Cardiac Catheterization Center - Elk Grove, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Elk Grove Doctors
- Related Cardiac Catheterization Articles
- Elk Grove Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Elk Grove Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Elk Grove
Elk Grove Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Cardiac Catheterization
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Elk Grove, CA
Why Do I Need a Cardiac Catheterization?
Your doctor uses cardiac cath to:
- Evaluate or confirm the presence of heart disease (such as coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, or disease of the aorta).
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Elk Grove, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.