Patient Comments: Arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeat) - Types

What type of arrhythmia do you have?

Comment from: Rwmson, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 17

I was diagnosed with ARVD/C (arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy) along with long, or extended QT syndrome. I have an ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator), that is both a pacemaker and defibrillator. I'm also on beta blockers.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: Mallaryj, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 23

I had tachycardia along with irregular heart beats. I had an ablation that worked for about a month, but the irregular beats came back and so did the tachycardia. I also experience some chest pain with this.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: MARILYN, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 13

I have sinus arrhythmia and I don't know taking amiodarone for 6 months will treat this illness. I am planning to exercise daily.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: Ibraham, 45-54 Male (Caregiver) Published: February 13

I have irrigular irrigularity only during hard excercise.

Was this comment helpful?Yes

Patient Comments

Viewers share their comments

Arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeat) - Symptoms Experienced Question: For arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeat) - Treatments Question: How was your arrhythmia treated?
Arrhythmia (Irregular Heartbeat) - Causes Question: What causes or triggers your arrhythmia?

Patient Comments are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on MedicineNet. The opinions expressed in the comments section are of the author and the author alone. MedicineNet does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.

Alert If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors