Trending Cancer Topics
Watch this slideshow of precancerous lesions that may lead to skin cancer over time, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma. Learn to spot the early warning signs of skin cancer which can be cured treated if found early.
Related Disease Conditions
Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors in Adults (Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Treatment Options, Life Expectancy)
Brain and spinal tumor are diseases in which cancer (malignant) cells begin to grow in the tissues of the brain. Tumors that...
Anal cancer, cancer located at the end of the large intestine, has symptoms that include anal or rectal bleeding, anal pain or...
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
Bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma) is a rare type of cancer that arises from cells that line the drainage system from the...
Treatment for bladder cancer depends on the stage of the disease, the grade of the tumor, and the type of bladder cancer. Options...
Second Source article from Government...
Second Source article from Government...
Second Source article from Government...
Bone cancer is a rare type of cancer that occurs in cells that make up the bones. Primary bone cancer that arises in bone cells...
Cancers that form from brain tissue are called primary brain tumors. Brain tumors may be malignant (brain cancer) or benign....
Second Source article from Government...
Breast cancer is an invasive tumor that develops in the mammary gland. Breast cancer is detected via mammograms, breast...
Breast Cancer and Coping With Stress
Being diagnosed with breast cancer is stressful. Learning relaxation techniques, exercising, eating well, getting adequate sleep,...
Breast Cancer and Lymphedema
Lymphedema is a common chronic, debilitating condition in which excess fluid called lymph collects in tissues and causes swelling...
Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
Breast cancer clinical trials are research programs designed to evaluate new medical treatments, drugs, or devices for the...
Breast Cancer During Pregnancy
Breast cancer occurs in about 1 in every 1,000 pregnant women. Treatment of breast cancer during pregnancy involves surgery, but...
Breast Cancer in Young Women
About 5% of cases of breast cancer occur in women under the age of 40 years old. Some risk factors for breast cancer in young...
Breast Cancer Prevention
Lifestyle changes, a healthy antioxidant-rich diet, exercise, and weight reduction can help reduce a woman's risk of developing...
Breast Cancer Recurrence
Breast cancer most often recurs within the first three to five years after the initial treatment. Changes in the look, feel, or...
Burkitt lymphomas are types of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma that affect the bone marrow and central nervous system. There are multiple...
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Second Source article from Government...
Cancer Risk Factors
Though it's difficult to say why some people develop cancer while others don't, research shows that certain risk factors increase...
Cancer fatigue is a lack of energy that is caused by cancer or cancer treatment, including chemotherapy, radiation, biological...
Cancer pain results from the tumor pressing on nerves or invading bones or organs. Cancer treatments like chemotherapy,...
Certain behavioral, lifestyle, and environmental factors contribute to cancer. Cancer prevention involves modifying these factors...
Castleman Disease is a group of related conditions. It is a rare disease with an unknown prevalence. Signs and symptoms of...
Cervical cancer is cancer of the entrance to the womb (uterus). Regular pelvic exams and Pap testing can detect precancerous...
Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia is the most common type of cancer in children. Symptoms and signs include fever, easy...
Colon cancer is a malignancy that arises from the inner lining of the colon. Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from...
Colon Cancer Prevention
Colo-rectal cancer is both curable and preventable if it is detected early and completely removed before the cancerous cells...
Early Prostate Cancer
Second Source article from Government...
Endometrial Cancer Prevention
Endometrial cancer, or uterine cancer, affects the endometrium of the uterus. It's the most common invasive cancer of the female...
Esophageal cancer is a disease in which malignant cells form in the esophagus. Risk factors of cancer of the esophagus include...
Estimating Breast Cancer Risk: Questions and Answers
As breast cancer is the most diagnosed non-skin cancer in American women, it is important to know your breast cancer risk. Risk...
Gallbladder cancer is a rare form of cancer with symptoms that include jaundice, abdominal pain, fever, nausea and vomiting,...
Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma is cancer that forms in the area where the esophagus joins the stomach. Having GERD and...
Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
Graft versus host disease (GVHD) is a condition that happens when immune cells from transplanted donor tissue attack the...
Head and Neck Cancer
Head and neck cancer is cancer of the oral cavity, salivary glands, paranasal sinuses and nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, or lymph...
Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Differences and Similarities
Both Hodgkin's disease (sometimes referred to as Hodgkin's lymphoma) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma are cancers that originate in a...
Hodgkin's disease is a cancer of the lymphatic system with symptoms that include unexplained, recurring fevers, unexplained...
Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Inflammatory breast cancer is an accelerated form of breast cancer that is not usually detected by mammogram or ultrasound....
Is Cancer Contagious?
Cancer is an abnormal growth of cells. A variety of parasites and viruses have been linked to various cancers. Cancer may...
There are several types of kidney cancer, including renal cell cancer (renal adenocarcinoma or hypernephroma), transitional cell...
Larynx Cancer (Throat Cancer)
Symptoms of cancer of the larynx, the organ at the front of the neck, include hoarseness, a lump in the neck, sore throat, cough,...
Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood cells in which the growth and development of the blood cells are abnormal. Strictly...
Liver cancer is cancer of the liver cells (hepatocellular carcinoma) or of the ducts in the liver (cholangiocarcinoma). Liver...
Lung cancer kills more men and women than any other form of cancer. Eight out of 10 lung cancers are due to tobacco smoke. Lung...
Lymphedema is a condition in which one or more extremities become swollen as the result of an impaired flow of the lymphatic...
Male Breast Cancer
Male breast cancer accounts for 1% of all breast cancers, and most cases are found in men between the ages of 60 and 70. A man's...
Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is a rare form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. It is not known what causes MCL. MCL signs and symptoms...
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which begins in skin cells called melanocytes and affects more than 53,600 people in the United...
Second Source article from Government...
Mesothelioma is a form of cancer that forms in the chest lining (pleural mesothelioma), abdomen (peritoneal mesothelioma), and...
Multiple myeloma is a form of cancer that develops in plasma cells, the white blood cells that make antibodies. Symptoms include...
Nasopharyngeal cancer is a form of cancer in which malignant cells form in the nasopharynx tissues. Risk factors include being of...
Neuroblastoma is a type of cancer that usually afflicts children under 5 years of age. The cancer forms in the adrenal glands,...
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is cancer of the lymphatic system, a vital part of the body's immune system. Symptoms and signs include...
Second Source article from Government...
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer vs Small Cell Lung Cancer
Non-small cell lung cancers (NSCLC) consist of large cell carcinomas, adenocarcinomas, and squamous cell carcinomas. Small cell...
The term oral cancer includes cancer of the mouth (oral cavity) and the back of the mouth (oropharynx). Red and white patches...
There are many types of ovarian cancer, epithelial carcinoma is the most common. Women with a family history of ovarian cancer...
Second Source article from Government...
Second Source article from Government...
Pancreatic cancer is a malignant tumor of the pancreas. Pancreatic cancer has been called a "silent" disease because early...
Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (Islet Cell Tumors)
There are many types of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (NETs): gastrinoma, insulinoma, glucagonoma, VIPomas, and...
Signs and symptoms of penile cancer include a lump on the penis and redness, irritation, or a sore on the penis. Risk of penis...
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men after skin cancer. Risk factors include age, family history, ethnicity, and...
Prostate Cancer: Erectile Dysfunction
Second Source article from The Cleveland Clinic...
Radon (A Citizen's Guide to Radon)
Radon is a radioactive gas that has been confirmed to cause cancers. About 21,000 individuals die each year due to radon...
Salivary Gland Cancer
Salivary gland cancer is cancer that affects the parotid glands, sublingual glands, or the submandibular glands. Risk factors...
Though the cause of stomach cancer is unknown, risk factors for stomach cancer include diet, H. pylori infection, smoking age,...
Cancer survivors face ongoing physical, mental, occupational, and relationship challenges. Cancer survivors must coordinate...
Testicular cancer symptoms include a painless lump or swelling in a testicle, testicle or scrotum pain, a dull ache in the...
There are four major types of thyroid cancer: papillary, follicular, medullary, and anaplastic thyroid cancer. Tumors on the...
Treatment of Breast Cancer by Stages
Treatment of breast cancer depends upon the stage of the cancer at the time of diagnosis. Some of the various treatments include:...
Tumor grade is a system used to classify cancer cells in how likely the tumor is to grow, and how abnormal they look under a...
Urethral cancer is a rare form of cancer that primarily affects white females, people over 60 years of age, and those who have...
Though uterine cancer's cause is unknown, there are many factors that will put a woman at risk, including being over age 50,...
Vaginal cancer is fairly uncommon. There are two types of vaginal cancer: squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma. Risk...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Advanced Nodular BCC)
A solitary, shiny, nodule with large telangiectatic vessels on the ala nasi, arising on skin with dermatoheliosis. See a Basal...
Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Ear)
A nodule with irregular borders and variegation of melanin hues, easily confused with a malignant melanoma. See a picture of...
Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Nose)
A smooth, pearly tumor with telangiectasia on the nose. See a picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Nose) and learn more about the...
Picture of Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
Numerous basal cell epitheliomas on the neck of a child. See a picture of Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome and learn more about the...
Bladder Cancer Symptoms, Stages, Treatments
Bladder cancer occurs when cancerous cells, often from the lining of the bladder, begin to multiply. Find more information about...
10 Things Young Women Should Know About Breast Cancer
Is breast cancer genetic? Should I get tested for the BRCA gene? What every young women should know about breast cancer. Discover...
Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Learn about breast cancer causes, symptoms, tests, recovery, and prevention. Discover the types of treatments such as surgery and...
Breast Cancer Quiz: Symptoms & Signs
This Breast Cancer Quiz features signs, symptoms, facts, causes, common forms, terms, risk factors, statistics, and more. ...
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...
Cancer-Fighting Foods in Pictures: Resveratrol, Green Tea, and More
Experts have praised certain foods for their ability to reduce cancer risks. Learn which foods and eating strategies may help...
Top 10 Cancers Quiz
Take this quiz to learn the causes of cancer. Get the facts about the causes, symptoms, and treatments for the world's most...
Cervical Cancer Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
Cervical cancer is commonly caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infections. Learn about vaccines to prevent cervical cancer. Get...
Picture of Colon Cancer
Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from colonic polyps. Removal of these precancerous polyps can prevent colon cancer....
Colon Cancer: Symptoms, Signs, Screening, Stages
Colorectal cancer (colon cancer) is the cause of many cancer deaths. Learn about the warning signs, symptoms, screening process,...
Picture of Desmoplastic Melanoma
A flat nodule with bluish-red and brown portion in an elderly malea. See a picture of Desmoplastic Melanoma and learn more about...
Head and Neck Cancers: Symptoms and Treatments
Head and neck cancers include cancers of the throat, lips, nose, mouth, larynx, and salivary glands. They are more likely to...
Picture of Less Common Skin Cancers
Uncommon types of skin cancer include Kaposi's sarcoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; and sebaceous gland carcinoma. See a picture of...
Leukemia Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
What do you know about leukemia? Did you know there are different types? What are the symptoms? Take the Leukemia Quiz and test...
Slideshow: Lung Cancer Risks: Myths and Facts
Learn about lung cancer myths and facts. Explore how cigar smoke, menthol, and pollution can increase your risk of lung cancer...
Picture of Lung Cancer
Cancer of the lung, like all cancers, results from an abnormality in the body's basic unit of life, the cell. See a picture of...
Picture of Malignant Melanoma
Less than 2 percent of all melanomas occur during childhood. Nonetheless, attention must be paid to signs and symptoms suggestive...
Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
See pictures of which 15 cancer symptoms men ignore such as skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight loss, a breast...
Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Stages
Learn about ovarian cancer symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments. Follow the progression of ovarian cancer stages from stage 1 to...
Ovarian Cancer Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
How common is ovarian cancer and who is at risk? Take our Ovarian Cancer Quiz to learn the causes, symptoms, and treatment for...
