Patient Comments: Anxiety - Attack Experience

Has your anxiety disrupted your quality of life? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Swimgirl, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 03

I have suffered with anxiety on and off all of my life. Having reached 62 I had a medical problem which resulted in a major anxiety episode, although truth be told I had not felt great for about a year before this. As a result of the anxiety I became depressed because I thought the anxiety was never going to leave me. In the past I have been diagnosed with depression but I realized that I only became depressed after a prolonged period of anxiety. This time I was in such an awful place that I was prescribed sertraline at 50 mg after other medication failed to help me. However I was also determined to find and participate in any method that may help. These are the things that worked for me. I read a self-help book and could immediately identify with a number of scenarios. I wasted no time in seeking help from my general physician, who was very supportive. I took her advice and as well as medication I saw a psychologist. This was a very positive experience and I was able to work towards developing thought techniques to alter the way my brain works. Some of these techniques relate to mindfulness and meditation. I worked hard and it was not easy but the good thing was I started to feel the benefit. I carried on exercising and seeing my friends even though it was an absolute struggle. I talked to them about it, mainly because I was not my usual self. I have now stopped the medication, doing it very slowly. I practice and remind myself of my new approach to an anxiety without fear daily, and try to live my life as best I can. I wish I had found these techniques years ago because they gave me so much confidence, but I am thankful that I have found a way that works for me now. Good luck to all fellow sufferers, I hope you find your own path.

Comment from: Fiftyseven, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 24

I feel like I am going to throw up and sometimes I do. I worry about everything. I get carsick. My heart races and I just feel queasy and paralyzed, frozen with fear. I am terrified to leave my house and avoid it at all costs. If I am hungry, sometimes I would rather be hungry than go out and get food. If the phone or doorbell rings I panic, hide and hope they will go away and I am relieved when they don't leave a message.

Comment from: ginpene, Published: July 11

I have had nausea, abdominal bloating and slow but constant weight loss for 4 years. Despite a workup and 2 obstructions I had no diagnosis until this June after 5 more obstructions this year alone. An enlarged node was noted during an endoscopy and ultra-scan. An upper gastrointestinal test with small bowel follow through was benign, like every other imaging done this year. The PET scan finally showed a focused uptake in the jejunum last week. Oncologist thinks the cancer is a slow growing malignancy and plans to remove it next week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment from: Didi, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 15

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 15 years ago and underwent a partial thyroidectomy due to a nodule the size of a jelly bean. I went 3 years without having to take any medications at all. After blood work every six months for those 3 years, my TSH rose and doctors put me on 50 MCG Synthroid which I took until last week. I went for blood work 2 weeks ago and my TSH has risen from 1.1 to 2.83 to 4.15 over the last year. Doctor has now raised my Synthroid to 75 MCG and I am having a very hard time adjusting. I have night sweats, headaches, sleeplessness, wrist and hip pain. I saw the doctor today and he is going to try 50 MCG alternating with 75 MCG for 2 weeks and then 75 MCG daily. It looks like it may be the last hurrah for what is left of my thyroid and I am not looking forward to the time it might take to regulate it.

Comment from: Stevie, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: December 23

My anxiety is so bad that I can't go anywhere. It is ruining my life. I need a doctor that will give me Zanax. That's the only thing that has ever worked. Now they say, Zanax are addictive. Well, I understand it may be to the kids or addicts. But some of us need them.

Comment from: Wacko, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: January 21

I developed chronic anxiety 3 years ago after being diagnosed and treated for cancer, kidney problems, and gallbladder removal. I've tried 4 different types of psychotherapy, CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) being somewhat more helpful than the others psychobabble. Additionally, I have been on the gamut of antidepressants, which did more harm than good. Finally my doctor prescribed Ativan and Klonopin to try. They have been a life saver for me and changed my life significantly. However, all the negativity regarding benzodiazepines has caused more severe anxiety as now that I found something helpful I have to worry again that there is nothing for me except constant anxiety attacks. I have decided that the relief I get is worth it. That antidepressants are effective; yah, black box warnings of suicide, 6 to 8 weeks to determine they don't work, horrible physical side effects. Not for me! I take the minimum therapeutic dose, do not abuse or seek to get a high, don't drink alcohol, and follow up regularly with my doctor. I'm so much better now that it's a no brainer for me.

