Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Top 10 Cancers Quiz
Take this quiz to learn the causes of cancer. Get the facts about the causes, symptoms, and treatments for the world's most...
Picture of Colon
The part of the large intestine that serves to remove water from digested food and let the remaining material, solid waste called...
Picture of Intestines
The intestines are a long, continuous tube running from the stomach to the anus. See a picture of the Intestines and learn more...
Picture of Abdomen
The abdomen (commonly called the belly) is the body space between the thorax (chest) and pelvis. See a picture of the Abdomen and...
Picture of Colon Cancer
Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from colonic polyps. Removal of these precancerous polyps can prevent colon cancer....
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids: Causes and Treatments
Learn how to get rid of hemorrhoids, the difference between internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids, what causes...
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...
Colon Cancer: Symptoms, Signs, Screening, Stages
Colorectal cancer (colon cancer) is the cause of many cancer deaths. Learn about the warning signs, symptoms, screening process,...
Ulcerative Colitis Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Ulcerative Colitis is a form of inflammatory bowel disease and is slightly different than Crohn's disease. Your diet can impact...
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
What is inflammatory bowel disease? IBD can include Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Learn more about testing, treatments,...
Cancer-Fighting Foods in Pictures: Resveratrol, Green Tea, and More
Experts have praised certain foods for their ability to reduce cancer risks. Learn which foods and eating strategies may help...
Healthy Eating: The Dangers of Processed Meat
Processed meats like pepperoni, beef jerky, and chicken nuggets are associated with an increased risk of health problems like...
Signs of Cancer in Women: Symptoms You Can't Ignore
Cancer symptoms can surprise women if they don't know what to watch out for. 15 cancer symptoms women ignore such as weight loss,...
Health Screening Tests Every Woman Needs
What is a health screening? Why is it important to know your blood pressure? How long will your health screening take? Learn...
Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
See pictures of which 15 cancer symptoms men ignore such as skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight loss, a breast...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal Cancer
Diet, including nutrient, antioxidant, and vitamin intake, affects colon cancer risk. Certain dietary factors either decrease or...
Related Disease Conditions
Diarrhea (Causes, Medicine, Remedies, Treatment)
Diarrhea is a change is the frequency and looseness of bowel movements. Symptoms associated with diarrhea are cramping, abdominal...
Colitis (Symptoms, Types, and Treatments)
Colitis refers to inflammation of the inner lining of the colon. Symptoms of the inflammation of the colon lining include...
Blood in the Stool (Rectal Bleeding)
Blood in the stool or rectal bleeding (hematochezia) refers to the passage of bright red blood from the anus. Common causes...
Swollen Lymph Nodes (Glands): Pictures, Causes, Locations, Symptoms, Treatments
Lymph nodes help the body's immune system fight infections. Causes of swollen lymph nodes (glands) may include infection (viral,...
Ascites, the accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity is most commonly caused by cirrhosis of the liver. Some of the other...
Abdominal Pain (Causes, Remedies, Treatment)
Abdominal pain can have many causes that range from mild to severe. Some of these causes include bloating, gas,...
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Anemia is the condition of having less than the normal number of red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin...
Diverticulitis (Diverticulosis, Diverticular Disease)
Most people with diverticulosis have few if any symptoms at all. When people do experience signs and symptoms of diverticulosis...
Constipation (Relief, Home Remedies, Treatment Medications)
Constipation is defined medically as fewer than three stools per week and severe constipation as less than one stool per week....
Peptic Ulcer (Stomach Ulcer)
Peptic or stomach ulcers are ulcers are an ulcer in the lining of the stomach, duodenum, or esophagus. Ulcer formation is related...
Genetic Disease (List, Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, Prognosis)
The definition of a genetic disease is a disorder or condition caused by abnormalities in a person's genome. Some types of...
Colon Polyps (Symptoms, Causes, Types, Treatment, Prevention)
Colon polyps are common growths on the inner lining of the colon. Colon polyps may become cancerous. There are several different...
Crohn's Disease (Symptoms, Causes, Diet, Treatment, Life Expectancy)
Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory disease, primarily involving the small and large intestine, but which can affect...
Though uterine cancer's cause is unknown, there are many factors that will put a woman at risk, including being over age 50,...
