Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages) Center - Vancouver, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Vancouver Doctors
- Related Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages) Articles
- Vancouver Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Vancouver Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Vancouver
Vancouver Oncologist Doctors and Specialists for Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages)
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Vancouver, WA
Breast cancer facts
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women.
- One in every eight women in the United States develops breast cancer.
- There are many types of breast cancer that differ in their capab...
Other Related Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Vancouver, WA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Telecare Clark County Evaluation & Treatment Center
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd # C106 BlVancouver,WA 98661
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Memorial Campus Behavioral Health
PO Box 1600Vancouver,WA 98668
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.