Trending Chronic Pain Topics
Chronic pain is pain (an unpleasant sense of discomfort) that persists or progresses over a long period of time. In contrast to acute pain that arises suddenly in response to a specific injury and is usually treatable, chronic pain persists over time and is often resistant to medical treatments.
Watch this slideshow about fibromyalgia (fibrositis) with pictures about this chronic condition that causes pain and stiffness of the tendons, muscles, and joints. Learn symptoms (pain, fatigue, tension headaches) and find treatment through exercise, patient education, medication, and stress reduction.
Related Disease Conditions
11 Home Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-term disorder that progressively affects many parts of the body. Home remedies, diet, and...
Ankle Pain (Tendinitis)
Ankle pain is commonly due to a sprain or tendinitis. The severity of ankle sprains ranges from mild (which can resolve within...
People who have bladder spasms, the sensation occurs suddenly and often severely. A spasm itself is the sudden, involuntary...
Can Stress Cause Multiple Sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) results when your immune system attacks the cells of the brain and spinal cord. It is an autoimmune...
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which irritation of the wrist's median nerve causes tingling and numbness of the thumb,...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS or SEID)
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID) is a debilitating and complex disorder...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Second Source article from Government...
Chronic pain is pain (an unpleasant sense of discomfort) that persists or progresses over a long period of time. In contrast to...
Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain)
Coccydynia is an inflammation of the bony area (tailbone or coccyx) located between the buttocks. Coccydynia is associated with...
Could a Stiff Neck Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Neck stiffness is a common issue that affects many people. Learn the signs of neck stiffness, what causes neck stiffness, how...
Degenerative Disc Disease and Sciatica
Degenerative disc disease makes the disc more susceptible to herniation (rupture) which can lead to localized or radiating pain....
Direct vs. Indirect Hernia
Direct and indirect hernia are both inguinal hernias. Both types of hernias may cause a visible bulge in the groin area. Weakness...
Dislocated Ankle (Ankle Dislocation)
Symptoms and signs of a dislocated ankle include pain, swelling, bruising, ankle deformity, and possible numbness and tingling in...
With a dislocated knee, the femur and shinbones are out of alignment. Severe pain, swelling, and joint deformity are symptoms and...
Elbow pain is most often the result of tendinitis, which can affect the inner or outer elbow. Treatment includes ice, rest, and...
Fatigue can be described in various ways. Sometimes fatigue is described as feeling a lack of energy and motivation (both mental...
Second Source article from WebMD...
Second Source article from Government...
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain condition characterized by symptoms such as fatigue, sleep disturbances, and tender points. Stress...
Foot pain may be caused by injuries (sprains, strains, bruises, and fractures), diseases (diabetes, Hansen disease, and gout),...
A frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) is when the shoulder joint experiences a significant loss in its range of motion due to...
Heel spurs -- pointed, bony outgrowths of the heel -- cause localized soft-tissue inflammation and can be located at the back of...
Hernia (Abdominal Hernia, Types, and Surgery)
A hernia occurs when an organ or piece of tissue protrudes from the space in which it is normally contained. Symptoms of a hernia...
A herniated disc may be caused by injury or degeneration from age. Symptoms depend on the location of the herniation and whether...
Arthritis, bursitis, IT band syndrome, fracture, and strain are just some of the causes of hip pain. Associated symptoms and...
How Do I Get My Body to Stop Aching?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your body aches and speed up your recovery....
How Do I Know if My Back Pain Is Kidney Related?
The pain of kidney infection may be felt on the sides (flanks) and the back. Unlike the classical back pain due to muscle or bone...
How Do I Know if My Upper Back Pain Is Serious?
If you have upper and middle back pain without any other symptoms, then probably you will be able to manage your symptoms at...
How Do You Get Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system targets and attacks its own tissues and organs. The...
How Do You Know You Have Tendonitis?
Tendonitis occurs when a tendon becomes inflamed and causes pain from repetitive movement. Learn the types of tendonitis, how it...
How Do You Relieve Pain In The Back Of Your Knee?
Learn what medical treatments can help relieve pain in the back of your knee and help you manage pain in the back of your knee....
How Do You Treat a Strained Neck Muscle?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your strained neck muscle symptoms and speed up your neck recovery....