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of the colon. Symptoms include abdominal pain, diarrhea, and rectal bleeding....
Iron is a mineral our bodies need. Iron deficiency is a condition resulting from not enough iron in the body. It is the most...
The Digestion Process (Organs and Functions)
Digestion is the complex process of turning the food you eat into the energy you need to survive. The digestive process also...
Symptoms of 12 Serious Diseases and Health Problems
Learn how to recognize early warning signs and symptoms of serious diseases and health problems, for example, chronic cough,...
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Intestinal Problems of IBD)
The inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) are Crohn's disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC). The intestinal complications of...
Anal cancer, cancer located at the end of the large intestine, has symptoms that include anal or rectal bleeding, anal pain or...
Cancer Risk Factors
Though it's difficult to say why some people develop cancer while others don't, research shows that certain risk factors increase...
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
Primary sclerosing cholangitis or PSC is a disease of the liver. The cause of PSC is not known. Symptoms may include itching,...
Tumor grade is a system used to classify cancer cells in how likely the tumor is to grow and how abnormal they look under a...
Enjoying a healthy diet helps to prevent diseases. A good diet also helps to: control celiac disease, control diabetes,...
Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress,...
Melanosis coli is a condition that is often associated with prolonged laxative use. Dark pigment forms in the wall of the large...
Your health care provider may refer you to a genetic professional. Universities and medical centers also often have affiliated...
Gardner's Syndrome (Familial Adenomatous Polyposis)
Gardners' syndrome, or familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), is an inherited condition in which cancer of the colon and rectum...
Colon Cancer Prevention
Colo-rectal cancer is both curable and preventable if it is detected early and completely removed before the cancerous cells...
Certain behavioral, lifestyle, and environmental factors contribute to cancer. Cancer prevention involves modifying these factors...
Endometrial Cancer Prevention
Endometrial cancer, or uterine cancer, affects the endometrium of the uterus. It's the most common invasive cancer of the female...
Most often, caregivers take care of other adults who are ill or disabled. Less often, caregivers are grandparents raising their...
Disease Prevention in Women
Disease prevention in women includes screening tests that are a basic part of prevention medicine. All screening tests are...
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Local ResourcesFind a local Oncologist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Hemoglobin (Low and High Range Causes)
- Colonoscopy (Test, Side Effects, Preparation, Recovery)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen
- Alpha-Fetoprotein Blood Test
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- CT Scan (Computerized Tomography)
- Colon and Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Colostomy: A Patient's Perspective
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Bowel Diversion Surgery: Ileostomy, Colostomy, Ileoanal Reservoir, and Continent Ileostomy
- Radiation Therapy
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Screening Tests for Cancer
- Barium Enema
- Questions To Ask Before Surgery
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Caring for a Continent Ileostomy
- Rectal Bleeding (Blood in Stool, Hematochezia)
- Weight Loss
- Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)
- Abdominal Pain
- Fatigue, Tiredness, and Lethargy
- Pelvic Pain
- Low Urine Output
- Colon Cancer
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Colon Cancer Update with The Cleveland Clinic
- Colorectal Cancer Issues: An Update with Doctors
- Colon Cancer Update: James Church, MD
- Colon Cancer Update
- Cancer FAQs
- Abdominal Pain Causes
- Coping with a Bad Disease - Community Counts
- Colon Cancer Silences Howard Keel
- Colon Cancer, The Genetic Factor
- Biopsy: Questions to Ask Your Doctor Before a Biopsy
- Colonoscopy With No Sedation
- Colon Cancer Prevention And Fiber?
- Cancer Care in the Elderly
- Colon Cancer and Polyp Screening Guidelines
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy . . . Current Concepts
- Stage IV Colon Cancer That Has Spread to the Liver
- Doctors Answer Digestion Questions
- What Does a Barium Enema Test For?
- Can virtual colonoscopy replace actual colonoscopy
- What Is the Di Bella Cancer Cure?
- How Does Colon Cancer Affect a Person's Body?
