Cardiac Catheterization Center - Brick, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Brick Doctors
- Related Cardiac Catheterization Articles
- Brick Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Brick Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Brick
Brick Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Cardiac Catheterization
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Brick, NJ
Why Do I Need a Cardiac Catheterization?
Your doctor uses cardiac cath to:
- Evaluate or confirm the presence of heart disease (such as coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, or disease of the aorta).
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Brick, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Childrens Hospital At Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
180 Somerset StNew Brunswick,NJ 08901
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.