Patient Comments: Cocaine and Crack Abuse - Personal Experience

Please describe your experience with cocaine and crack use or abuse. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: cat lover, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 21

I quit using crack and methamphetamine years ago, not worth it! It is bad for your heart and makes you look old and ugly. Thankfully, it wasn't hard for me to quit after about 8 years of abusing it. I prayed a lot, and that helped me.

Comment from: crack head, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 22

If you find yourself slipping, then you've probably already fallen. You need to drastically change your outlook. Most likely you are depressed, stressed out, feel totally dilapidated and wrecked. If you are my age, chances are you already know better and what you're doing is the cause of some other underlying symptom or some hurt that you're sick of looking at. So, it's time to look at it – whatever “it” is – and eat lots of fruit, maybe sedate yourself for a few days. I suggest weed, Benadryl, muscle relaxers, Xanax, etc. Even if you don't think you're physically addicted yet, you may very well be. But, if you've ever been an addict, then you know it's mostly mental anyway. You have to be ready to quit.

Prescription Drug Abuse Statistics