- Red Meats and Processed Meats Raise Cancer Risk
- Complementary and Alternative Cancer Treatments
- Weight Gain, Obesity & Cancer Risk
- Abdominal Pain: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Ask the Experts - Gastroentrology (Digestion)
Medications & Supplements
- Dilaudid vs. Fentanyl (Pain Strength Comparison and Side Effects)
- levamisole (oral), Ergamisol
- bevacizumab - injection, Avastin
- fentanyl patch (Duragesic)
- diatrizoate meglumine and diatrizoate sodium-solution, Gastrografin, MD-Gastroview
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) and Electrolytes
- capecitabine, Xeloda
- oxaliplatin - injection, Eloxatin
- irinotecan - injection, Camptosar
- granisetron transdermal system (patch), Sancuso
Prevention & Wellness
- Going Vegetarian to Cut Colon Cancer Risk
- To Boost Colon Cancer Screening, Use the Mail
- Could Diet Soda Help Curb Colon Cancer's Return?
- Hidden Blood in Feces May Signal Deadly Conditions
- Health Tip: If You're 45 or Older, Get Screened for Colorectal Cancer
- Vitamin D May Guard Against Colon Cancer
- New Guidelines Lower Colon Cancer Screening Age to 45
- Widely Used Antibacterial Tied to Colon Woes in Mice
- Blue's Clues: Adding Dye to Colonoscopy May Boost Detection
- Colon Polyp Type May Be Key to Cancer Risk
- Health Tip: Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Doctors Worry as Company Stops Making Cancer Drug Pump
- Common Colon Cancer Screen May Help Men More Than Women
- Want to Help Beat Colon Cancer? Live Healthy
- Health Tip: Help Prevent Colorectal Cancer
- Red Meat Tied to Higher Colon Cancer Risk for Women
- Study Confirms Lifesaving Value of Colonoscopy
- Early Colon Cancer Screening Advised for Some
- These Foods May Up Your Odds for Colon Cancer
- Could a Blood Test Spot Early Stage Colon Cancer?
- Don't Fret Delays in Treating Colon Cancer, Study Suggests
- Study Untangles Disparity in Colon Cancer Survival Rates
- Fiber-Rich Diet Boosts Survival From Colon Cancer
- Should Colon Cancer Screening Start at 45, not 50?
- Here's the Recipe to Keep Colon Cancer at Bay
- High-Cal Foods May Raise Cancer Risk in Women, Even Without Weight Gain
- Can a Blood Test Detect a Range of Cancers Earlier?
- Deaths From Colon Cancer Up Among Younger White Americans
- Obesity in Teen Years Tied to Colon Cancer Risk in Adulthood
- Easier Colon Exam Boosts Screening, But Insurers May Not Pay
- Medicaid Cuts Tied to Delayed Breast Cancer Diagnoses
- Conquering One Big Cancer Side Effect: Fear
- Blacks More Prone to Colon Cancers That Arise Between Colonoscopies: Study
- Overweight Boys Face Higher Colon Cancer Risk as Adults
- Nuts! Good Medicine for Colon Cancer Survivors?
- Get Ready for Your 'Capsule Robot' Colon Cancer Check
- Delay a Needed Colonoscopy at Your Own Risk
- Many Disabled Adults Aren't Screened for Colon Cancer: Study
- Prolonged Antibiotic Use Tied to Precancerous Colon Growths
- Can Daily Low-Dose Aspirin Lower Cancer Death Risk?
- Tests May Bring New Wave of Cancer Detection
- Many Dialysis Patients Get Unnecessary Colonoscopies
- Keep Colon Cancer at Bay
- Family History of Colon Cancer Calls for Earlier Screening
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors Face Risk of Second Cancer: Study
- Colon Cancer Rates, Deaths Drop in Americans Over 50
- Colon Cancer on the Rise Among Gen Xers, Millennials
- Could Fermented Foods Boost Your Health?
- Heart Risks May Boost Women's Colon Cancer Risk, Too
- Gut Bacteria May Link Diet, Colon Cancer, Study Says
- Is Chemo Overused in Younger Colon Cancer Patients?