Picture of Pancreatic Cancer
An abdominal CT scan shows a small, vaguely seen 2-cm pancreatic adenocarcinoma (mass) causing obstruction of both the common...
Pancreatic Cancer Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Learn about pancreatic cancer signs, symptoms, causes, statistics, treatment and side effects (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery,...
Picture of Pancreatic Cancer Tumor
This is a gross section of a malignant tumor of the pancreas resected from the pancreatic body and tail. See a picture of...
Prostate Cancer Symptoms, PSA Test, Treatments
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. Learn the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer, along with causes and...
Melanoma (Skin Cancer) Quiz: Symptoms & Signs
What causes skin cancer? Take our Skin Cancer Quiz to learn about the risks, symptoms, causes, and treatments for this common...
Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images
Discover the causes, types, and treatments of skin cancer. Learn how to prevent skin cancer and how to check for melanoma, basal...
Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Calf)
Bowen's disease. A large, sharply demarcated, scaly, erythematous plaque simulating a psoriatic lesion on the calf. See a picture...
Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma 2
A round nodule with central hyperkeratosis, firm and indolent. See a picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma and learn more about the...
Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Central Hyperkeratosis
A round nodule with central hyperkeratosis, firm and indolent. See a Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Hyperkeratosis and learn more...
Gastric (Stomach) Cancer: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
What are the common signs and symptoms of stomach cancer? Learn about gastric cancer diagnosis, treatment, and their risks, how...
Signs of Cancer in Women: Symptoms You Can't Ignore
Cancer symptoms can surprise women if they don't know what to watch out for. 15 cancer symptoms women ignore such as weight loss,...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- 4KScore Test
- Alpha-Fetoprotein Blood Test
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation for Breast Cancer
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer Follow-Up Self-Exam
- Breast Reconstruction Without Implants
- CA 125
- Early Detection of Cancer
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen
- Arterial Chemotherapy Infusion & Chemoembolization of Liver
- Chemotherapy Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Erythropoietin (EPO Test)
- Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Preventive Mastectomy
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Proton Beam Therapy of Liver
- Radiation Therapy
- Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) of the Liver
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- 5 Causes of Lung Cancer in Non-Smokers
- Actor Michael C. Hall's Successful Treatment of Hodgkin's Disease
- Advanced Breast Cancer in Young Women Increasing
- Angelina Jolie's Mastectomy
- Are All Tumors in the Bladder Cancerous?
- How Many Breast Cancer Deaths Are there Each Year?
- Why Is Breast Cancer More Common in Females than Males?
- Can Headaches Be a Sign of Throat Cancer?
- Can You Get a Tumor in Your Neck?
- Can You Get Lung Cancer After Quitting Smoking?
- Can You Prevent Ovarian Cancer?
- Does BBQ Meat Cause Cancer?
- Does Hepatitis B Cause Liver Cancer?
- Does Stress Cause Cancer?
- How Common Are Barium Enemas?
- How Common Is Multiple Myeloma?
- How Do Melanomas Form?
- How Do You Develop Prostate Cancer?
- How Does Breast Cancer Form?
- How Does Colon Cancer Affect a Person's Body?
- How Long Can Breast Cancer Patients Live?
- How Many Breast Cancer Stages Are There?
- How Many Stages of Multiple Myeloma Are There?
- How Much Breast Cancer is Genetic?
- Is Multiple Myeloma Curable?
- Is Peritoneal Cancer Hereditary?
- What Is the Life Expectancy of Someone with Multiple Myeloma?
- What's the Treatment for Chemotherapy Neuropathy?
- What Are the Early Signs of Prostate Cancer?
- What Does it Mean if I Bleed After a Pap Smear?
- What Does Prostate Cancer Do to You?
- What Is Papillary Urothelial Carcinoma?
- Where Can Breast Cancer Spread To?
- Who Does Breast Cancer Affect?
- Bladder Cancer Causes, Symptoms, and Signs
- Bone Cancer Treatment Options and Their Side Effects
- Brain Cancer Symptoms: Headaches and Seizures
- Brain Tumor Symptoms and Types
- Breast Cancer Risk - Reduced With Exercise
- Breast Cancer Detection
- Breast Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer: Types of Breast Cancer
- Cancer,Stroke & Heart Attack Risks- ReducedThrough Walking
- Cancer Care in the Elderly
- 13 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Chemotherapy
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Colon Cancer and Polyp Screening Guidelines
- Colon Cancer Prevention And Fiber?
- Colon Cancer Silences Howard Keel
- Colon Cancer, The Genetic Factor
- Complementary and Alternative Cancer Treatments
- Dana Reeve Dies of Lung Cancer by Dr. Stoppler
- Early Bone Cancer Symptoms
- Elizabeth Edwards has Breast Cancer Alert
- Endometrial Cancer Symptoms
- Evolution of Treatment for a Rare Type of Leukemia
- Exercise Improves Breast Cancer Survival
- Ovarian Cancer: Exercise May Help Prevent
- Facts on Breast Cancer Causes, Risk Factors, and Types
- Gleevec and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Herb Danger - Aristolochic Acid Warning
- Herceptin Metastatic Breast Cancer Treatment
- Skin Changes: How to Spot Skin Cancer
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations for Girls, Boys, Women, and Men
- Leukemia in the Family
- Leukemia, A Trip
- Liposarcoma Symptoms and Treatment
- Liver Cancer Diagnosis
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Lung Cancer Breakthrough - Chemo Helps
- Lung Cancer Signs and Symptoms
- Melanoma Skin Cancer of U.S. Senator John McCain
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Early Warning Signs, and Risk Factors
- Pancreatic Cancer, the Silent Disease
- Payton, Bile Duct Cancer & Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Prostate Cancer - New Criteria
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Ray Manzarek Dies of Bile Duct Cancer
- Red Meats and Processed Meats Raise Cancer Risk
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Roger Ebert and Thyroid Cancer
- Senator Ted Kennedy, a Legend Dies of Brain Cancer
- Senator Ted Kennedy: Seizure, Brain Cancer, and Death
- Skin Cancer Rate Increasing
- Skin Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Sun Protection . . . Kids At The Beach
- Stage IV Colon Cancer That Has Spread to the Liver
- Stage IV Lung Cancer With ALK (Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase) Rearrangement
- Stem Cells - What Are They?
