Trending Cancer Topics
Watch this slideshow of precancerous lesions that may lead to skin cancer over time, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma. Learn to spot the early warning signs of skin cancer which can be cured treated if found early.
Related Disease Conditions
Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors in Adults (Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Treatment Options, Life Expectancy)
Brain and spinal tumor are diseases in which cancer (malignant) cells begin to grow in the tissues of the brain. Tumors that...
Anal cancer, cancer located at the end of the large intestine, has symptoms that include anal or rectal bleeding, anal pain or...
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
Bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma) is a rare type of cancer that arises from cells that line the drainage system from the...
Second Source article from Government...
Treatment for bladder cancer depends on the stage of the disease, the grade of the tumor, and the type of bladder cancer. Options...
Second Source article from Government...
Second Source article from Government...
Bone cancer is a rare type of cancer that occurs in cells that make up the bones. Primary bone cancer that arises in bone cells...
Cancers that form from brain tissue are called primary brain tumors. Brain tumors may be malignant (brain cancer) or benign....
Second Source article from Government...
Breast cancer is an invasive tumor that develops in the mammary gland. Breast cancer is detected via mammograms, breast...
Breast Cancer and Coping With Stress
Being diagnosed with breast cancer is stressful. Learning relaxation techniques, exercising, eating well, getting adequate sleep,...
Breast Cancer and Lymphedema
Lymphedema is a common chronic, debilitating condition in which excess fluid called lymph collects in tissues and causes swelling...
Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
Breast cancer clinical trials are research programs designed to evaluate new medical treatments, drugs, or devices for the...
Breast Cancer During Pregnancy
Breast cancer occurs in about 1 in every 1,000 pregnant women. Treatment of breast cancer during pregnancy involves surgery, but...
Breast Cancer in Young Women
About 5% of cases of breast cancer occur in women under the age of 40 years old. Some risk factors for breast cancer in young...
Breast Cancer Prevention
Lifestyle changes, a healthy antioxidant-rich diet, exercise, and weight reduction can help reduce a woman's risk of developing...
Breast Cancer Recurrence
Breast cancer most often recurs within the first three to five years after the initial treatment. Changes in the look, feel, or...
Burkitt lymphomas are types of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma that affect the bone marrow and central nervous system. There are multiple...
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Second Source article from Government...
Cancer Risk Factors
Though it's difficult to say why some people develop cancer while others don't, research shows that certain risk factors increase...
Cancer fatigue is a lack of energy that is caused by cancer or cancer treatment, including chemotherapy, radiation, biological...
Cancer pain results from the tumor pressing on nerves or invading bones or organs. Cancer treatments like chemotherapy,...
Certain behavioral, lifestyle, and environmental factors contribute to cancer. Cancer prevention involves modifying these factors...
Castleman Disease is a group of related conditions. It is a rare disease with an unknown prevalence. Signs and symptoms of...
Cervical Cancer (Cancer of the Cervix)
Cervical cancer is cancer of the entrance to the womb (uterus). Regular pelvic exams and Pap testing can detect precancerous...
Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia is the most common type of cancer in children. Symptoms and signs include fever, easy...
Colon cancer is a malignancy that arises from the inner lining of the colon. Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from...
Colon Cancer Prevention
Colo-rectal cancer is both curable and preventable if it is detected early and completely removed before the cancerous cells...
Early Prostate Cancer
Second Source article from Government...
Endometrial Cancer Prevention
Endometrial cancer, or uterine cancer, affects the endometrium of the uterus. It's the most common invasive cancer of the female...
Esophageal cancer is a disease in which malignant cells form in the esophagus. Risk factors of cancer of the esophagus include...
Estimating Breast Cancer Risk: Questions and Answers
As breast cancer is the most diagnosed non-skin cancer in American women, it is important to know your breast cancer risk. Risk...
Gallbladder cancer is a rare form of cancer with symptoms that include jaundice, abdominal pain, fever, nausea and vomiting,...
Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma is cancer that forms in the area where the esophagus joins the stomach. Having GERD and...
Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
Graft versus host disease (GVHD) is a condition that happens when immune cells from transplanted donor tissue attack the...
Head and Neck Cancer
Head and neck cancer is cancer of the oral cavity, salivary glands, paranasal sinuses and nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, or lymph...
Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Differences and Similarities
Both Hodgkin's disease (sometimes referred to as Hodgkin's lymphoma) and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma are cancers that originate in a...
Hodgkin's disease is a cancer of the lymphatic system with symptoms that include unexplained, recurring fevers, unexplained...
Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Inflammatory breast cancer is an accelerated form of breast cancer that is not usually detected by mammogram or ultrasound....
Is Cancer Contagious?
Cancer is an abnormal growth of cells. A variety of parasites and viruses have been linked to various cancers. Cancer may...
There are several types of kidney cancer, including renal cell cancer (renal adenocarcinoma or hypernephroma), transitional cell...
Larynx Cancer (Throat Cancer)
Symptoms of cancer of the larynx, the organ at the front of the neck, include hoarseness, a lump in the neck, sore throat, cough,...
Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood cells in which the growth and development of the blood cells are abnormal. Strictly...
A liposarcoma is a cancerous tumor that develops in the soft deep tissue fat cells. Symptoms and signs include a growing lump...
Liver Cancer (Hepatocellular Cancer) Prevention
Avoiding certain risk factors (such as hepatitis B and C, cirrhosis, and aflatoxin) can lower one's risk of developing liver...
Liver cancer is cancer of the liver cells (hepatocellular carcinoma) or of the ducts in the liver (cholangiocarcinoma). Liver...
Lung cancer kills more men and women than any other form of cancer. Eight out of 10 lung cancers are due to tobacco smoke. Lung...
Lymphedema is a condition in which one or more extremities become swollen as the result of an impaired flow of the lymphatic...
Male Breast Cancer
Male breast cancer accounts for 1% of all breast cancers, and most cases are found in men between the ages of 60 and 70. A man's...
Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is a rare form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. It is not known what causes MCL. MCL signs and symptoms...
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which begins in skin cells called melanocytes and affects more than 53,600 people in the United...
Second Source article from Government...