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Decline Over Three Decades
- Even a Little Daily Activity May Boost Colon Cancer Survival: Study
- Obamacare Boosts Breast Cancer Screening, Study Finds
- Diabetes Takes Biggest Bite Out of U.S. Health Care Spending
- Vitamin E, Selenium Don't Cut Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- Many Early Colon Cancers Linked to Inherited Genes
- Some Low-Income, Uninsured Patients Aren't Referred for Colonoscopy
- Colorectal Cancers on the Rise in Younger Adults
- Meat-Heavy Diets May Raise Older Women's Heart Risks
- Additive in Processed Foods Tied to Colon Cancer in Mice
- Colon Cancer's Location May Determine Patient Survival
- Even for Men at High Risk, Healthy Living May Help Prevent Colon Cancer
- Little Gains in Efforts to Boost Outpatient Care
- What Twins Are Teaching the Rest of Us
- To Help Prevent Colon Cancer, 'Listen to Your Gut'
- Study: Colonoscopy After 75 May Not Be Worth It
- Exercise May Cut Alcohol Health Risks
- Vitamin A Compound Might Aid in Colon Cancer Fight
- Excess Weight Tied to Higher Risk for Many Cancers, Experts Say
- Regular Exercise: Antidote for Deadly Diseases?
- Hour of Exercise a Day May Offset Sitting's Toll on Health
- Is a New at-Home Colon Cancer Test for You?
- Omega-3s in Fish Tied to Better Colon Cancer Outcomes
- Could Statins Help Fight Cancer?
- Researchers Get Closer to Test Predicting Colon Cancer's Return
- Regular Doctor Visits Can Help Spot Colon Cancer
- Five New Genes Linked to Colon Cancer
- Expert Panel Reaffirms Need for Colon Cancer Screen Beginning at Age 50
- Low-Dose Aspirin Tied to Longer Colon Cancer Survival
- Common Abnormal Heart Rhythm Linked to Cancer Risk
- Colon Cancer Rising in People Under 50
- A Little Excess Weight May Boost Colon Cancer Survival
- Tumor Location Affects Colon Cancer Survival: Study
- Exercise May Cut Risk of 13 Cancers, Study Suggests
- Is Ovary Removal Tied to Colon Cancer Risk?
- Statins Might Not Lower Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- Low-Dose Aspirin Tied to Better Cancer Survival in Study
- Low-Dose Aspirin Tied to Better Cancer Survival in Study
- Small Study Supports New Stool-Based Colon Cancer Test
- Expert Panel Reaffirms Daily Aspirin's Use Against Heart Disease, Colon Cancer
- Happy Marriage May Prompt Men to Get Colonoscopy: Study
- A New Health Perk for Coffee Drinkers?
- Gene Variant May Explain Higher Rates of Some Cancers in Black People
- Gene Tests May Help Predict Outcomes in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Elderly With Advanced Colon Cancer Often Get Costly, Dubious Treatments: Study
- Six Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Colon Cancer
- For Cancer Patients, Pain May Rise as Finances Dwindle
- Time to Follow-Up After a Positive Colon Cancer Test Varies by Hospital
- Study Finds Stool Test Effective for Detecting Colon Cancer
- More People Under 50 Getting Colon Cancer, Analysis Finds
- Identifying Colon Cancer Patients Who May Need More Than Surgery
- Study Pinpoints Best Timing for Rectal Cancer Surgery
- Minorities More Likely To Be Diagnosed With Colon Cancer at Younger Age
- For Cancer Survivors, Expenses Keep Mounting
- Colon Cancer Among Hispanics Varies by Birthplace
- Paid Sick Leave Can Be Crucial When Cancer Strikes
- Colon Cancer Screening Rates on the Rise in NYC
- Meat and Cancer: What's the Risk?
- Ultrasound Might Speed Up Digestive Drug Delivery: Animal Study
- Vitamin D, Calcium May Not Prevent Colon Cancer After All
- Height May Be Linked to Increased Cancer Risk, Study Contends
- More Evidence Daily Aspirin May Fight Colon Cancer, Other Gastro Tumors
- Lonsurf Approved for Advanced Colon Cancer
- Longer Colonoscopy Time May Cut Cancer Risk
- Low-Dose Aspirin, Other Painkillers May Lower Colon Cancer Risk
- Can Coffee Lower Risk of Colon Cancer's Return?