How Do You Treat and Repair an Umbilical Hernia?
Hernias develop when an internal part of the body pushes through a weak point of muscle or tissue. Learn what medical treatments...
How Do You Treat Tendonitis in the Ankle?
Learn about the causes and symptoms of tendonitis in the ankle and treatment options....
How Do You Treat Tendonitis in the Elbow?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your elbow tendonitis symptoms and help you manage tendonitis in the elbow....
How Do You Treat Tendonitis in the Foot?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your symptoms of tendonitis in the foot and help you manage tendonitis in the foot....
How Do You Know If You're Having a Fibromyalgia Attack?
What is a fibromyalgia attack, and what can trigger one? Learn the signs of fibromyalgia and some of the treatment options for...
Impingement syndrome is a condition that affects the shoulder. Symptoms include pain with overhead use of the arm, difficulty...
Kidney Pain vs. Back Pain
The signs and symptoms of kidney pain and back pain depend upon the underlying cause. Doctors may use blood tests, X-rays, CT,...
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...
Low Back Pain (Lumbar Spine Pain)
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...
Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
Lumbar stenosis can be caused by degenerative arthritis (the most common cause), tumor, infection, or metabolic disorders...
A Morton's neuroma is an inflamed nerve between the bones at the ball of the foot. Symptoms include a burning, sharp pain on the...
Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndrome)
Muscle pain (myofascial pain syndrome) is muscle pain in the body's soft tissues due to injury or strain. Symptoms include muscle...
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...
Pain management and treatment can be simple or complex, according to its cause. There are two basic types of pain, nociceptive...
Pain Management: Musculoskeletal Pain
Natural menopause is the permanent ending of menstruation that is not brought on by any type of medical treatment. For women...
A pinched nerve causes pain, numbness, or tingling in the affected area due to pressure on a nerve. Carpal tunnel and sciatica...
Piriformis syndrome may develop if the piriformis muscle spasms and compresses the sciatic nerve. This causes buttock pain that...
Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) is a disorder of the muscles and joints that causes pain and stiffness in the arms, neck, shoulders,...
Radiculopathy, a condition in which a nerve or nerves along the spine are compressed causing pain, numbness, weakenss, and...
Rotator Cuff Tear and Injuries
Rotator cuff disease is damage to any of the four tendons that stabilize the shoulder joint. Shoulder pain and tenderness are...
Sciatica pain, caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve, typically radiates from the low back to behind the thigh to below the...
Sciatica is pain that radiates from the lower back down the leg. Nerve compression is the usual cause of sciatica. Exercises,...
Shin splints result from inflammation from injury to the tendon and adjacent tissues in the front of the outer leg. Shin splints...
Shoulder and Neck Pain
Shoulder and neck pain may be caused by bursitis, a pinched nerve, whiplash, tendinitis, a herniated disc, or a rotator cuff...
Sickle Cell Disease (Anemia)
Sickle cell anemia (sickle cell disease), a blood disease which shortens life expectancy, is caused by an inherited abnormal...
Spinal Cord Injury
Second Source article from Government...
Spinal Cord Injury: Treatments and Rehabilitation
When vertebrae are broken or dislocated, the result can cause traumatic injury to the spinal cord. A spinal cord injury can have...
Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome is a disorder that causes symptoms like pain, clicking, and popping of the jaw. TMJ is...
Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
Tennis elbow is also known as lateral epicondylitis. Symptoms of tennis elbow include tenderness and dull pain of the outer...
What Are the Best Exercises for Sciatica Pain Relief?
What is sciatica? Learn what exercises and home remedies can help ease your sciatica symptoms and speed up your recovery....
Urinary retention (inability to urinate) may be caused by nerve disease, spinal cord injury, prostate enlargement, infection,...
Urinary Tract Infection in Adults
Second Source article from Government...
What are the First Signs of MS?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease in which a person’s immune system attacks the cells of their brain and spinal cord. It is an...
What Are the Main Causes of Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is pain felt on the bottom of your foot that can severely limit your ability to walk normally. Learn about the...
What Are the Most Common Shoulder Injuries?
The shoulder injury is an injury to any of the structures in the shoulder joint, including bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments,...
