Patient Comments: Cryotherapy - Conditions

What condition did you treat with cryotherapy?

Comment from: 0kids4me, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 12

My cervical dysplasia was discovered after colposcopy. Ergo I am requiring cryosurgery for abnormal cells, but still unable to conceive. I had total hysterectomy at 44. Finally I found a doctor to listen. This procedure does not guarantee fertility but can save lives!

Comment from: Mr T, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: September 20

I am wondering if cryotherapy helps with plantar fasciitis.

Cryotherapy - Effectiveness Question: Was cryotherapy effective in deadening your nerve pain?
Cryotherapy - Side Effects Question: Did you experience any side effects after cryotherapy?