- 'Scoring System' May Spot Those in Greatest Need of Colonoscopy
- 1 in 3 Colon Cancers in Young People Has Genetic Link
- Colon Cancer Deaths Falling, Except in 3 U.S. Regions
- The Doctor Who Does Your Colonoscopy Matters
- Rise in Colon Cancer Screening After Obamacare, Study Finds
- Genetic Differences Seen in Younger Colon Cancer Patients
- Gene Test May Predict Success of Cancer Drug in Certain Patients
- Too Few Younger, High-Risk Americans Get a Colonoscopy: Study
- Many Americans Not Getting Routine Cancer Screenings: CDC
- High-Protein Diet May Be Dangerous for Those at Risk of Heart Disease
- Healthy Lifestyle May Boost Colon Cancer Survival
- Switch From U.S. to African Diet May Lower Colon Cancer Risk in Blacks
- Aspirin May Help Ward Off Gastro Cancers, Study Finds
- Study Supports Use of Laparoscopic Surgery for Rectal Cancer
- Excess Weight Early in Life Linked to Colon Cancer Risk in Women
- Report Shows Progress in America's War on Cancer
- Midlife Fitness May Be a Real Cancer Fighter for Men
- CDC Launches New Round of Graphic Anti-Smoking Ads
- Certain Painkillers May Lower Colon Cancer Risk for Some
- More Screening Could Cut Annual Colon Cancer Deaths by 21,000: Study
- Vegetarian Diet May Lower Colon Cancer Risk, Study Suggests
- Colon Cancer's Location May Be Factor in Survival
- Cancer Patients Prefer Care That Includes Their Input
- Smoking Tied to Higher Death Risk After Colon Cancer
- Americans Confused About Cancer Risks
- Colon Cancer Rates Rising Among Americans Under 50
- Fewer Patients With Advanced Colon Cancer Getting Surgery, Report Finds
- Vitamin D May Boost Colon Cancer Survival, Study Finds
- Gene Mutations Linked to Colon Cancer in Black Patients
- Random Mutations Responsible for About Two-Thirds of Cancer Risk: Study
- Falling Cancer Death Rate Means 1.5 Million Lives Saved Over 20 Years
- Cancer Treatment Costs Weigh Heavily on Patients, Study Finds
- Too Much TV Time May Lower Survival Odds After Colon Cancer, Study Suggests
- Want to Raise Colon Cancer Screening Rates? Run a Lottery
- Colon Cancer on the Rise for U.S. Adults Under 50
- 'Prehabilitation' Before Colon Cancer Surgery May Aid Recovery
- Knowing Genetic Risk for Cancer May Not Change Behavior
- Smoking-Related Illnesses in U.S. Total 14 Million, Report Finds
- Healthy Habits Might Reduce Your Colon Cancer Risk
- Laxative Type Might Influence Colon Cancer Risk, Study Finds
- Obesity Tied to Higher Cancer Risk for Colon Cancer Survivors
- Obese in Adolescence, Colon Cancer in Later Life?
- Family Squabbles Can Derail Recovery From Cancer Surgery
- Polyp Removal Doesn't Always Signal Raised Colon Cancer Risk, Study Says
- What Is Your Gut Telling You?