What Can Cause Pain Behind the Knee?
What causes pain behind the knee? Learn about Baker's cyst and other causes of pain behind the knee and what to do about them....
What Can Cause Pelvic Pain in Men?
Anyone can experience pain in their pelvic region. Learn the causes and symptoms of pelvic pain, as well as what doctors do to...
What Can I Do To Relieve Upper Back Pain?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your upper back pain symptoms and help you manage this condition....
What Causes an Umbilical Hernia?
What is an umbilical hernia and how are they caused? Learn more about umbilical hernias, how umbilical hernias happen, and what...
What Causes Pain in the Trapezius Muscle?
Trapezius or ‘trap’ muscle pain is often known as acute or severe pain that affects a number of small muscles in the upper back...
What Causes Pain on the Left Side Above the Hip?
There are various reasons you may be having pain on your left side above the hip. Learn more about the possible causes of your...
What Causes Sacroiliitis and Is It Serious?
Sacroiliitis is a condition where the sacroiliac joint is inflamed. Learn what causes sacroiliitis, how sacroiliitis is...
What Causes Sciatica Nerve Pain to Flare Up?
Sciatica nerve pain results from pressure on the sciatic nerve that runs from the lower back to the feet. Find out more about the...
What Could Be the Cause of Upper Back Pain?
There are many potential upper back pain causes. Learn about upper back pain, why upper back pain happens, and how upper back...
What Does It Mean When Your Sternum Hurts?
Many different health conditions can cause sternum pain. Learn the signs, causes, diagnoses, and treatments....
What Does the Trapezius Muscle Do?
The trapezius is a large superficial back muscle that resembles a trapezoid in shape. It is broad, triangular, and runs at the...
What Exercises Relieve Sacroiliac Pain?
Learn what causes your sacroiliac pain and three exercises to help you manage sacroiliac back pain....
What Foods Are Good and Bad for Your Diet if You Have Anemia?
What is anemia? Learn foods that are good and bad for anemia....
What Is the Best Treatment for Shoulder Tendonitis?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your shoulder tendonitis symptoms and help you manage this condition....
What Is the Fastest Way To Cure Heel Pain?
Learn what medical treatments can help ease your heel pain symptoms and help you manage this condition....
What Is the Fastest Way to Get Rid of Body Aches?
Medications such as Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, and ibuprofen are great and the fastest way to get rid of body aches. However, these...
What Is the Treatment for Sacroiliitis?
Learn what medical treatments can help treat sacroiliitis and help you manage this sacroiliitis....
What Lower Back Exercises Can I Do at Home?
Lower back exercises are some of the easiest to do at home. Here are some exercises to strengthen your lower back....
What Triggers Tension Headaches?
A tension headache is the most common type of headache seen in adults. A tension headache is also called a tension-type headache...
When Should I Worry About Hernia Pain?
Hernias can lead to serious medical complications. Find out more about different types of hernias and when to see a doctor for...
Whiplash is a common injury to a person's neck following a car accident (in most cases). Symptoms include headache, neck...
Why Does My Deltoid Muscle Hurt?
Shoulder pain is a common problem that may be caused by an injured deltoid muscle. Learn the signs and causes of a deltoid...
Why Does My Upper Back Hurt When Breathing?
If your upper back hurts when you breathe, it could be a sign of serious illness. Learn what causes it, how doctors diagnose the...
Why Is My Whole Body Aching?
Learn the reasons you have whole body aches and what you can do to relieve your whole body aching symptoms....
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
What's Causing Your Abdominal Pain?
Abdominal pain is a symptom of many possible conditions including appendicitis, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion,...
Back Pain: 16 Back Pain Truths and Myths
Which mattress is best for back pain? Back pain conditions are very common. Learn the causes of upper and lower back pain. Find...
Back Pain Quiz: Test Your Back Pain IQ
There are numerous causes of chronic lower back pain and only one ailment gets more complaints. What is it? Quiz your knowledge...
Back Pain: Tips for Traveling When You Have Back Pain
Don't let back or other pain keep you from your travel adventures. Try these tips to minimize discomfort during your next flight...
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Surgery, and Treatment
Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms like pain, numbness, tingling, and weakness may need treatment. Carpal tunnel surgery is reserved...