Comment from: kahowell, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 13

I have anxiety and have had it for years but was finally recently diagnosed. When I have my attacks they mimic a stroke. I slur my speech, can't walk, have heart palpitation and they can hit me for no reason whatsoever, just out of the blue.

Comment from: mvcdollie, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: October 08

I'm 23 and it's been 3 weeks now that I have felt the ugliness of anxiety. It was just from one day to the next. I felt as if I was going to die or I was having a heart attack. I got medication for it but the pills make me feel so down and I have no interest for a lot of stuff. I have a huge headache, I feel like my brain will just stop working. I don't want to rely on pills I just want to feel myself again.

Comment from: mary, 55-64 Male (Caregiver) Published: May 09

My husband developed anxiety when he was 60 years old. It has had a major effect on our marriage and life. He is making irresponsible decisions regarding our home and assets out of fear of death. He wants to sell everything and spend the money after 40 years of working to get to where we are. It is very difficult to cope. His anxiety is causing depression not only for myself but for our ten year old disabled son. He is taking meds but they seem to be of little help. He is up all night and paces. I really worry that something more then anxiety is happening here. It is ongoing and does not let up. There is no real break or attacks. It seems to be constant with little let up.

Comment from: wanna be normal, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: March 30

I am 23 years old; I have suffered from anxiety for about 8 years now I was always able to get through the attacks and nerves until about 2 months ago. I seem to be afraid of a lot of things but the biggest is riding in a car. I was doing good had my job for 4 years but to months ago my car broke down and I got a new one. I have ridden in my car twice the last 2 months, I quit my job. I wanted to work it out myself but I fear that I can't. I am currently looking for other means of help and medication. I also have some other medical disorders and I feel my body wearing down fast with my anxiety.

Comment from: Taylor, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: March 01

I am eighteen. I have been suffering from what I believe is anxiety/panic attacks. I have had attacks ever since I was 12. I have a number of symptoms. I feel as if my family doesn't understand, I feel alone. They tell me it's all in my head. I have had attacks at school, when I have been out with friends and at work. I physically get extremely sick and yet they still tell me it's all in my head. Hopefully I can get the help and medication needed so I can lead what normal life I have.

Comment from: Mary, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 01

I have been on antidepressants for more than 20 years. They have saved my life. Recently, after having a hysterectomy with removal of ovaries, I started developing panic attacks. It was horrible. I switched from Lexapro to Paxil; It made a huge difference and has definitely improved my quality of life. The panic attacks are virtually undetectable. For those who are scared to get help-please don't be. Your gp can prescribe anti-anxiety meds or a psychiatrist. Perhaps counseling may benefit you as well.

Comment from: Chelle2, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

Went through a health scare and still don't know if it was kidney stones or gallstones. I couldn't eat for a month and my stomach is still upset. I wake up in a panicked state and pray that intense pain will never happen again. I have dealt with anxiety off and on for years, but this has been the worst experience ever. I've gone to the hospital three times and each time I was assured nothing is wrong, but I just can't shake it which I can usually do with a few days or a week of taking Xanax. I want to go back to feeling like myself. I know what I need to do, I need to go see a psychologist and work it out not only for myself, but for the good of my family.

Comment from: Ariana F, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: November 21

I'm 15 years old. I just recently started to have anxiety/ anxiety attacks. I feel like I can't breathe, etc. I know this isn't who I am I want to be HAPPY, going to school, and just go back to where I was two months ago. This is all just new and scary to me. I can't wait to go to counseling to see if that helps!? I really would like to get over this anxiety without medication because of the side effects. All my family tells me it's going to be fine, and I know it is, it's just going to take time. I just need to think positive and have faith!