- Study: Many Seniors Get Unnecessary Cancer Tests
- New At-Home Colon Cancer Test: FAQ
- New Colorectal Cancer Screening Test Approved
- Sigmoidoscopy Does Cut Risk of Dying From Colon Cancer: Study
- Black Veterans Less Likely to Get Colon Cancer Screening, Study Finds
- FDA Approves Highly Accurate At-Home Colon Cancer Test
- Gut Bacteria May Reveal Colon Cancer, Study Finds
- Daily Aspirin May Help Prevent Cancer, Study Shows
- Statins May Aid Survival From Colon Cancer
- New Clues to Why Blacks Fare Worse With Colon Cancer
- Diets High in Dairy Might Boost Colon Cancer Survival, a Bit
- Popular Crohn's, Colitis Drugs Not Linked to Short-Term Cancer Risk: Study
- Study Ties Too Much Sitting to Risks for Certain Cancers
- Half a Million Cancers Prevented by Colon Screenings: Study
- Fish, Exercise May Help Thwart Colon Cancer's Return: Study
- First-Time Colon Cancer Screening May Be Beneficial for Elderly
- Major Women's Health Study Paid Big Dividends
- New Colon Polyp Removal Method May Be Easier on Patients
- Aspirin's Ability to Prevent Colon Cancer May Depend on Your Genes
- Obesity May Shorten Colon Cancer Survival
- Age a Big Factor in Colon Surgery Complications, Study Finds
- Doctors' Skill at Colonoscopy May Affect Patients' Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- Certain Colon Cancer Patients Might Benefit From Aspirin, Study Says
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Approval of At-Home Colon Cancer Test
- Slight Drop in Rate of Advanced Cancers, CDC Says
- Ways to Cut Your Colon Cancer Risk
- Colonoscopy Is Good, Not Perfect
- New Stool Test Shows Promise as Colon Cancer Screen
- Colon Cancer Cases Decline for Older Americans
- 'Fat Hormone' Tied to Higher Colon Cancer Risk in Obese Men
- Embryo Selection May Help Prevent Some Inherited Disorders
- At-Home Stool Test for Colon Cancer Called Accurate, But Not Foolproof
- Post-Surgical Tests Might Help Spot Colon Cancer's Return
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Decline Again: Report
- 80 Percent of Cancer Docs Have Faced Drug Shortages: Survey
- Type of Surgical Anesthesia Might Influence Prostate Cancer's Return
- Germs That Inhabit Gut May Affect Colon Cancer Risk
- Blacks Less Likely to See Cancer Specialists, Study Finds
- Estrogen After Menopause May Blunt Stress' Effects on Memory
- 1 in 3 Not Meeting Colon Cancer Screening Guidelines: CDC
- Too Much Sitting Tied to Higher Risk of Colon Polyps in Men
- Current Colon Cancer Screening Guidelines Might Miss Some Patients
- Blood Test for Pancreatic Cancer Shows Promise in Early Trial
- Gene May Explain Link Between Meat and Colon Cancer Risk
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Colon Cancer May Benefit Seniors
- Colon Cancer Hits Younger Adults Especially Hard, Study Finds
- Seeing Doctor Regularly May Cut Your Colon Cancer Risk
- Colon Cancer Screenings Work, Twin Studies Report
- ER Visits Common After Seniors' Surgery, Study Finds
- Colon Cancer Linked to Mouth Infection, Gum Disease?
- Second Cancer More Likely for Colon Cancer Survivors: Study
- Aspirin Every Other Day May Lower Women's Colon Cancer Risk
- Study Ties Red and Processed Meats to Worse Colon Cancer Survival
- Aspirin's Anti-Colon Cancer Effect May Depend on Genes
- Gene-Based Blood Test for Colon Cancer Shows Promise
- Another Study Finds Colonoscopy Can Save Lives
- Gene-Based Blood Test Might Help Spot Colon Cancer
- U.S. Cancer Patients Suffering From Drug Shortages
- Prepping for a Colonoscopy: Why It's a Necessary Evil
- Delaying Colonoscopy Puts Man in Grave Danger
- New Device May Show Doctors More of the Colon
- Grilling Tips to Cut Colon Cancer Risk
- Women Smokers More Likely to Get Colon Cancer Than Men: Study
- Calcium May Cut Risk for Precancerous Colon Lesions in Some People
- Scientists ID Antibody That Might Boost Cancer Therapy
- Seniors Getting Unnecessary Colonoscopies: Study
- Stars Pedal Hard to Help Fight Rare Cancers
- Colonoscopy Cuts Advanced Cancer Risk by 70 Percent: Study
- Obesity, Exercise May Affect Risk for Key Type of Colon Cancer
- Which Cancer Tests Do You Really Need?