- Stress and Aggressive Breast Cancer: Cause or Effect?
- Testicular Cancer ... Cycling and Cisplatin
- Testicular Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Testicular Self-Exam: 6 Signs of Testicular Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer in Children and Teenagers
- Thyroid Cancer: Chief Justice Has Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment of Anal Cancer
- Urine Therapy
- Very Hot Beverages May Cause Esophageal Cancer
- Chronic Viral Hepatitis, Alcoholism, Cirrhosis Linked to Liver Cancer
- Weight Gain, Obesity & Cancer Risk
- What Causes Bone Cancer?
- What Is Bone Cancer?
Medications & Supplements
- aldesleukin, Proleukin
- altretamine, Hexalen
- bicalutamide, Casodex
- Biologics (Biologic Drug Class)
- capecitabine, Xeloda
- cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)
- dasatinib, Sprycel
- Dilaudid vs. Fentanyl (Pain Strength Comparison and Side Effects)
- Dilaudid vs. Percocet for Pain
- docetaxel, Taxotere, Docefrez
- dronabinol (Marinol, THC)
- eribulin mesylate (Halaven)
- erlotinib, Tarceva
- fentanyl tablet - buccal, Fentora
- filgrastim, Neupogen
- gefitinib, (Iressa discontinued in the US)
- goserelin - implant, Zoladex
- granisetron transdermal system (patch), Sancuso
- hydroxyurea (Hydrea, Droxia)
- imatinib, Gleevec
- lapatinib (Tykerb)
- lenalidomide (Revlimid)
- letrozole, Femara
- leuprolide, (Lupron, Lupron Depot, Lupron Depot-Ped, Eligard)
- megestrol, Megace, Megace ES
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- nilotinib, Tasigna
- octreotide (Sandostatin, Sandostatin LAR)
- ondansetron (Zofran, Zofran ODT, Zuplenz)
- pertuzumab (Perjeta)
- radium Ra 223 dichloride (Xofigo)
- rituximab, Rituxan
- sargramostim, Leukine
- sodium iodide I 131, Iodotope, Sodium Iodide I 131 Therapeutic
- sonidegib (Odomzo)
- tamoxifen (Soltamox, Nolvadex)
- Herceptin (trastuzumab)
Prevention & Wellness
- Could 'AI' Become a Partner in Breast Cancer Care?
- 'Cancer Pen' Could Help Surgeons Spot Tumor Cells in Seconds
- Get Ready for Your 'Capsule Robot' Colon Cancer Check
- 'Chemo Brain' Lasts for Months in Many Breast Cancer Survivors
- FDA Widens Access to 'Cooling Cap' to Stop Hair Loss in Cancer Patients
- 'Cooling Caps' May Halt Chemo-Linked Hair Loss
- 'Couch Potatoes' May Face Higher Risk of Kidney, Bladder Cancers
- 'Observation' Best Option for Most Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Many Women Mistaken on 'Side Effects' of Breast Cancer Drug
- 1 in 5 U.S. Cancers Is 'Rare'
- 5 Things You Should Know About Cervical Cancer
- 6 Percent of Cancers Caused by Excess Weight, Diabetes
- 9 Deaths From Breast Implant-Linked Cancer: FDA
- A Movie Instead of Anesthesia for Kids' Radiation Therapy
- Acupuncture May Ease Pain Tied to Breast Cancer Care
- Adding Drug to Standard Care May Prolong Lymphoma Survival
- Addressing Your Cancer Risk
- Many With Advanced Lung Cancer Don't Get Treatments That Might Help
- Aliqopa Approved for Follicular Lymphoma
- Alternative Medicine Alone as Cancer Treatment Linked to Lowered Survival
- Too Many Americans Still Go Without Cancer Screenings
- Another Study Ties Obesity to Certain Cancers
- Antiperspirant Use Seems Safe During Breast Cancer Treatment: Study
- Anxiety May Lead to Unneeded Prostate Cancer Treatments
- Are Big Men More Prone to Aggressive Prostate Cancer?
- Are Some Heartburn Meds Tied to Stomach Cancer?
- Artificial 'Voice Box' Implant Helps Cancer Patient Speak
- Bavencio Approved for Rare Skin Cancer
- Big Gap in Cancer Deaths Between Rich, Poor Countries
- Birth Control Pill Tied to Slight Rise in Breast Cancer Risk
- Black Americans' Cancer Rates Differ by Birthplace
- Blacks More Prone to Colon Cancers That Arise Between Colonoscopies: Study
- Blacks, Elderly Missing From U.S. Cancer Clinical Trials
- Blood Test Can Screen for Rare Sinus Cancer, Study Finds
- Blood Test for Pancreatic Cancer Shows Early Promise
- Blood Test May Spot Lung Cancer's Return, Even Before Scans
- Study Says Blood-Chromosome Test Predicts Lung Cancer's Return
- Brain Training for Cancer Survivors' Nerve Damage
- For Breast Cancer Patients, Less Time on Hormonal Meds?
- Breast Cancer More Lethal for Blacks Than Whites
- Even Advanced Breast Cancer Patients Gain From Exercise
- Breast Cancer Radiation 'Less Scary' Than Thought
- Breast Cancer Screenings Still Best for Early Detection
- Many Breast Cancer Survivors Don't Get Life-Extending Therapy
- Breast Cancer's Decline May Have Saved 322,000 Lives
- Breast Density May Be Leading Indicator of Cancer Risk
- More Women Choose Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy
- Calquence Approved for Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Can a Blood Test Detect a Range of Cancers Earlier?
- Can Breath Test Detect Stomach Cancers Earlier?
- Can Daily Low-Dose Aspirin Lower Cancer Death Risk?
- Could Certain Hair Dyes, Relaxers Raise Breast Cancer Risk?
