bromfenac, Duract

What brand names are available for bromfenac?


FDA Logo

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Medically reviwed by: John Cunha, DO

Reference: FDA Prescribing Information