Corneal Ulcer Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Doctors
- Related Corneal Ulcer Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Eye Doctors and Specialists for Corneal Ulcer
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
Eye Doctors in East Lake, FL
Corneal ulcer facts
- A corneal ulcer is an open sore on the cornea.
- There are a wide variety of causes of corneal ulcers, including infection, physical and chemical trauma, corneal drying and exposure, and contact lens overwe...
Other Related Corneal Ulcer Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.