Mesothelioma is a form of cancer that forms in the chest lining (pleural mesothelioma), abdomen (peritoneal mesothelioma), and...
Multiple myeloma is a form of cancer that develops in plasma cells, the white blood cells that make antibodies. Symptoms include...
Nasopharyngeal cancer is a form of cancer in which malignant cells form in the nasopharynx tissues. Risk factors include being of...
Neuroblastoma is a type of cancer that usually afflicts children under 5 years of age. The cancer forms in the adrenal glands,...
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is cancer of the lymphatic system, a vital part of the body's immune system. Symptoms and signs include...
Second Source article from Government...
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer vs Small Cell Lung Cancer
Non-small cell lung cancers (NSCLC) consist of large cell carcinomas, adenocarcinomas, and squamous cell carcinomas. Small cell...
Ocular Melanoma (Intraocular Melanoma or Uveal Melanoma)
Ocular melanoma is cancer that begins in the eye tissue. Risk factors include being Caucasian, older age, having light eyes and...
The term oral cancer includes cancer of the mouth (oral cavity) and the back of the mouth (oropharynx). Red and white patches...
There are many types of ovarian cancer, epithelial carcinoma is the most common. Women with a family history of ovarian cancer...
Paget Disease of the Breast (Paget's Disease of the Nipple)
Paget's disease is a rare form of cancer that forms in or around the nipple and frequently coexists with breast cancer. The exact...
Pancreatic cancer is a malignant tumor of the pancreas. Pancreatic cancer has been called a "silent" disease because early...
Second Source article from Government...
Second Source article from Government...
Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (Islet Cell Tumors)
There are many types of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (NETs): gastrinoma, insulinoma, glucagonoma, VIPomas, and...
Signs and symptoms of penile cancer include a lump on the penis and redness, irritation, or a sore on the penis. Risk of penis...
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men after skin cancer. Risk factors include age, family history, ethnicity, and...
Prostate Cancer: Erectile Dysfunction
Second Source article from The Cleveland Clinic...
Radon (A Citizen's Guide to Radon)
Radon is a radioactive gas that has been confirmed to cause cancers. About 21,000 individuals die each year due to radon...
Salivary Gland Cancer
Salivary gland cancer is cancer that affects the parotid glands, sublingual glands, or the submandibular glands. Risk factors...
Though the cause of stomach cancer is unknown, risk factors for stomach cancer include diet, H. pylori infection, smoking age,...
Cancer survivors face ongoing physical, mental, occupational, and relationship challenges. Cancer survivors must coordinate...
Testicular cancer symptoms include a painless lump or swelling in a testicle, testicle or scrotum pain, a dull ache in the...
Thymoma is an uncommon cancer of the thymus gland. Many thymomas are asymptomatic. When symptoms do occur, they include chest...
There are four major types of thyroid cancer: papillary, follicular, medullary, and anaplastic thyroid cancer. Tumors on the...
Treatment of Breast Cancer by Stages
Treatment of breast cancer depends upon the stage of the cancer at the time of diagnosis. Some of the various treatments include:...
Tumor grade is a system used to classify cancer cells in how likely the tumor is to grow and how abnormal they look under a...
Urethral cancer is a rare form of cancer that primarily affects white females, people over 60 years of age, and those who have...
Though uterine cancer's cause is unknown, there are many factors that will put a woman at risk, including being over age 50,...
Vaginal cancer is fairly uncommon. There are two types of vaginal cancer: squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma. Risk...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Advanced Nodular BCC)
A solitary, shiny, nodule with large telangiectatic vessels on the ala nasi, arising on skin with dermatoheliosis. See a Basal...
Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Ear)
A nodule with irregular borders and variegation of melanin hues, easily confused with a malignant melanoma. See a picture of...
Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Nose)
A smooth, pearly tumor with telangiectasia on the nose. See a picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Nose) and learn more about the...
Picture of Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
Numerous basal cell epitheliomas on the neck of a child. See a picture of Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome and learn more about the...
Bladder Cancer Symptoms, Stages, Treatments
Bladder cancer occurs when cancerous cells, often from the lining of the bladder, begin to multiply. Find more information about...
Brain Cancer Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Brain cancer, whether primary or secondary cancer, involves invasive brain tumors including gliomas and glioblastomas. Learn the...
10 Things Young Women Should Know About Breast Cancer
Is breast cancer genetic? Should I get tested for the BRCA gene? What every young women should know about breast cancer. Discover...
Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Learn about breast cancer causes, symptoms, tests, recovery, and prevention. Discover the types of treatments such as surgery and...
Breast Cancer Quiz: Symptoms & Signs
This Breast Cancer Quiz features signs, symptoms, facts, causes, common forms, terms, risk factors, statistics, and more. ...
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...
Cancer: Guide to Leukemia
Learn about the common types and stages of leukemia, who gets it, symptoms, tests, treatments, and more. People with blood cancer...
Cancer-Fighting Foods in Pictures: Resveratrol, Green Tea, and More
Experts have praised certain foods for their ability to reduce cancer risks. Learn which foods and eating strategies may help...
Top 10 Cancers Quiz
Take this quiz to learn the causes of cancer. Get the facts about the causes, symptoms, and treatments for the world's most...
Cervical Cancer Symptoms, Stages, and Treatment
Cervical cancer is commonly caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infections. Learn about vaccines to prevent cervical cancer. Get...
Colon Cancer: How Your Diet Can Affect Colorectal Cancer
Diet, including nutrient, antioxidant, and vitamin intake, affects colon cancer risk. Certain dietary factors either decrease or...
Picture of Colon Cancer
Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from colonic polyps. Removal of these precancerous polyps can prevent colon cancer....
Colon Cancer: Symptoms, Signs, Screening, Stages
Colorectal cancer (colon cancer) is the cause of many cancer deaths. Learn about the warning signs, symptoms, screening process,...
Picture of Desmoplastic Melanoma
A flat nodule with bluish-red and brown portion in an elderly malea. See a picture of Desmoplastic Melanoma and learn more about...
Head and Neck Cancers: Symptoms and Treatments
Head and neck cancers include cancers of the throat, lips, nose, mouth, larynx, and salivary glands. They are more likely to...