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Who is more affected by carpal tunnel syndrome: Men or women? Take the Carpal Tunnel Quiz to learn the causes, symptoms, and...
Abdominal Pain: Common Causes of Stomach Pain in Children
Abdominal pain in children can be more than just a tummy ache. What are the common causes of abdominal pain in children? Learn...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS): Tests, Causes, Treatments
What is chronic fatigue syndrome? CFS can occur at any age for men or women. Learn more about the causes of CFS, as well as tests...
Chronic Pain Syndrome: Treatment and Management for CPS
What is chronic pain syndrome (CPS)? See causes, symptoms and treatment options including medications. Learn about pain...
Fibromyalgia Treatments and Tips to Ease Pain and Other Symptoms
What is fibromyalgia? Learn about fibromyalgia symptoms such as trigger points (also called tender points), learn what causes...
Fibromyalgia Pain Relief: Stretching and Strength Exercises
Living with fibromyalgia is painful. By making simple exercise modifications, you can boost your energy, decrease pain and...
Picture of Fibromyalgia
A syndrome characterized by chronic pain, stiffness, and tenderness of muscles, tendons, and joints without detectable...
Fibromyalgia Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
What is fibromyalgia? Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that causes pain and stiffness of the tendons, muscles, and joints....
Fibromyalgia Quiz: What Is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia could be the reason for your constant, deep bodily pain. Learn more about this painful condition with the...
11 Exercises for Lower Back Pain Relief
One of the best low back pain treatments is exercise. Learn more about low back pain exercises--what works, and what doesn't....
Picture of Hammertoes
A hammertoe is a toe that is bent because of a weakened muscle. See a picture of Hammertoes and learn more about the health topic....
Healthy Living: How to Listen to Your Body
You've probably heard your body trying to tell you something after a session at the gym, but what was it? WebMD helps you sort...
Knee Pain: 8 Exercises to Help Your Knees
Getting over a knee injury? WebMD shows you moves that can help make you stronger, so you're less likely to get re-injured....
Leg Pain: Causes and Treatment for Leg, Calf, and Thigh Pain
Leg, calf and thigh pain are symptoms of conditions that may involve the muscles, nerves, and more. Sensations like tingling,...
Lower Back Pain: Symptoms, Stretches, Exercise for Pain Relief
Do you suffer from low back pain? Learn more about common triggers of lower back pain like posture, exercise, and spondylosis....
Muscle Cramps: Foods That Help and Prevent Cramping
One way to prevent muscle cramps is to get enough of these nutrients: potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium. They’re called...
Nerve Pain: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment Options
Learn about nerve pain symptoms, causes, and treatment options. Discover medications and natural remedies to relieve nerve pain....
Osteoarthritis: Guide to Hip Replacement
Ready for a hip replacement? Find out what to expect, from the day of hip surgery until months after your hip replacement....
Pain Management: Knee Pain Dos and Don'ts
Your knees go through a lot in the course of a day, and sometimes they can run into trouble. Here are a few things you can do...
Pain Quiz: Test Your IQ of Pain
Is pain all in the brain? Take the Pain Quiz to learn everything you've ever wanted to know about the unpleasant sensation we...
Pain Management: Surprising Causes of Pain
What’s causing your pain? Learn the common causes of lower back pain, as well as pain in the knee, stomach, kidney, shoulder,...
Pain Management: 15 Easy Ways to Reduce Chronic Pain
Chronic pain can be a symptom of many conditions, including arthritis, headaches, and others. Comprehensive pain management...
Rheumatoid Arthritis: RA Home Remedies That Don't Work
People try all sorts of things to relieve rheumatoid arthritis pain. WebMD debunks some of the common ones and lets you know what...
Rotator Cuff Tear: Symptoms, Causes, and Surgery
Learn about a rotator cuff tear. What could it mean if you have rotator cuff pain? Explore rotator cuff tear symptoms, causes,...
What Is Sciatica? Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
Sciatica pain radiates from the lower back toward the feet. Sciatica may feel like a cramp in the leg, burning, tingling,...
How Does Acupuncture Work? Benefits, Needles, Definition
What is acupuncture? How does acupuncture work? Does acupuncture hurt? Learn various acupuncture points, the definition of...
