hack: FDA Targets Fraudulent COVID-19 Products
- COVID-19 and Psychosis: Is There a Link?
- Study Examines COVID-19 Risk in Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Children With Kawasaki-Like Disease Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Recognize and Manage Kawasaki-Like Syndrome
- Coronavirus: A Tale of Two Americas
- Why Wasps, Ticks, and Mosquitoes Are More Dangerous Than Murder Hornets in Summer 2020
Monday, May 11, 2020
- Healthy Vitamin D Levels Could Be Linked to COVID-19 Survival
- Physician's Diary as a COVID Patient
- COVID-19 in ICE Facilities Could Overwhelm US Hospitals
- Mental Health Crisis Emerging From COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Drug Interactions During Treatment
- COVID in Kids: Pediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Suspicious of COVID-19 Treatments
- Why Are Men More Susceptible to Severe COVID-19 Than Women?
- COVID-19: 8 Steps for Getting a Doctor's Office Ready to See Patients Again
- Known and Unknown Links Between COVID-19 and Diabetes
Saturday, May 9, 2020
- COVID Toes Among Wide Variety of Updated Symptoms
- Anticoagulation (Blood Thinners) Linked to Increased COVID-19 Survival
- COVID Seroprevalence: Community Prevalence and Infection Fatality Rate
- SARS-CoV-2 in Semen of COVID-19 Patients?
Friday, May 8, 2020
- Is Coronavirus Also Sexually Transmitted?
- COVID-19: We Can't Test Our Way Out of This
- Volunteers Procure PPE, Build Largest Platform GetUsPPE.org
- Beyond COVID-19 Wards, Hospital Loneliness Is Pervasive
- Uptick in Alcohol, Liver Hospital Admissions Due to COVID
Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Can Blood Thinners Boost COVID-19 Survival?
- A Thank You to Our Nurses
- Restarting Elective Cardiac Cases Following COVID
- New Angiotensin Studies in COVID-19 Give More Reassurance
- Retired and Part-Time Doctors in COVID-19 Era
- Pregnant Patients With COVID-19 Need Early Oxygen Therapy
- Coronavirus Social: Nurses Behaving Badly on TikTok
- Lions, Tigers, and Puppies, Oh My! Animals Get Coronavirus, Too
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Reopening States Must Choose: More Financial Doom or COVID-19 Death Spikes?
- COVID-19 Data Dives: Takeaways From Seroprevalence Surveys
- Students Upset by US Medical Licensing Examination COVID-19 Changes
- Many Are Skipping Medical Care, Immunizations, Due to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Skin Manifestation Heterogeneity
- Poll: Who Is Ready for Society to Reopen?
- Diabetes Management in COVID Patients Is Proving Extremely Complex
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- Can You Get Reinfected With Coronavirus?
- Healthcare Workers Have Virtual March for PPE
- Telehealth Physicians Get More Pay During Pandemic
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention National Response to COVID-19 Program
- Crowds Prompt Miami Beach South Pointe Park Closure
Monday, May 4, 2020
- FDA Approves Emergency Use of Remdesivir for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Transmission to Household Members
- Rural Hospitals Prepare Differently for COVID-19
- New York Stopping Subways Overnight for Disinfection
- Tracking National Response to Coronavirus Efforts
Sunday, May 3, 2020
- Neurologists Dust Off Their Stethoscopes, Join COVID Frontlines
- Babies Should Not Wear Face Masks, Experts Say
- Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrests Soar During COVID-19
- COVID-19: The Trauma of Witnessing So Much Illness and Death Will Have Lasting Effects
Saturday, May 2, 2020
- Cancer and COVID-19
- Don't Ignore the Harms of Social Distancing
- Elastomeric Respirator Masks for COVID-19 Healthcare Workers
- Increasing Cancer Deaths Due to COVID-19 Care Disruptions
- 500 TSA Employees Test Positive for COVID-19
Friday, May 1, 2020
- Diabetes Drug Dapagliflozin (Farxiga, AstraZeneca) for COVID-19
- 'Cybertricians' Help COVID Patients Stay Home
- Virtual Doctor, Patient Sessions Soar
- Remdesivir the 'Standard of Care' for COVID-19, Fauci Says
- Metastatic Cancer Linked to Worse Outcomes of COVID-19
- Endocrinology Unit Turned Entirely Over to COVID-19
- Two Rare Neurologic Conditions Linked to COVID-19
- Guidelines for Management of COVID-19