Picture of Less Common Skin Cancers
Uncommon types of skin cancer include Kaposi's sarcoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; and sebaceous gland carcinoma. See a picture of...
Leukemia Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
What do you know about leukemia? Did you know there are different types? What are the symptoms? Take the Leukemia Quiz and test...
Lung Cancer Risks: Myths and Facts
Learn about lung cancer myths and facts. Explore how cigar smoke, menthol, and pollution can increase your risk of lung cancer...
Picture of Lung Cancer
Cancer of the lung, like all cancers, results from an abnormality in the body's basic unit of life, the cell. See a picture of...
Picture of Malignant Melanoma
Less than 2 percent of all melanomas occur during childhood. Nonetheless, attention must be paid to signs and symptoms suggestive...
Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
See pictures of which 15 cancer symptoms men ignore such as skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight loss, a breast...
Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Stages
Learn about ovarian cancer symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments. Follow the progression of ovarian cancer stages from stage 1 to...
Ovarian Cancer Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
How common is ovarian cancer and who is at risk? Take our Ovarian Cancer Quiz to learn the causes, symptoms, and treatment for...
Picture of Pancreatic Cancer
An abdominal CT scan shows a small, vaguely seen 2-cm pancreatic adenocarcinoma (mass) causing obstruction of both the common...
Pancreatic Cancer Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Learn about pancreatic cancer signs, symptoms, causes, statistics, treatment and side effects (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery,...
Picture of Pancreatic Cancer Tumor
This is a gross section of a malignant tumor of the pancreas resected from the pancreatic body and tail. See a picture of...
What Is a Polyp? Nasal, Colon, and Other Polyps
Do you know what a polyp is? Learn the definition of a polyp, which can be found in the sinuses, stomach, colon, gallbladder, and...
Prostate Cancer Symptoms, PSA Test, Treatments
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. Learn the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer, along with causes and...
Melanoma (Skin Cancer) Quiz: Symptoms & Signs
What causes skin cancer? Take our Skin Cancer Quiz to learn about the risks, symptoms, causes, and treatments for this common...
Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images
Discover the causes, types, and treatments of skin cancer. Learn how to prevent skin cancer and how to check for melanoma, basal...
Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Calf)
Bowen's disease. A large, sharply demarcated, scaly, erythematous plaque simulating a psoriatic lesion on the calf. See a picture...
Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma 2
A round nodule with central hyperkeratosis, firm and indolent. See a picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma and learn more about the...
Picture of Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Central Hyperkeratosis
A round nodule with central hyperkeratosis, firm and indolent. See a Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Hyperkeratosis and learn more...
Gastric (Stomach) Cancer: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
What are the common signs and symptoms of stomach cancer? Learn about gastric cancer diagnosis, treatment, and their risks, how...
Signs of Cancer in Women: Symptoms You Can't Ignore
Cancer symptoms can surprise women if they don't know what to watch out for. 15 cancer symptoms women ignore such as weight loss,...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- 4KScore Test
- Alpha-Fetoprotein Blood Test
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation for Breast Cancer
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer Follow-Up Self-Exam
- Breast Reconstruction Without Implants
- CA 125
- Screening Tests for Cancer
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen
- Arterial Chemotherapy Infusion & Chemoembolization of Liver
- Chemotherapy Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials
- Colon and Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Erythropoietin (EPO Test)
- Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Preventive Mastectomy
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Proton Beam Therapy of Liver
- Radiation Therapy
- Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) of the Liver
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Brain Tumor
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Dark Urine
- Inverted Nipple
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Paraneoplastic Syndrome
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Small Intestine Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Cancer)
- 5 Causes of Lung Cancer in Non-Smokers
- A Family's Leukemia Diary - Coping
- Advanced Breast Cancer in Young Women Increasing
- Are All Tumors in the Bladder Cancerous?
- Payton, Bile Duct Cancer & Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Bladder Cancer Causes, Symptoms, and Signs
- Bone Cancer Treatment Options and Their Side Effects
- Brain Cancer Symptoms: Headaches and Seizures
- Brain Tumor Symptoms and Types
- Does Positive Additude Affect Breast Cancer?
- How Many Breast Cancer Deaths Are there Each Year?
- Breast Cancer Detection
- Why Is Breast Cancer More Common in Females than Males?
- Breast Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer: Types of Breast Cancer
- Can a CAT Scan Falsely Diagnose Liver Cancer?
- Colon Cancer Silences Howard Keel
- Can Headaches Be a Sign of Throat Cancer?
- Angelina Jolie's Mastectomy
- Can You Get a Tumor in Your Neck?
- Can You Get Lung Cancer After Quitting Smoking?
- Can You Prevent Ovarian Cancer?
- Cancer Care in the Elderly
- Cancer,Stroke & Heart Attack Risks- ReducedThrough Walking
- 13 Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Chemotherapy
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Colon Cancer and Polyp Screening Guidelines
- What Is the Best Way to Prevent Colon Cancer?
- Colon Cancer Prevention And Fiber?
- What Is the Survival Rate for Colon Cancer?
- Colon Cancer, The Genetic Factor
- Complementary and Alternative Cancer Treatments
- Does BBQ Meat Cause Cancer?
- Does Hepatitis B Cause Liver Cancer?
- Does Stress Cause Cancer?
- Early Bone Cancer Symptoms
- Evolution of Treatment for a Rare Type of Leukemia
- Exercise Improves Breast Cancer Survival
- Ovarian Cancer: Exercise May Help Prevent
- Facts on Breast Cancer Causes, Risk Factors, and Types
- If Both Parents Died of Cancer, Will I Get It?
- Gleevec and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Herb Danger - Aristolochic Acid Warning
- Herceptin Metastatic Breast Cancer Treatment
- How Common Are Barium Enemas?
- How Common Is Multiple Myeloma?
- How Common Is Stomach Cancer in Women?
- How Do Melanomas Form?
- How Do You Develop Prostate Cancer?
- How Does Breast Cancer Form?
- How Does Colon Cancer Affect a Person's Body?
- How Familes Cope with a Leukemia Diagnosis
- Thyroid Cancer: Chief Justice Has Thyroid Cancer
- How Long Can Breast Cancer Patients Live?