Picture of Slipped Disc
Rupturing of the tissue that separates the vertebral bones of the spinal column. See a picture of Slipped Disc and learn more...
Worst Shoes for Your Foot Health and Beauty With Pictures
Stilettos, platforms or flip-flops...which are the worst shoes for your feet? See how some of the hottest styles can be torture...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Bioelectric Therapy
- Cupping Therapy
- Cystoscopy and Ureteroscopy
- Discogram (Discography)
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- How Do You Give a Mental Nerve Block?
- How Do You Infiltrate Local Anesthesia?
- How Do You Perform a Maxillary Nerve Block?
- How Do You Treat Saphenous Nerve Pain?
- How Is a Lumbar Facetectomy Performed?
- How Is the Infraorbital Nerve Block Performed?
- How Long Does a Deep Peroneal Nerve Block Last?
- How Long Does A Digital Nerve Block Last?
- How Long Does a Posterior Tibial Nerve Block Last?
- How Long Does a Superficial Peroneal Nerve Block Last?
- How Long Does A Supratrochlear Nerve Block Last?
- How Long Does a TAP Block Last?
- How Long Does a Trigger Point Injection Last?
- Is Cervical Laminectomy a Major Surgery?
- Is Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery Brain Surgery?
- Spinal Fusion
- Nerve Blocks
- What Is the Reduction of a Radial Head Subluxation (Nursemaid’s Elbow)?
- What Is the Reduction of Posterior Elbow Dislocation?
- What is Reduction of Radial Head (Elbow) Dislocation?
- Tommy John Surgery (Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- What Is Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Used For?
- Trigger Point Injection
- What Are the Risks of Vertebroplasty?
- What Happens During a Coccygectomy?
- What Happens During a Fistulotomy?
- What Is a Lumbar Discography Procedure?
- What Is a Lumbar Facetectomy?
- What Is a Piriformis Injection Used to Treat?
- What Is a Shoulder Subacromial Injection?
- What Is a Sugar-Tong Forearm Splint?
- What Is an Epidural Nerve Block?
- What Is an Infraclavicular Nerve Block?
- What is Anterior Cervical Discectomy Used For?
- What Is Splinting Used For?
- What Is the Reduction of a Mandibular Dislocation?
- What Is the Reduction of a Patellar Dislocation?
- Arm Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- de Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Groin Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hunched Posture
- Kidney Stone
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Lordosis
- Meralgia Paresthetica
- Morton's Neuroma
- Muscle Pain (Myalgia)
- Neck Pain (Cervicalgia)
- Pelvic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Sever Condition
- Stiff Neck
- Urinary Retention
- Back: 10 Health Tips for Autumn Leaves Clean-Up
- Doctors Answer Pain Questions
- Can UCTD Turn into Lupus?
- Can You Use Methadone for Back Pain?
- Chondromalacia: What Makes Knee Pain Worse?
- Common Hernia Treatments
- Can Cymbalta Help Nerve Damage in the Spine?
- Fibromyalgia: 2004 Perspectives
- Fibromyalgia - Arthritis Meeting 2003
- Fibromyalgia: 3 Things to Do
- Fibromyalgia Treatments Without Drugs
- Fibromyalgia 2002 Arthritis Conference Report
- What Are the 9 Types of Hernia?
- Herniated Disc - Epidural Cortisone Injections
- Fibromyalgia Treatment...Methods Using Available Medicines
- Sidelined by a Dislocated Shoulder
- How to Get Rid of Constipation
- Knee Pain Causes
- Pain (Acute and Chronic)
- Pain Management Over-The-Counter
- Can Paxil Treat Fibromyalgia Pain?
- Phantom Limb Pain: Mirror Therapy Treatment
- Fibromyalgia - 2001 National Meeting Reports
- Do I need Rehab to Quit Oxycontin for Chronic Pain?
- Sciatica Pain Vs. Fibromyalgia Pain: What Are The Differences?
- Sickle Trait and Sickle Cell Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury: C4 Is a Crucial Level
- TMJ Symptoms
- What Is the Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Vertebroplasty Treatment For Spine Fractures
- Tiger Woods: Stress Fracture and Torn ACL
- What Is Breakthrough Pain?
