Patient Comments: Bladder Cancer - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your bladder cancer? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: LAWANDA, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I just turned 54 in January. Last summer I had a gross amount of blood in urine. I went to the emergency room and was treated for a urinary tract infection. I am now having blood in my urine again. There is really no pain to speak of. I am just scared to go in to get checked as I am worried about bladder cancer. I have had occasional blood in my urine, it has always just stopped. It started again 2 days ago.

Comment from: CanMex, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: December 10

I had blood in the urine before I was diagnosed with bladder cancer.

Comment from: DW, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I had some female problems that didn't go away and I was urinating frequently. I had no bleeding. They discovered lots of tumors (one high grade) and removed them and I had BCG for six weeks. The FISH test came back with no cancer cells. I will have a follow up look in the bladder.

Comment from: lorrie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 01

I experienced bleeding, and my urine was full of blood clots. But I had no pain.

View Bladder Cancer Slideshow Pictures