- How Long Do You Live After Being Diagnosed with Colon Cancer?
- How Many Breast Cancer Stages Are There?
- How Many Stages of Multiple Myeloma Are There?
- How Much Breast Cancer is Genetic?
- Skin Changes: How to Spot Skin Cancer
- Is There a Test for HPV that Leads to Cervical Cancer?
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations for Girls, Boys, Women, and Men
- Could Cervical Cancer Recur After Hysterectomy?
- Actor Michael C. Hall's Successful Treatment of Hodgkin's Disease
- Is Multiple Myeloma Curable?
- Is Multiple Myeloma the Same as Leukemia?
- Is Peritoneal Cancer Hereditary?
- What Is the Life Expectancy of Someone with Multiple Myeloma?
- Liver Cancer Diagnosis
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Lung Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Lung Cancer Signs and Symptoms
- What Is the Survival Rate for Lung Cancer Nodules?
- How Common and Dangerous Is Male Breast Cancer?
- Melanoma Skin Cancer of U.S. Senator John McCain
- What Are the Early Warning Signs of Ovarian Cancer?
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Early Warning Signs, and Risk Factors
- Pancreatic Cancer, the Silent Disease
- Prostate Cancer - New Criteria
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor After a Cancer Diagnosis
- What Is The Thyrogen Stimulation Test?
- Red Meats and Processed Meats Raise Cancer Risk
- Breast Cancer Risk - Reduced With Exercise
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Roger Ebert and Thyroid Cancer
- Senator Ted Kennedy, a Legend Dies of Brain Cancer
- Senator Ted Kennedy: Seizure, Brain Cancer, and Death
- Sun Protection . . . Kids At The Beach
- Skin Cancer Rate Increasing
- Skin Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Stage IV Colon Cancer That Has Spread to the Liver
- Stage IV Lung Cancer With ALK (Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase) Rearrangement
- Stress and Aggressive Breast Cancer: Cause or Effect?
- Testicular Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Testicular Cancer ... Cycling and Cisplatin
- Testicular Self-Exam: 6 Signs of Testicular Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer in Children and Teenagers
- What's the Treatment for Chemotherapy Neuropathy?
- Treatment of Anal Cancer
- Urine Therapy
- Very Hot Beverages May Cause Esophageal Cancer
- Chronic Viral Hepatitis, Alcoholism, Cirrhosis Linked to Liver Cancer
- Weight Gain, Obesity & Cancer Risk
- What Are the Early Signs of Colon Cancer?
- What Are the Early Signs of Prostate Cancer?
- Endometrial Cancer Symptoms
- What Causes Bone Cancer?
- What Causes Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Throat?
- What Does it Mean if I Bleed After a Pap Smear?
- What Does Prostate Cancer Do to You?
- What Is Bone Cancer?
- What Is Papillary Urothelial Carcinoma?
- Elizabeth Edwards has Breast Cancer Alert
- What Is the Di Bella Cancer Cure?
- Dana Reeve Dies of Lung Cancer by Dr. Stoppler
- Stem Cells - What Are They?
- Ray Manzarek Dies of Bile Duct Cancer
- Where Can Breast Cancer Spread To?
- Who Does Breast Cancer Affect?
Medications & Supplements
- aldesleukin, Proleukin
- altretamine, Hexalen
- bicalutamide, Casodex
- Biologics (Biologic Drug Class)
- capecitabine, Xeloda
- cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)
- dasatinib, Sprycel
- Dilaudid vs. Fentanyl (Pain Strength Comparison and Side Effects)
- Dilaudid vs. Percocet for Pain
- docetaxel, Taxotere, Docefrez
- dronabinol (Marinol, THC)
- eribulin mesylate (Halaven)
- erlotinib, Tarceva
- fentanyl tablet - buccal, Fentora
- filgrastim, Neupogen
- gefitinib, (Iressa discontinued in the US)
- goserelin - implant, Zoladex
- granisetron transdermal system (patch), Sancuso
- hydroxyurea (Hydrea, Droxia)
- imatinib, Gleevec
- lapatinib (Tykerb)
- lenalidomide (Revlimid)
- letrozole, Femara
- leuprolide, (Lupron, Lupron Depot, Lupron Depot-Ped, Eligard)
- megestrol, Megace, Megace ES
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- nilotinib, Tasigna
- octreotide (Sandostatin, Sandostatin LAR)
- ondansetron (Zofran, Zofran ODT, Zuplenz)
- pertuzumab (Perjeta)
- radium Ra 223 dichloride (Xofigo)
- rituximab (Rituxan)
- sargramostim, Leukine
- sodium iodide I 131, Iodotope, Sodium Iodide I 131 Therapeutic
- sonidegib (Odomzo)
- tamoxifen (Soltamox, Nolvadex)
- Herceptin (trastuzumab)
Prevention & Wellness
- Could 'AI' Become a Partner in Breast Cancer Care?
- 'Dance Moms' Star Abby Lee Miller Paralyzed by Spinal Infection
- 'Heat Zapping' Kidney Tumors May Help Some Patients Avoid Surgery
- 'One-Stop' Blood Test for Cancer Shows Early Promise
- At Least 15 Men Near Ground Zero Have Breast Cancer
- 1st 'Biosimilar' OK'd to Prevent Chemo-Related Infections
- 3-Pronged Approach to Cancer Prevention
- 5 Facts Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cancer
- 5 Things You Should Know About Cervical Cancer
- 6 Percent of Cancers Caused by Excess Weight, Diabetes
- Could a Pap Test Spot More Than Just Cervical Cancer?
- Acupuncture May Ease Pain Tied to Breast Cancer Care
- Blue's Clues: Adding Dye to Colonoscopy May Boost Detection
- After Cancer, Accelerated Aging?
- AI Better Than Docs at Catching Skin Cancers
- Alzheimer's Gene Tied to 'Chemo Brain' in Breast Cancer Survivors
- Could an Early Supper Lower Breast, Prostate Cancer Risk?