- Hammer Toe
- Why Am I So Tired? The Many Causes of Fatigue
Medications & Supplements
- acetaminophen (Tylenol, Tylenol Arthritis Pain, Tylenol Ext, Little Fevers Children's Fever/Pain)
- Acetaminophen vs. Ibuprofen for Pain (Differences in Side Effects and Dosage)
- Aleve (naproxen) vs. Celebrex (celecoxib)
- OTC Pain Relievers and Fever Reducers
- Aspirin vs. Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Baclofen vs. Flexeril (Side Effects and Interactions)
- Benzodiazepines vs. Narcotics (Opioids)
- Byfavo (remimazolam)
- Can Botulinum Toxin Be Used for Pain Relief?
- codeine (for Pain)
- Codeine Side Effects, Warnings, and Interactions
- cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril, Amrix, Fexmid)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinal)
- dipyridamole - oral, Persantine
- fentanyl patch (Duragesic)
- Gabapentin vs. Baclofen
- Gabapentin vs. Tramadol
- hydrocodone and ibuprofen, Vicoprofen
- Hydrocodone vs. Hydromorphone (Differences between Side Effects)
- hydrocodone (Zohydro ER)
- hydrocodone/acetaminophen (Vicodin, Norco)
- hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, Nuprin)
- Ibuprofen vs. Meloxicam (Mobic) for Pain
- Ketalar (ketamine)
- meperidine - injection, Demerol
- metaxalone (Skelaxin)
- methadone (Dolophine, Methadose)
- Savella (milnacipran)
- morphine extended-release capsule - oral, Avinza
- Pain Medications (Narcotics)
- Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Olinvyk (oliceridine)
- orphenadrine (Norflex)
- Oxycodone for Pain (OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxecta, Oxaydo, Xtampza ER, Roxybond)
- Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen, Roxicet, Tylox, Oxycet)
- Oxycodone vs. Tramadol for Pain
- Oxycodone vs. Hydrocodone
- Oxycodone vs. Vicodin (hydrocodone/acetaminophen) for Pain
- Percocet vs. Lortab
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- propoxyphene and acetaminophen (Darvocet)
- Side Effects of Salagen (pilocarpine)
- Side Effects of Savella (milnacipran)
- Skelaxin vs. Baclofen
- tramadol and acetaminophen (Ultracet)
- What Are Opioid Equivalents and Conversions?
- What Is Botulinum Toxin Used For?
Prevention & Wellness
- Aches, Pains Predict Rain?
- Aging: Baby Boomer Pain Relief
- Aspirin FAQ
- Back Aches: Fighting Back
- Back Injuries - Do Back Belts Help?
- Back Pain Tips: Help With Housework
- Back Pain: Medication and Addiction
- Christopher Reeve's Legacy of Research
- Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness: What Goes Wrong
- Chronic Pain: Does Vitamin D Help?
- Chronic Pain: Living With Pain
- Chronic Pain: Specific References for Chronic Pain
- FDA Oxycontin
- Living with Fibromyalgia, Drugs Approved to Manage Pain
- Fibromyalgia: The Diet Connection
- Is Less-Invasive Hip Replacement Best for You?
- Low Back Pain Shouldn't Sideline You
- Low Back Pain: Alternative Therapies
- Lyrica FAQ
- OxyContin (oxycodone) Questions and Answers
- Pain and Multiple Sclerosis
- Pain in the Backpack
- Pain Management and Intimacy
- Pain Relief Without Pills
- Pain, Pain, Float Away
- Pain: When Pain Is All You Have
- Prescription Pain Relievers Can Kill You
- Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment
- Running: Back on Track
- Sleeping Easier with Back Pain
- Arthritis:Taking Charge of Fibromyalgia
- Temporomandibular disorder (TMD): Mysteries of TMD
- Chronic Pain: The Attraction of Magnet Therapy
- Chronic Pain: The Cost of Pain
- Plumbing the Pits of Despair with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Chronic Pain: The Price Tag on Pain
- The Truth About Urine
- Chronic Pain: Thinking Pain Away
- Back Pain: VAX-D: Treating Without Surgery
- Work: How to Handle a Chronic Illness at Work