- Folic Acid Supplements Don't Affect Cancer Risk, Review Finds
- Too Much Sitting May Lower Odds of Surviving Colon Cancer
- 'Microbeads' May Boost Survival in Advanced Colon Cancer Patients
- Cancer Death Rates Drop 20% Over 2 Decades
- U.S. Minorities Less Likely to Get Colon Cancer Screening: Study
- Brief Life Expectancy Should Rule Out Certain Cancer Screenings: Study
- Cancer-Related Fatigue Often Overlooked, Study Finds
- Gattex Approved for Short Bowel Syndrome
- Children of Older Parents With Cancer May Be at Risk, Too
- Unhealthy Snacks Tied to Colon Cancer for Those at High Risk
- Avastin Shows No Benefit for Earlier Colon Cancer: Study
- Breath Test May Detect Colon Cancer
- Colorful Fruits, Vegetables May Be Key to Cancer-Fighting Diet
- Smokers, Nonsmokers Alike Urged to Learn About Lung Cancer
- High-Carb Diet Linked to Colon Cancer Recurrence in Study
- Colon Cancer: Aspirin May Improve Survival in Some
- Many With Incurable Cancer Think They Can Be Cured
- Big Drop in Colon Cancer Attributed to Colonoscopy
- Electronic Records Do Aid Patient Care, Study Finds
- Can Allergies Thwart Fatal Colon Cancer?
- Race, Income Tied to Late Colon Cancer Diagnoses, Study Finds
- New DNA Test Shows Promise for Spotting Colon Cancer
- Coffee May Speed Up Bowel Recovery From Colon Surgery
- B Vitamin Supplements Don't Affect Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- Rural Colon Cancer Patients Fare Worse
- Colon Cancer Gene Database May Assist Research Efforts
- Stivarga Approved for Advanced Colorectal Cancer
- New Prep for Colon Screen Uses Four Pills, Not Liquid Laxative
- Few Doctors Discuss Exercise With Cancer Patients: Study
- Daily Aspirin May Help Fight Prostate Cancer, But Not Breast Cancer
- Missing Follow-Up Colonoscopies Could Raise Colon Cancer Risk
- Zaltrap Approved for Advanced Colorectal Cancer
- Genes May Be Key for Patients With Multiple Colon Polyps
- Most Prostate Cancer Patients Don't Die From the Disease: Study
- Colon, Rectal Cancers Seem to Be Same Disease
- New Drug Approved for Colonoscopy Preparation
- New Test Helps Evaluate Cancer Drug's Merit
- No Dip in Cancer Screening for Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
- 18 Million U.S. Cancer Survivors Expected by 2022: Report
- Some Docs Would Order Cancer Screening for Very Sick Elderly
- Combination Drug, Chemo May Extend Life of Colon Cancer Patients
- Global Cancer Rates Set to Soar by 2030
- Health Tip: Help Prevent Colon Polyps
- Health Tip: Preparing for Colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy May Detect Curable Cancer in Elderly: Study
- Patients Prefer More Invasive Form of Colon Scan: Study
- People With Diabetes May Need Earlier Colon Screen
- Sigmoidoscopy Cuts Colon Cancer Cases, Deaths
- Many Primary Care Docs Don't Know Long-Term Effects of Chemo: Survey
- Blacks, Hispanics Have Higher Colon Polyp Risk Than Previously Thought
- The Laxative-Free 'Virtual Colonoscopy'
- Common Blood Pressure Drugs May Not Cut Colon Cancer Risk
- Colon Cancer Gaps for Blacks, Whites Largely Due to Screening
- Exercise May Boost Survival in Breast, Colon Cancer Patients
- Losing Weight May Help Lower Cancer Risk
- Many Patients Skip Recommended Colonoscopy: Study
- Many Medical Tests, Procedures Not Always Needed
- Obese White Women Shying Away From Colon Cancer Screening
- Experimental Chemo Combo for Colon Cancer Disappoints
- New Stool Test Might Aid in Early Detection of Colon Cancer
- Inadequate Bowel Prep May Invalidate Colonoscopy
- Cancer Deaths Continue to Fall
- New Clues to Link Between Fatty Diet, Colon Cancer
- New Colon Cancer Screening Guidelines Focus on Individual Risk
- Too Many Americans Skipping Colon Cancer Screening
- Study Supports CT-Based 'Virtual' Colonoscopy to Spot Colon Cancer
- Many Cancer Deaths Prevented by Colonoscopy
- Worries About Colonoscopy Unfounded: Study
- Booze and Family History of Colon Cancer a Bad Mix: Study
- Alternative to Colonoscopy Spots Cancers, Too
- Too Few Americans Getting Screened for Common Cancers: CDC
- More Evidence for Oxaliplatin as Colon Cancer Chemotherapy
- Melanoma Drug's Link to Other Skin Cancers Identified
- Resolve to Take Colon Cancer Test, Experts Say
- Why Some People Live to 110
- Gene Mutation Linked to Chemo-Resistant Colon Cancer
- Making Sense of Cancer Screening Updates
- Are the Benefits of Vitamin D Overhyped?
