Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages) Center - Brentwood, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Brentwood Doctors
- Related Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages) Articles
- Brentwood Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Brentwood Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Brentwood
Brentwood Oncologist Doctors and Specialists for Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages)
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Brentwood, CA
Breast cancer facts
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women.
- One in every eight women in the United States develops breast cancer.
- There are many types of breast cancer that differ in their capab...
Other Related Breast Cancer (Facts, Stages) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Brentwood, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.