- Ancient Gene Protects Elephants From Cancer
- Another Cancer Vaccine Shows Promise In Mice
- Another Foe for the U.S. Military: Skin Cancer
- Adcetris Approval Expanded to Include Later-Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Are Some Heartburn Meds Tied to Stomach Cancer?
- Azedra Approved for Rare Adrenal Tumors
- Balanced Diet May Be Key to Cancer Survival
- Belly Fat Tied to Lower Kidney Cancer Survival Odds in Women
- Bills Mount for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Birth Control Pill Tied to Slight Rise in Breast Cancer Risk
- Blacks With Prostate Cancer May Fare Better Than Whites
- Blincyto Approval Expanded for Specific Leukemia
- Some Blood Pressure Meds Tied to Pancreatic Cancer Risk in Women
- Blood Test Gives Quick Prognosis for Lymphoma Treatment: Study
- Brain Tumor Patients May Have Unlikely Ally: the Polio Virus
- Breakthrough Therapy Seems to Rid Woman of Advanced Breast Cancer
- For Breast Cancer Patients, Less Time on Hormonal Meds?
- Breast Cancer Drug Promising in Phase 3 Trial
- Family History of Breast Cancer Matters, Even for Older Women
- Breast Cancer Genes a Real Risk for Men, Too
- Breast Cancer More Lethal for Blacks Than Whites
- Even Advanced Breast Cancer Patients Gain From Exercise
- Breast Cancer Patients May Shorten Herceptin Regimen: Study
- Breast Cancer Radiation Not as Bad as Many Fear
- Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines May Miss Minorities
- Breast Cancer Screening Just May Save Your Life
- Many Breast Cancer Survivors Not Getting Needed Mammograms
- Breast Cancer Treatment Adherence Rates Vary by Race
- Breast Cancer Treatment Can Be Tough on the Heart
- Calcium Supplements Tied to Higher Odds of Colon Polyps
- California May Slap Cancer Warning on Coffee, But Should Java Lovers Panic?
- Calquence Approved for Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Cancer 'Vaccine' Rids Body of Multiple Cancer Types -- in Mice
- Cancer Advances Rely on U.S. Funding: Report
- Cancer Care Twice as Costly in U.S. Versus Canada
- Cancer Docs: We Need More Research on Medical Marijuana
- Cancer Drug Keytruda a New Weapon Against Advanced Lung Tumors
- Breast Cancer Prognosis May Be Worse If Diagnosis Follows 'Negative' Mammogram
- Cancer Survival Drops With Complementary Therapy: Study
- Cancer Survival Rates Vary Across the World
- Cancer Survivors Can Develop PTSD, Too
- Cancer Survivors Often Face Another Hurdle: Faster Aging
- Cancer Treatment Claims for Marijuana-Derived Products
- Cancer-Causing HPV Can Hide in the Throat
- Jury Awards $289 Million in Case Linking Weed Killer to Man's Cancer
- Cellphones Pose Little Cancer Risk, Studies Suggest
- Chemo for Lung Cancer May Trigger Early Menopause, Study Finds
- Childhood Brain Tumor Treatment May Hamper Adult Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Impacts Mental Health
- Childhood Obesity May Be Driving More Cancers in Young Adults
- Chronic Heartburn Tied to Higher Odds for Head, Neck Cancers
- Clinical Trials Balance Out Urban, Rural Cancer Survival Rates
- Judge Says Coffee Sold in California Must Carry Cancer Warnings
- Common Colon Cancer Screen May Help Men More Than Women
- Colon Polyp Type May Be Key to Cancer Risk
- Cooling Mitts, Socks May Ease a Major Chemo Side Effect
- Could a Blood Test Spot Early Stage Colon Cancer?
- Could a Blood Test Spot Lung Cancer Early?
- Could a Common Blood Thinner Lower Cancer Risk?
- Could a Tattoo Someday Spot Your Cancer?
- Could Diet Affect Breast Cancer Risk?
- Could Diet Soda Help Curb Colon Cancer's Return?
- Could More Vitamin D Help Prevent Breast Cancer?
- Could the Zika Virus Fight the Brain Cancer That Killed John McCain?
- Cutting Chemo Heart Risks for Breast Cancer Patients
- Dad Can Pass on Ovarian Cancer Genes, Too
- Daily Low-Dose Aspirin May Be Weapon Against Ovarian Cancer
- Defense Against Skin Cancer May Live on Your Skin
- Study Confirms Denser Breasts Are More Prone to Cancer
- Device Might Detect Breast Cancer-Linked Swelling Sooner
- Diet, Exercise Can Ease Side Effects of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Dilemma for Cancer Patients as Life-Saving Meds Are Tied to Vision Loss
- Study Untangles Disparity in Colon Cancer Survival Rates
- Do Rising Cancer Drug Prices Warrant Regulation?
- Doctors Remove 132-Pound Tumor From Woman
- Doctors Use Bacteria as Weapon Against Cancer
- Doctors Worry as Company Stops Making Cancer Drug Pump
- Does Aspirin Help Prevent Liver Cancer?
- Don't Fret Delays in Treating Colon Cancer, Study Suggests
- Waiting Even a Month to Remove Melanoma Can Be Deadly
- Drop the Word 'Cancer,' and Patient Choices Change
- Lutathera Approved for Some Gastro and Pancreatic Cancers
- Experimental Drug Shows 'Modest' Benefit in Slowing Advanced Breast Cancer
- Drug Combo Fights Melanoma That Has Spread to Brain
- Drug Duo Approved for Aggressive Thyroid Cancer
- Drug Keytruda May Help Block Melanoma's Return
- Drug May Spare Some Kidney Cancer Patients From Organ Removal
- Drug May Help Keep Aggressive Prostate Cancer in Check
- Early Colon Cancer Screening Advised for Some
- Earlier Mammograms May Mean Less Need for Aggressive Treatments
- Early Success in Artificial Ovary Research
- Eating Processed Meats Increases Risk of Breast Cancer: Study
- End-of-Life Care Depends on Doctor
- Even Light Drinking May Raise Your Cancer Risk
- Exercise May Help Lung Cancer Surgery Go More Smoothly
- Extended Chemo Extends Life for Children With Rare Cancer
- Extra Body Fat May Raise Breast Cancer Risk, No Matter Your Weight
- Facial Cancer Decimating Tasmanian Devil Population
- FDA Approves 2nd Gene Therapy
- FDA Approves First Home Test for Breast Cancer Genes
- FDA Approves 'Biosimilar' Drug Ogivri for Breast, Stomach Cancers
- FDA Expands Gardasil to Cover Adults to Age 45
- Firefighters Exposed to Carcinogens Through the Skin
- Firefighters May Face Higher Odds for Skin Cancer
- First Blood Test for Melanoma
- Flight Attendants Show Higher Cancer Risks
- Fluids May Buy Dying Cancer Patients a Day or Two
- Four Myths About Breast Cancer Debunked
- Frequent Skin Cancers May Signal Risk of Other Cancers, Too
- Gene Test May Allow Many With Early Breast Cancer to Avoid Chemo
- Gene Therapy Approved for B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy May Fight Brain Cancer's Return
- Genetic Testing for Cancer Lacking for Women on Medicare: Study
- Genetic Testing Underused in Breast Cancer Patients: Study
- Get Active, Beat Lymphoma?