- Can Smog Raise Breast Cancer Risk?
- Can You Recognize the Signs of Skin Cancer?
- Cancer Deaths Higher in Rural America, CDC Reports
- Cancer Distress May Lead to Missed Appointments
- Cancer Drug Helps Some Kids With Rare Type of Leukemia
- Cancer Drugs' High Prices Not Justified by Cost of Development, Study Contends
- Cancer Isn't 'One Size Fits All' for Hispanics
- Cancer Patients May Have Undiagnosed Depression
- For Cancer Patients in the ER, Delirium Linked to Poor Outcomes
- Childhood Cancer Radiation May Cause Unwanted Gene Mutation in Some
- Cancer Risk Rises After Childhood Organ Transplant: Study
- Should Prostate Cancer Screening Start Earlier for Black Men?
- Cancer Survivors Can Develop PTSD, Too
- Cancer Survivors Gain From Web-Based Health Care
- Young Cancer Survivors Struggle to Resume Social Activities
- Cancer Takes Financial Toll, Even With Insurance
- Cancer Treatment Can Affect Your Food Preferences
- Cancer Treatment Claims for Marijuana-Derived Products
- Publicly Funded Cancer Trials Gained Americans 3 Million More Years
- Cervical Cancer May Leave Lasting Imprint on Survivors
- Chemo Drug May Buy Time for Those With Bile Duct Cancer
- Chemo Drug May Combat Serious Brain Tumor After All
- Is Chemo Overused in Younger Colon Cancer Patients?
- Childhood Cancer Survivors Living Longer
- Childhood Chemo May Have Lasting Effects on Memory
- Colon Cancer Rates, Deaths Drop in Americans Over 50
- Colon Cancer on the Rise Among Gen Xers, Millennials
- Easier Colon Exam Boosts Screening, But Insurers May Not Pay
- Company Alleged to Have Faked Patients to Boost Cancer Drug Sales
- Conquering One Big Cancer Side Effect: Fear
- Cooling Mitts, Socks May Ease a Major Chemo Side Effect
- Could a Common Blood Thinner Lower Cancer Risk?
- Could Breast Milk Tests Replace Mammograms?
- Could Urban Lighting Raise Breast Cancer Risk for Some Women?
- Cure Found for Cancer Killing Endangered Tasmanian Devils
- Even a Little Daily Activity May Boost Colon Cancer Survival: Study
- Daily Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Pancreatic Cancer Risk
- Dark Skin No Shield From Deadly Skin Cancer
- U.S. Deaths From Cervical Cancer May Be Underestimated
- Deaths From Colon Cancer Up Among Younger White Americans
- Delay a Needed Colonoscopy at Your Own Risk
- Delaying Chemo After Lung Cancer Surgery? Better Late Than Never
- Diagnostic Mammograms Find More Cancers, and More False-Positives
- Many Disabled Adults Aren't Screened for Colon Cancer: Study
- Study Untangles Disparity in Colon Cancer Survival Rates
- Do Rising Cancer Drug Prices Warrant Regulation?
- Many Docs Don't Discuss Prostate Cancer Screening Pros and Cons
- Busiest Docs Get Best Results With Heart Valve Surgery
- Don't Fret Delays in Treating Colon Cancer, Study Suggests
- Waiting Even a Month to Remove Melanoma Can Be Deadly
- Double Mastectomy May Mean a Hit to the Paycheck
- Drinking Boosts Breast Cancer Risk for Black Women, Too
- Nerlynx Approved to Help Prevent Breast Cancer's Return
- Hormonal Drug Boosts Survival After Prostate Cancer's Return: Study
- Drug Extends Lives of Patients With Advanced Prostate Cancer: Studies
- Drug Helps Fight Breast Tumors Tied to 'Cancer Genes'
- Immune-Focused Drug May Be New Weapon Against Advanced Melanoma
- Drug Offers Some Hope for a Deadly Lung Cancer
- Drug Xeloda Prolongs Survival for Some Breast Cancer Patients
- Dying Patients Often Given Medicines That Won't Help Them
- E-Cigarettes Linked to Bladder Cancer Risk
- 'Electric Cap' Might Help Fight a Deadly Brain Tumor
- Even Light Drinking May Raise Your Cancer Risk
- Exercise Helps Counter Cancer-Linked Fatigue
- Exercise a Powerful Ally for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Exercise Rates Often Decline After Cancer Diagnosis
- Experimental Drug Shows Promise for Disfiguring Tumor Condition
- Experimental Gene-Targeted Drug Hits Cancer Where It Lives
- Family History of Colon Cancer Calls for Earlier Screening
- FDA Approves 2nd Gene Therapy
- FDA Approves 'Biosimilar' Drug Ogivri for Breast, Stomach Cancers
- FDA OKs First Cancer Drug by Genetic Type, Not Organ of Origin
- FDA Warns 14 Companies on Bogus Cancer 'Cures'
- Too Few High-Risk Women Tested for Breast Cancer Gene: Survey
- Firefighters Exposed to Carcinogens Through the Skin
- Firefighters May Face Higher Odds for Skin Cancer
- First Gene Therapy Approved in U.S.
- FDA Panel OKs What May Soon Be First Gene Therapy Approved in U.S.
- For Holocaust Survivors, Raised Risk of Cancer
- Gene Changes May Put Childhood Cancer Survivors at Risk
- Gene Therapy Approved for B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy Helps 2 Babies Fight Type of Leukemia
- Gene Therapy May Fight Brain Cancer's Return
- Gene Therapy Shows Promise for Aggressive Lymphoma
- Gene-Based Therapy May Thwart a Tough Blood Cancer
- Gene-Targeted Drugs Fight Advanced Lung Cancers
- Germs, Mold Found in Some Medical Pot
- Get Active, Beat Lymphoma?
