Cardiac Catheterization Center - Moore, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Moore Doctors
- Related Cardiac Catheterization Articles
- Moore Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Moore Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Moore
Moore Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Cardiac Catheterization
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Moore, OK
Why Do I Need a Cardiac Catheterization?
Your doctor uses cardiac cath to:
- Evaluate or confirm the presence of heart disease (such as coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, or disease of the aorta).
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Moore, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.