- Going Vegetarian to Cut Colon Cancer Risk
- Gyms With Tanning Beds Send Mixed Message
- Handling the Holidays When You Have Cancer
- Has Your Doc Been Touched by Breast Cancer? It Could Influence Care
- Health Tip: Accept Help if Your Child Has Cancer
- Health Tip: Being a Cancer Caregiver
- Health Tip: Help Prevent Colorectal Cancer
- Health Tip: Learn About Cervical Cancer
- Health Tip: Living With Cancer For Years
- Health Tip: Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Health Tip: Protect Yourself Against Breast Cancer
- Health Tip: Recognize Symptoms of Oral Cancer
- Health Tip: Schooling While Managing Cancer
- Health Tip: Screening for Cancer in Older Adults
- Health Tip: Select the Right Cancer Team
- Health Tip: Surviving Cancer Mentally
- Health Tip: Talking About Your Cancer Diagnosis
- Health Tip: Understanding Family Cancer Syndrome
- Health Tip: Why Get a Biopsy
- Health Tips: Questions to Ask if You Have Breast Cancer
- Heart Monitoring a Must for Breast Cancer Patients on Herceptin
- Heavier Women May Face Higher Cancer Risks, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Heavy Alcohol Use Increases Cancer Risk
- Hidden Blood in Feces May Signal Deadly Conditions
- High Costs Keep Many Cancer Patients From Needed Drugs
- High Insurance Deductibles Lead Breast Cancer Patients to Delay Care: Study
- Presidential Panel Says High-Priced Cancer Drugs Harm Patient Care
- Highly Processed Foods Tied to Higher Cancer Risk
- His Prostate Cancer Becomes Her Struggle, Too
- Hot Tea Linked to Esophageal Cancer Risk
- How a False Alarm Affects Future Cancer Screenings
- How Many Mutant Genes Drive Cancer?
- How Safe Are Your Drinking Glasses?
- How to Do a Skin Cancer Body Check
- HPV Shot Eliminates Advanced Skin Cancer in 97-Year-Old
- HPV Test May Replace Pap for Some Women, New Guidelines Say
- Human Cancer Meds Might Help Save Tasmanian Devils
- Health Tip: Identifying Risk Factors for Prostate Cancer
- Health Tip: If You're 45 or Older, Get Screened for Colorectal Cancer
- Immune-Based Therapy May Help When Melanoma Spreads to Brain
- Infertility, Not Fertility Drugs, Linked to Raised Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- Insurance Ups the Odds of Beating Cancer
- IUD May Lower Cervical Cancer Risk
- Joan Lunden's Breast Cancer Journey: 'You Feel So Vulnerable'
- Judge To Review Claims That Roundup a Cancer Risk
- Just a Little Weight Loss May Cut Breast Cancer Risk
- Keep Your New Year's Resolutions, Lower Your Cancer Risk
- Know the Signs of Ovarian Cancer and Your Risks
- Lack of Exercise Can Boost Cancer Risk
- Large U.S. Study Targets Prostate Cancer in Black Men
- Lawsuits Alleging Roundup Causes Cancer Can Move Forward: Judge
- A Light Breakfast Might Cut Cost of Pricey Prostate Cancer Drug
- Liposuction May Ease Limb Swelling in Cancer Patients
- Liver Cancer a Big Threat to U.S., Other Developed Nations
- Local Smoke-Free Laws Tied to Fewer Lung Cancer Cases
- Lose Excess Pounds, Lower Breast Cancer Risk?