- Health Tip: Get Your Mouth Healthy Before Cancer Treatment
- Gleevec Keeps a Leukemia in Check for More Than a Decade: Study
- Doctors' Group Offers Ideas for Easing Cancer Costs
- New Guideline Aims to Help Doctors Diagnose Head, Neck Masses
- Gum Disease May Be Linked to Cancer Risk in Older Women
- Gut Bacteria May Link Diet, Colon Cancer, Study Says
- Has Your Doc Been Touched by Breast Cancer? It Could Influence Care
- Health Tip: Accept Help if Your Child Has Cancer
- Health Tip: Being a Cancer Caregiver
- Health Tip: Eat Healthy After Radiation Therapy
- Health Tip: Food Safety for People With Cancer
- Health Tip: Help Prevent Skin Cancer
- Health Tip: Protect Yourself Against Breast Cancer
- Health Tip: Recognize Symptoms of Oral Cancer
- Health Tip: Recognizing Prostate Cancer
- Health Tip: Screening for Lung Cancer
- Health Tip: Understanding Family Cancer Syndrome
- Heart Risks May Boost Women's Colon Cancer Risk, Too
- Helping Cancer Caregivers Help Themselves
- Henrietta Lacks Film Highlights Research Issues
- Here's the Recipe to Keep Colon Cancer at Bay
- High Blood Pressure: A Silver Lining for Ovarian Cancer Patients?
- High Doses of Vitamin D Fail to Cut Cancer Risk, Study Finds
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors Face Risk of Second Cancer: Study
- Hope for 1st Drug Against Lymphedema, a Cancer Complication
- How Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Raise Risk of Tumors
- How Is the HPV Vaccine Perceived on Twitter?
- How Many Mutant Genes Drive Cancer?
- How Safe Are Your Drinking Glasses?
- How to Do a Skin Cancer Body Check
- How to Talk to Someone With Cancer
- HPV Vaccine May Also Prevent Cancers Affecting Men
- Hugh Jackman Being Treated for Skin Cancer Again
- Idhifa Approved for Some With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Imbruvica Approval Expanded to Include Graft Versus Host Disease
- Breast Cancer 'Immunotherapy' Helps Some With Tough-to-Treat Disease
- Indoor Tanning: A Big Financial Hit to U.S. Health Care
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease May Raise Cancer Risk in Kids
- Insurance Ups the Odds of Beating Cancer
- Insured, But Still Barred From Top-Tier Cancer Centers
- IUD May Lower Cervical Cancer Risk
- Joan Lunden's Breast Cancer Journey: 'You Feel So Vulnerable'
- John McCain Optimistic in Battle Against Brain Cancer
- Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
- Jury Awards $417 Million in Baby Powder Case
- Just a Little Weight Loss May Cut Breast Cancer Risk
- Keep Colon Cancer at Bay
- Know the Risks, Warning Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Know the Signs of Ovarian Cancer and Your Risks
- Liposuction May Ease Limb Swelling in Cancer Patients
- Local Smoke-Free Laws Tied to Fewer Lung Cancer Cases
- Young Thyroid Cancer Survivors May Face Long-Term Health Risks
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Lower Risk for Common Breast Cancer by 20 Percent
- Low-Fat Diet May Cut Pancreatic Cancer Risk for Overweight Older Women
- Mammogram Decision Hinges on Patient-Doc Talk, Ob-Gyn Group Says
- Managing Pain Can Be a Puzzle After Breast Cancer
- Many Cancer Patients Skimp on Treatment Due to Cost
- Many Doctors Silent on Cost of Cancer Care
- Many Women Skip Mammograms After False-Positive Result
- Many Terminal Cancer Patients Remain in Denial
- Many Women Who Get Breast Cancer Gene Test Don't Need It
- Many With Breast Cancer Unnecessarily Choose Double Mastectomy: Study
- Many With Early Breast Cancer Are Skipping Chemo
- Many Younger Cancer Survivors Can't Afford Their Meds
- Mastectomy Study Confirms 'Jolie Effect'
- Could Grilled, Smoked Meats Lower Survival After Breast Cancer?
- Medicaid Cuts Tied to Delayed Breast Cancer Diagnoses
- Melanoma Biopsy Results Can Differ, Worrying Patients
- Melanoma Isn't the Only Serious Skin Cancer
- Melanoma Rates Rise in Some States, Fall in Others
- Mental Health May Affect Chances Against Cancer
- Mexican-Americans at Higher Risk for Liver Cancer
- New Microscope Scans Breast Tumors During Surgery
- Minority Women Less Likely to Get Breast Cancer Screening
- Mission to Mars Would Double Astronauts' Cancer Risk
- Moles Not Most Likely Spot for Melanomas
- Money Pressures Mount When a Spouse Gets Cancer
- More Cancers Caught Early Since Obamacare
- More Cancers Caught in Wealthy People
- More Patients OK'd for Cancer Trials Under Obamacare: Study
- More U.S. Women Living Longer With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Most Breast Cancer Patients Have Help Choosing Treatments
- Most Cancers Caused by Random DNA Copying Errors
- Many High-Risk Women Skip MRI Breast Cancer Screenings
- Mvasi Is First Biosimilar Drug Approved for Cancer
- Nasal Swab Shows Promise in Confirming Lung Cancers
- Need Cancer Screening? Where You Work Matters
- New Breast Cancer Drug Approved by FDA
- New Breast Cancer Drug May Benefit Younger Women, Too
- New Cancer Drug Shows Promise Against Wide Range of Tumors
- New Drug Approved for All Cancers With Genetic Marker
- New Research Finds Value in PSA Testing
- New Test May Help Spot Pancreatic Cancer Early
- New Treatment Approved for Deadly Blood Cancer
- New Treatment Approved for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Newer Drug May Prolong Lymphoma Remission
- 'Nipple-Sparing' Mastectomies Don't Raise Odds of Cancer's Return: Study
- No Routine Screening for Thyroid Cancer: Expert Panel
- Not All Hospitals Equal When It Comes to Pancreatic Cancer Care
- Nuts! Good Medicine for Colon Cancer Survivors?