- Type of Muscular Dystrophy Linked to Raised Cancer Risk
- Colorectal Cancer on the Rise in Adults Under 50
- Are Too Many Older People Screened for Cancer?
- British Screening Program Finding More Early Stage Colon Cancers
- Colon Cancer Prognosis Worse for the Obese, Type 2 Diabetics
- Women's High Blood Sugar Linked to Colorectal Cancer: Study
- Erbitux Approval Expanded to Include Head and Neck Cancer
- Diabetes Linked to Precancerous Colon Growths
- Could Listening to Mozart Help Doctors Spot Colon Polyps?
- Daily Aspirin May Help Prevent Colon Cancer for Those at High Risk
- Study Casts Doubt on Hot Dogs' Link to Colon Cancer
- Link Explored Between Colon Cancer, Bacterium
- Ginger May Have Cancer-Fighting Qualities
- New Warning Added to Avastin Label
- Americans Living Longer, Healthier Lives
- Do Men Need Colon Cancer Screening Earlier Than Women Do?
- Survey: Americans Aware of Functional Foods, Don't Eat Them Enough
- Vegetarian Diet May Prevent Diverticular Disease
- Marriage Might Boost Colon Cancer Survival
- Eating Meat May Raise Colon Cancer Risk
- Estrogen-Only HRT Not So Risky in 50s
- Broccoli May Help Fight Cancer Growth
- Stroke Takes a Toll on Hollywood Stars
- Dogs Can Detect Early Colorectal Cancer
- New Push to Develop Cancer Blood Test
- New Colon Cancer Screening Test in the Works
- Aspirin May Cut Colon Cancer Deaths
- Multivitamins Don't Reduce Colon Cancer Death Risk
- Obesity May Up Death Risk in Older Women With Colon Cancer
- Could Hot Weather Affect Results of a Colorectal Cancer Test?
- Smoking May Boost Risk of Certain Colon Cancers
- Phone Reminders May Boost Colon Cancer Screenings
- Bacteria May Predict Chances of Colon Cancer
- No Link Between Coffee, Sodas and Colon Cancer
- New Test for Colon Cancer Under Development
- One Sigmoidoscopy Boosts Colon Cancer Survival Odds
- Single Screening Cuts Colon Cancer Risk
- Moving Closer to a Urine Test for Colon Cancer
- New Form of Painkiller May Fight Colon Cancer
- New Risk Factors for Colon Cancer Studied
- Statins Won't Lower Colon Cancer Risk
- Many Doctors Not Using Colon Cancer Test Properly
- Many Hispanics Lack Access to Colon Cancer Screening
- Short-Term Drug Combo May Help Prevent Colon Cancer
- Older Colon Cancer Patients Less Likely to Get Chemo
- Obese Colon Cancer Survivors Face Poorer Prognosis
- Blood Test May Predict Colon Cancer Spread
- Vitamin D May Lower Colon Cancer Risk
- New Blood Test May Spot Early Colon Cancer
- Estrogen May Improve Colon Cancer Survival
- Aspirin May Help Treat Colon Cancer
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore
- The Truth About Vitamin D
- Cancer Treatment: Getting the Support You Need
- Chemotherapy: Eating Well
- Cancer Treatment: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- Cancer Causing Agents - Carcinogens
- Lesion...What Does The Doctor Mean?
- Colon Cancer - Could Be In The Genes
- Cancer Survival - Better & Longer Survival Rates
- Whole Body Scanning, Do You Really Need One?
- Cancer Pain, A Guide for You and Your Family
- Pain Control Record Chart
- Cancer and Sexual Health
- Chemotherapy and Other Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- Cancers: Leading Cancers in Women, Men, & Children
- Cancer Treatment - Managing Eating Problems
- Cancer Treatment: Pre-Treatment Eating Tips
- First Cancer Drug to Starve Tumor