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Protect Against Ovarian Cancer: Study
- Low-Fat Diet May Cut Pancreatic Cancer Risk for Overweight Older Women
- Low-Fat Diet Tied to Better Breast Cancer Survival
- Lung Cancer One of Many Reasons Not to Smoke
- Many Lung Cancer Patients Aren't Getting Best Treatment: Study
- Lung Cancer Rate Now Higher in Young Women Than Young Men
- Lung Cancer Screening's Downside Not Discussed Enough
- For Women Worldwide, Lung Cancers Rise as Breast Cancers Decline
- Magnetic System Approved for Guiding Lymph Biopsies
- As Mammograms Became Widespread, Breast Tumor Size Shrank
- Man's Stubborn Belly Fat Turned Out to be 30-Pound Tumor
- Many Cancer Patients Skimp on Treatment Due to Cost
- Many Childhood Cancer Survivors in Denial About Future Health Risks
- Many Ground Zero Rescue Workers Battling Cancer Years Later
- Many Struggle With High Cost of Breast Cancer Care
- Many Who Battle Cancer Stay Strong Mentally
- Many With Deadly Brain Cancer Don't Opt for Hospice Care
- Many With Early Breast Cancer Are Skipping Chemo
- Marriage Means 'I Do' for Skin Cancer Detection
- Medicinal Cream May Help Stop Skin Cancer's Return
- Melanoma Rates Rising for Boomers, Falling Among Young
- Men May Gain More From Cancer Immunotherapy
- Mitt Romney Treated for Prostate Cancer Last Year
- More Americans Are Recording Their Doctor Visits
- More Body Fat Might Lower Odds of Breast Cancer in Younger Women
- More Women Die of Lung Cancer in 2 U.S. 'Hot Spots'
- Most People Don't Know if They Have Genetic Risk for Cancer
- Many High-Risk Women Skip MRI Breast Cancer Screenings
- More Muscle Improves Breast Cancer Patients' Survival Odds
- Busting Myths Surrounding Cancer and Genetic Testing
- Newer Birth Control Pills Tied to Lower Odds for Ovarian Cancer
- New Breast Cancer Drug May Benefit Younger Women, Too
- New Cancer Drug Shows Promise Against Wide Range of Tumors
- New Cancer Immunotherapy Technique Could be 'Game Changer'
- New DNA Test May Predict Prostate Cancer Risk
- New Drugs May Be Big Advance in Lung Cancer Care
- New Guidelines Lower Colon Cancer Screening Age to 45
- New Treatment Approved for Common Skin Cancer
- New Treatment Approved for Prostate Cancer That Resists Hormone Therapy
- New Treatment for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Approved
- New Treatments May Extend Pancreatic Cancer Survival
- New Treatments Tackling Tough Lung Cancer
- Newer Breast MRI May Be More Accurate and Easier
- Nicotine in E-Cigarettes Might Cause Cancers, Mouse Study Suggests
- Nobel Prize Goes to Cancer Immunotherapy Pioneers
- Novel Treatment Approved for 'Hairy Cell' Leukemia
- Obamacare Helped More Americans Spot Cancer Early
- Obamacare Led to Rise in Breast Cancer Screening
- Obamacare May Have Helped More Women Spot Cancer Early
- Obamacare Widened Access to Cancer Care
- Obesity Doubles Odds for Colon Cancer in Younger Women
- Obesity May Give Men With Melanoma a Survival Advantage
- Odds of Surviving Anal Cancer Colored by Income
- Oral Sex Plus Smoking a Cancer Danger for Men
- Ovarian Cancer Screening Still Ineffective, Not Recommended: Panel
- Parasite May Threaten Lives of Hundreds of Vietnam War Veterans
- Expert Panel Highlights Patient Choice for Prostate Cancer Screen
- When Reconstructing a Breast, Patient's Own Tissue Is Best
- Patients Want Breast Cancer Costs Upfront
- Patients' Gut Bugs May Play Role in Cancer Care
- Pet Dogs May Speed Human Brain Cancer Trials
- Positioning During Cancer Radiation May Be Key to Heart Risks
- Major Project Completes Genetic 'Map' of 33 Cancers
- Race, Insurance Key to Employment After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Radiation for Childhood Brain Tumor Can Hinder Memory
- Red Meat Tied to Higher Colon Cancer Risk for Women
- Researchers Making Inroads Against Ovarian Cancer
- Risk of Breast Cancer's Return Can Linger for Decades
- Screening, Treatment Cuts Breast Cancer Deaths in Half
- Senator John McCain Dies From Brain Tumor
- Should Colon Cancer Screening Start at 45, not 50?
- Smoggy Air Tied to Higher Odds for Mouth Cancers
- Speed Up the 'Cancer Moonshot,' Doctors Urge
- Task Force Issues Stronger Skin Cancer Prevention Guidelines
- Study Confirms Lifesaving Value of Colonoscopy
- Study Explores New Way to Stop Cancer's Spread
- Surgeons Make the Call on Gene Tests for Breast Cancer Patients
- Survival Odds Improving for Lung Cancer Patients
- Breast Symptoms at Mammogram May Raise Future Cancer Risk
- Health Tip: Take Care of Yourself During Radiation Therapy
- Talcum Powder/Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit Award Overturned
- Health Tip: Talking With Your Child's Cancer-Care Team
- Technique May Take Guesswork Out of Gene Tests, Scientists Say
- Is Teen Drinking Tied to Aggressive Prostate Cancer Later in Life?
- Quick Test Could Spot Precursor to Esophageal Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Survivors May Face Heart Trouble Later
- Textured Breast Implants Linked to Rare Cancer
- The Dark Side of Sunless Tanning
- The Pill Lowers Ovarian Cancer Risk, Even for Smokers
- Therapeutic Vaccine Shows Promise Against a Range of Cancers
- These Foods May Up Your Odds for Colon Cancer
- Tibsovo Approved for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- To Boost Colon Cancer Screening, Use the Mail
- Too Few Americans Getting Screened for Cancer: CDC
- Too Few Smokers Get Lifesaving Lung Cancer Tests
- Toxins in BBQ Fumes May Be Absorbed Through the Skin
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Genes ID'd
- TV Hit Show Creator Steven Bochco Dead at 74
- Two Drugs Offer Hope Against a Tough-to-Treat Prostate Cancer
- U.S. Cancer Death Rate Declines Again, But Prostate Cancer Incidence Rises
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Steadily Dropping: Report
- Health Tip: Understanding Mouth Issues During Cancer Treatment
- Vaping Can Damage DNA, But Will It Cause Cancer?
- Vitamin D May Guard Against Colon Cancer
- Want to Help Beat Colon Cancer? Live Healthy
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Curb Risk for Certain Cancers
- Were NYC Cancer Cases Tied to Chernobyl Disaster?
- What Causes Cancer? Misconceptions Abound
- What Might Make Prostate Cancer's Return More Likely?
- Are You Sure That's What the Doctor Said About Your Leukemia?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Ovarian Cancer
- What You May Not Know About Ovarian Cancer
- When a Parent Has Cancer, Kids Suffer Long Term: Study
- Why Many Breast Cancer Patients Short-Circuit Their Treatment
- Will 'AI' Be Part of Your Health-Care Team?