- Obamacare Boosts Breast Cancer Screening, Study Finds
- Obamacare Paid Off for Poorer Cancer Patients
- Obamacare Widened Access to Cancer Care
- Obesity in Youth Tied to Higher Odds for Liver Cancer in Men
- Obesity Linked to 13 Types of Cancer
- Another Obesity Downside: Higher Esophageal Cancer Risk
- Good News for Older Women With Early Form of Breast Cancer
- Olivia Newton-John Announces Breast Cancer Has Returned
- Is One Round of Radiation Enough for Spine Pain in Cancer Patients?
- Oral Sex Plus Smoking a Cancer Danger for Men
- Ovarian Cancer Drug Given Fast-Track Approval
- Overweight Boys Face Higher Colon Cancer Risk as Adults
- Parasite May Threaten Lives of Hundreds of Vietnam War Veterans
- Patients' Gut Bugs May Play Role in Cancer Care
- Powerful Drug for Advanced Cancers May Need Less Frequent Dosing
- Pregnancy Doesn't Raise Odds for Breast Cancer's Return
- Preventive Mastectomy Rates Vary by State
- Scientists Report Progress on Genetic Test for Anal Cancer
- Prolonged Antibiotic Use Tied to Precancerous Colon Growths
- Updated Prostate Cancer Test Guidelines Now Stress Patient Choice
- Prostate Cancer Symptoms Aren't Always Obvious
- New Prostate Cancer Therapy Works Without Severe Side Effects
- Common Treatment for Early Prostate Cancer May Carry Heart Risk
- Prostate Cancer Treatments Have Varying Side Effects, Study Shows
- PSA Testing Rates for Prostate Cancer Have Leveled Off
- Radiation and Chemotherapy Together Boost Lung Cancer Survival
- Is Radiation Therapy Overused in Breast Cancer Care?
- Reporting Symptoms Online to Docs Helps Cancer Patients Live Longer
- Researchers ID Genes in Mice That Cause Aggressive Brain Cancer
- Resolve to Reduce Your Cancer Risk This Year
- Risk of Breast Cancer's Return Can Linger for Decades
- Roundup May Have to Carry Cancer Warning in California
- Rydapt Approved for Adults With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Science Weighs in On How Fat Raises Cancer Risk
- Screening, HPV Vaccine Can Prevent Cervical Cancer: FDA
- Second Cancers Deadlier for Younger People: Study
- Secondhand Smoke Still Plagues Some Cancer Survivors
- Self-Checks Help Spot Melanoma's Return
- Sen. John McCain Has Brain Cancer
- Senator McCain Faces a Tough Cancer Foe
- Seniors With Brain Cancer May Have Better Treatment Option
- Serious Problems at Florida Stem Cell Clinic
- Half Report Severe Side Effects From Breast Cancer Therapy
- Should Colon Cancer Screening Start at 45, not 50?
- Skin Cancer Cream Linked to 5 Dog Deaths: FDA
- Too Few Current, Former Smokers Screened for Lung Cancer
- Smokers May Be Prone to Risks From Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy
- Social Struggles Linger for Many Young Cancer Survivors
- Some Melanoma Survivors Still Seek Out the Sun
- Soy Safe, Even Protective, for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Speed Up the 'Cancer Moonshot,' Doctors Urge
- Start Skin Cancer Prevention Early, Health Experts Say
- Stem Cell Transplants May Help Some With Multiple Sclerosis
- Stivarga Approved for Liver Cancer
- Study Casts Doubt on a Brain Cancer's Link to Herpes
- Study Casts More Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Study Supports Annual Mammograms Starting at Age 40
- Surgeons Play Big Role in Women's Choices for Breast Cancer Care
- Surgery May Be Best for Advanced Melanoma
- Survey: 9 of 10 Americans Take Cancer Prevention Steps
- Survival Continues to Improve for Most Cancers
- Survival Odds Improving for Lung Cancer Patients
- Most Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancers Enjoy Good Sexual Health
- Could Tai Chi Ease Insomnia in Breast Cancer Survivors?
- Talcum Powder/Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit Award Overturned
- Health Tip: Talking With Your Child's Cancer-Care Team
- Tests May Bring New Wave of Cancer Detection
- Textured Breast Implants Linked to Rare Cancer
- Is MRI the 'Mammography' of Prostate Cancer Screening?
- Thick Middle May Raise Risk of Some Cancers
- Treatment Costs Can Be Another Blow to Cancer Patients
- U.S. Cancer Death Rate Continues to Fall
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Decline Over Three Decades
- U.S. Liver Cancer Deaths Have Doubled Since 1980s: Study
- U.S. Melanoma Rate Is Rising, Study Finds
- U.S. Thyroid Cancer Cases Continue to Rise
- Fewer Uninsured Cancer Patients After Medicaid Expansion
- Vaccine Targeting Brain Tumors Seems Safe in Study
- Verzenio Approved for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Vitamin E, Selenium Don't Cut Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- Weight Loss Tied to Lower Risk of Uterine Cancer
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Curb Risk for Certain Cancers
- Are You Sure That's What the Doctor Said About Your Leukemia?
- What You Don't Know About Cancer Can Kill You
- What You May Not Know About Ovarian Cancer
- When Loved One Has Breast Cancer, Partner Suffers, Too
- Where It's Legal, One-Quarter of Cancer Patients Use Medical Pot
- Why Many Breast Cancer Patients Short-Circuit Their Treatment
- Widening Waistlines May Raise Women's Cancer Risk
- Will 'AI' Be Part of Your Health-Care Team?
- With Skin Cancer Surgery, Insurance Matters
- With Summer Sun Comes Heightened Skin Cancer Risk
- Woman Wins $110 Million Verdict in Talcum Powder Cancer Trial
- Woman's Selfie of Skin Cancer Went Viral, Sparked Awareness
- Most Women Should Forgo Ovarian Cancer Screening: Panel
- When Is Risk Highest for Women With Breast Cancer Gene Mutations?
- Yoga May Bring Better Sleep to Breast Cancer Patients
- Yoga, Meditation May Ease Some Breast Cancer Symptoms
- Yoga May Give Lung Cancer Patients, Caregivers a Boost
- It's Yoga to the Rescue for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Zejula Approved for Certain Female Cancers
- Zelboraf Approved for Rare Blood Cancer
- Could the Zika Virus Help Battle a Deadly Brain Cancer?
