Corneal Ulcer Center - Santa Monica, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Santa Monica Doctors
- Related Corneal Ulcer Articles
- Santa Monica Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Santa Monica Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Santa Monica
Santa Monica Eye Doctors and Specialists for Corneal Ulcer
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in Santa Monica, CA
Corneal ulcer facts
- A corneal ulcer is an open sore on the cornea.
- There are a wide variety of causes of corneal ulcers, including infection, physical and chemical trauma, corneal drying and exposure, and contact lens overwe...
Other Related Corneal Ulcer Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Santa Monica, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.