- With Skin Cancer Surgery, Insurance Matters
- With Summer Here, Check for Signs of Skin Cancer
- Woman's Selfie of Skin Cancer Went Viral, Sparked Awareness
- Friends' Experiences Sway Women's Choices on Breast Cancer Care
- Working Night Shift May Raise Women's Odds for Cancer
- Workouts May Boost Life Span After Breast Cancer
- Yes, Fingernail Cancer Is a Thing -- Just Ask This Beauty Queen
- Yoga May Give Lung Cancer Patients, Caregivers a Boost
- Young Cancer Survivors Finding Support From Social Networks
- Zelboraf Approved for Rare Blood Cancer
- Cancer: 'You've Got Prostate Cancer'
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Women Ignore
- Acrylamide in Foods - Cancer Facts
- Thyroid Cancer and Broken Collar Bone -- An Accidental Lifesaver
- Antioxidants and Cancer Prevention
- Anxiety and Cancer Patients
- Artificial Sweeteners - Cancer Facts
- Avastin for Colorectal Cancer: An Expert Interview
- Breast Cancer and Menopause
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Research: Milestones
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer Specific References
- Breast Cancer Survivor's Grief: Losing Your Doctor
- Breast Cancer Survivors' Follow-Up Care
- Breast Cancer Survivors: After Your Mastectomy
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Nutrition, Fitness Tips
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Tips for Travel
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Treatment Side Effects
- Breast Cancer Therapy
- Breast Cancer Therapy Heats Up
- Breast Cancer Treatment: Tamoxifen and Others
- Breast Cancer: A Letter to Friends
- Breast Cancer: African American Women at Risk
- Breast Cancer: Answers to Your Questions
- Breast Cancer: Assessing New Treatments
- Breast Cancer: Diet Tips
- Breast Cancer: How it Affects Fertility
- Breast Cancer: New Treatments
- Breast Cancer: When It Comes Back
- Cancer Again
- Cancer and Sexual Health
- Cancer Causing Agents - Carcinogens
- Cancer Control Month
- Cancer Pain, A Guide for You and Your Family
- Cancer Prevention and Garlic
- Cancer Prevention and Red Wine
- Cancer Prevention and Tea
- Cancer Prevention: What Works?
- Cancer Risk: It's a Girl Thing
- Cancer Survival - Better & Longer Survival Rates
- Cancer Survivors: Earning a Living
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Blood Clotting Problems
- Cancer Treatment - Managing Eating Problems
- Cancer Treatment - Sore Mouth, Gums or Throat
- Cancer Treatment - Weight Gain
- Cancer Treatment Side Effect: Infections
- Cancer Treatment Side Effect: Radiation Recall
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Anemia
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Flu-Like Symptoms
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Fluid Retention
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Kidney and Bladder
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Skin and Nails
- Cancer Treatment: Coping With Fatigue
- Cancer Treatment: Coping With Hair Loss
- Cancer Treatment: Coping With Nausea and Vomiting
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Diarrhea and Constipation
- Cancer Treatment: Dry Mouth
- Cancer Treatment: Getting the Support You Need
- Cancer Treatment Side Effects: Nerve and Muscle Effects
- Cancer Treatment: Pre-Treatment Eating Tips
- Cancer Treatment: Effects on Sexual Organs & Sexuality
- Cancer, A Wound That Doesn't Heal
- Cancer: 50 Years of Milestones in the Fight Against Cancer
- Cancer: Advances in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer: Alternative Therapies Go Mainstream
- Cancer Treatment: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Cancer: Dealing With Cancer
- Cancer: Diagnosed With Cancer
- Cancer: Eating to Fight Cancer
- Cancer: Exploring the Alternatives
- Cancer: Getting a Loved One Through Breast Cancer
- Cancer: Living With Cancer
- Cancer: New Methods for Targeting
- Cancer: When Someone in Your Family Has Cancer
- Cancer: When the Diagnosis Is Cancer
- Cancers: Leading Cancers in Women, Men, & Children
- Cervical Cancer Awareness
- Chemo vs. Radiation for Testicular Cancer
- Chemotherapy and Other Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- Chemotherapy Extends Life in Prostate Cancer
- Chemotherapy Nausea & Vomiting - New Drug
- Chemotherapy Side Effects: Central Nervous System Problems
- Chemotherapy: Eating Well
- Clinical Trials for Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer - Could Be In The Genes
- Fighting Cancer Fatigue
- Fighting Testicular Cancer: Daniel J.'s Story
- First Cancer Drug to Starve Tumor
- First Ladies of Breast Cancer
- Fluoridated Water - Cancer Facts
- Heterocyclic Amines in Cooked Meats - Cancer Facts
- Hope Amid Cancer
- Cancer: Hope on the Horizon for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Lesion...What Does The Doctor Mean?
- Love, Intimacy, and Breast Cancer
- Mammography Still the 'Gold Standard' for Breast Cancer
- Managing Life With Breast Cancer
- Mastectomy: Do I Keep My Breasts?
- Mental Health: Addicted to Chewing Tobacco
- Metastatic Breast Cancer as a Chronic Condition
- Mind-Body Medicine for Cancer
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- New Approaches to Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- New Book and Web Site Provide Breast Cancer Support for Men
- Iressa: New Labeling for Iressa (gefitinib)
- New Treatments for Breast Cancer: Talking With Your Doctor
- Oral Cancer Prevention
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- Pancreatic Cancer: Who's at Risk? What are the Symptoms
- Pituitary Tumors
- Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Prostate Cancer Specific References
- Prostate Cancer: How Does Your State Rate?
- Cancer: Questions to Ask About Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Radiation Treatment and the Lungs
- Smoking Still Kills In U.S.
- Skin: Spotting Skin Cancer
- Sun & Summer....Be Alert And Aware
- Cancer: Surviving Cancer: Now What?
- Surviving Prostate Cancer: One Patient's Story
- Cancer: Testicular Cancer
- Cancer: Men's Testicular Cancer
- Cancer: The Breast Cancer Gene: What Should You Do?
- Breast Cancer: The Future of Breast Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer: The Guy's Guide
- Breast Cancer: The Present and Future State of Screening
- Cancer-Related Anemia: The Risks
- Tobacco & Diet: Cancer Killers!
- Treatment: Who Gets the Last Say?
- Cancer: Vaccines to Prevent
- Vasectomy and Cancer Risk
- When the Diagnosis is Serious
- Cancer Diagnoses & Deaths - Y2K Estimates
- Cancer: You've Been Diagnosed With Cancer. Now What?
- Cancer: You've Survived Cancer: Now What?