- Cancer: 'You've Got Prostate Cancer'
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Women Ignore
- Acrylamide in Foods - Cancer Facts
- Thyroid Cancer and Broken Collar Bone -- An Accidental Lifesaver
- Antioxidants and Cancer Prevention
- Anxiety and Cancer Patients
- Artificial Sweeteners - Cancer Facts
- Avastin for Colorectal Cancer: An Expert Interview
- Breast Cancer and Menopause
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Research: Milestones
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer Specific References
- Breast Cancer Survivor's Grief: Losing Your Doctor
- Breast Cancer Survivors' Follow-Up Care
- Breast Cancer Survivors: After Your Mastectomy
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Nutrition, Fitness Tips
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Tips for Travel
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Treatment Side Effects
- Breast Cancer Therapy
- Breast Cancer Therapy Heats Up
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Tamoxifen and Others
- Breast Cancer: A Letter to Friends
- Breast Cancer: African American Women at Risk
- Breast Cancer: Answers to Your Questions
- Breast Cancer: Assessing New Treatments
- Breast Cancer: Diet Tips
- Breast Cancer: How it Affects Fertility
- Breast Cancer: New Treatments
- Breast Cancer: When It Comes Back
- Cancer Again
- Cancer and Sexual Health
- Cancer Causing Agents - Carcinogens
- Cancer Control Month
- Cancer Pain, A Guide for You and Your Family
- Cancer Prevention and Garlic
- Cancer Prevention and Red Wine
- Cancer Prevention and Tea
- Cancer Prevention: What Works?
- Cancer Risk: It's a Girl Thing
- Cancer Survival - Better & Longer Survival Rates
- Cancer Survivors: Earning a Living
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Blood Clotting Problems
- Cancer Treatment - Managing Eating Problems
- Cancer Treatment - Sore Mouth, Gums or Throat
- Cancer Treatment - Weight Gain
- Cancer Treatment Side Effect: Infections
- Cancer Treatment Side Effect: Radiation Recall
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Anemia
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Flu-Like Symptoms
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Fluid Retention
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Kidney and Bladder
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Skin and Nails
- Cancer Treatment: Coping With Fatigue
- Cancer Treatment: Coping With Hair Loss
- Cancer Treatment: Coping With Nausea and Vomiting
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Diarrhea and Constipation
- Cancer Treatment: Dry Mouth
- Cancer Treatment: Getting the Support You Need
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Nerve and Muscle Effects
- Cancer Treatment: Pre-Treatment Eating Tips
- Cancer Treatment: Effects on Sexual Organs & Sexuality
- Cancer, A Wound That Doesn't Heal
- Cancer: 50 Years of Milestones in the Fight Against Cancer
- Cancer: Advances in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer: Alternative Therapies Go Mainstream
- Cancer Treatment: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Cancer: Dealing With Cancer
- Cancer: Diagnosed With Cancer
- Cancer: Eating to Fight Cancer
- Cancer: Exploring the Alternatives
- Cancer: Getting a Loved One Through Breast Cancer
- Cancer: Living With Cancer
- Cancer: New Methods for Targeting
- Cancer: When Someone in Your Family Has Cancer
- Cancer: When the Diagnosis Is Cancer
- Cancers: Leading Cancers in Women, Men, & Children
- Cervical Cancer Awareness
- Chemo vs. Radiation for Testicular Cancer
- Chemotherapy and Other Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- Chemotherapy Extends Life in Prostate Cancer
- Chemotherapy Nausea & Vomiting - New Drug
- Chemotherapy Side Effects: Central Nervous System Problems
- Chemotherapy: Eating Well
- Clinical Trials for Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer - Could Be In The Genes
- Fighting Cancer Fatigue
- Fighting Testicular Cancer: Daniel J.'s Story
- First Cancer Drug to Starve Tumor
- First Ladies of Breast Cancer
- Fluoridated Water - Cancer Facts
- Heterocyclic Amines in Cooked Meats - Cancer Facts
- Hope Amid Cancer
- Cancer: Hope on the Horizon for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Lesion...What Does The Doctor Mean?
- Love, Intimacy, and Breast Cancer
- Mammography Still the 'Gold Standard' for Breast Cancer
- Managing Life With Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy: Do I Keep My Breasts?
- Mental Health: Addicted to Chewing Tobacco
- Metastatic Breast Cancer as a Chronic Condition
- Mind-Body Medicine for Cancer
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- New Approaches to Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- New Book and Web Site Provide Breast Cancer Support for Men
- Iressa: New Labeling for Iressa (gefitinib)
- New Treatments for Breast Cancer: Talking With Your Doctor
- Oral Cancer Prevention
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- Pancreatic Cancer: Who's at Risk? What are the Symptoms
- Pituitary Tumors
- Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Prostate Cancer Specific References
- Prostate Cancer: How Does Your State Rate?
- Cancer: Questions to Ask About Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Radiation Treatment and the Lungs
- Smoking Still Kills In U.S.
- Skin: Spotting Skin Cancer
- Sun & Summer....Be Alert And Aware
- Cancer: Surviving Cancer: Now What?
- Surviving Prostate Cancer: One Patient's Story
- Cancer: Men's Testicular Cancer
- Cancer: Testicular Cancer
- Cancer: The Breast Cancer Gene: What Should You Do?
- Breast Cancer: The Future of Breast Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer: The Guy's Guide
- Breast Cancer: The Present and Future State of Screening
- Cancer-Related Anemia: The Risks
- Tobacco & Diet: Cancer Killers!
- Treatment: Who Gets the Last Say?
- Cancer: Vaccines to Prevent
- Vasectomy and Cancer Risk
- When the Diagnosis is Serious
- Cancer Diagnoses & Deaths - Y2K Estimates
- Cancer: You've Been Diagnosed With Cancer. Now What?
- Cancer: You've Survived Cancer: Now What?