Comment from: sallyy101, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: October 11

I'm only 17, and was told I have anxiety at the start of this year. For a while I thought I had it but was scared to tell anyone because my best friend also has anxiety, i thought people would think that I'm looking for attention. I find it hard to explain my anxiety to people. It physically makes me sick and I feel as if I can't breathe. I get this because I'm scared of so many things. I can't get into a car without thinking about having an accident; germs being everywhere, small or big changes in my life also cause them to happen. I haven't seen anyone about it yet. I'm too scared of what they will say and think of me. But now looking at what everyone has said has encouraged me to finally see someone.

Comment from: Male (Caregiver) Published: May 16

My Father in law is 74 and started having anxiety attacks in January of 2011. Test found mass on his upper chest which we believe is what triggered it. The lump turned out to be negative and so are various tests, however, his condition is getting worse and it debilitated him. It's funny because he was normal last Christmas. Now he can't even bath, dress, feed, lay down/up by himself. His and his family's quality of life has been very low. He constantly says that he wants to die or he is going to die. We don't know what to do anymore. He is taking valium and ativan but they only work temporarily. We need to find a solution ASAP, before it's too late. Please advise if you have the same situation.

Comment from: laura, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 27

I have had anxiety and panic attacks for over 8 months now. It all started when I watched my partner have a seizure. Like everyone else I felt like I was going to die. I haven't had a panic attack for over 2 months now which is great, but still suffer with the physical side of anxiety like muscle spasms, aches and pains and irritable bowel syndrome. I refused to take any medication for my anxiety, so I tried acupuncture. It really works but takes time. From taking this route I don't get panic attacks anymore and I hope to be symptom free soon. Literally helps to think positive and don't let it over power you.

Comment from: I Hate Anxiety, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 17

I have social anxiety. Although I don't mind being in crowds, it's only when I have to prove myself to others, and I worry what others will think of me. I developed this anxiety at the beginning of last year. I have had some horrible panic attacks, even on one occasion when I was on a date with a guy. I honestly thought I was going to collapse or freak out. With my symptoms, it's not just feeling the fear, it's physical, too. I flush hot and cold, shake, and my jaw tenses. I feel as if I can't breathe when I'm talking; I get the urge to run or leave. I never used to be like this; I used to be really confident and happy-go-lucky. I have tried numerous medications and have spoken to many counselors, but I do feel as if I'm at my wits end. I'm currently taking Zoloft, which I have been on for four weeks. They are good, as they have hardly any side effects, but I don't feel as if there is any improvement as far as the anxiety goes. My doctor told me to stay on them as things usually start to get better after six weeks or so. I will see how it goes.

Comment from: daytona 93, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 03

I have had anxiety for the past six months. I found out the hard way: I was in bed with a bad cold and was not getting any better. After two weeks, I started to worry about my health and my family. Then it felt as if I was having a stroke. My hands and feet cramped up, and I could not stand up. I also could not control my breathing. After being rushed to the ER four times and having every test run on me, all the tests came back OK. I am still dealing with anxiety, but I am getting help from doctors and medication. This is a huge challenge in my life, but it does get better.

Comment from: Anee, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: June 13

Yes, my anxiety has disrupted the quality of my life very much. I got 3.6 whereas I thought I would get 4.00 out of 4.00. I couldn't utilize my time accurately because of this.

Comment from: Jynger, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 10

I began to have anxiety problems several years so in relation to my husband's health problems and my daughter's health problems. I worked as a nurse and sometimes felt I got "hit" with a couple of more patient as soon as I got home. I am not trying to be ugly, but no one can be "on" 24-7.But I would just use Klonipin at bedtime and I would be OK. Now, our problems are worsening and health wise, and I am really having problems with insomnia. I'm taking Klonopin and Ambien, and sometimes Benadryl, and I can be up all night. I've also tried Melatonin. I keep the room cool and a fan on low. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Comment from: B, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: July 02

Im 16 years old. 6 months back, is around the time I started noticing that something was wrong. After my boyfriend cheated on me. I took it pretty hard. Now I worry WAY to much, cry all the time, im very sensitive, irritated over every little thing, I dont see no interest in things I used to love to do. And, its getting worse... here the last few day, I have been having problems breathing. Right now, at thing moment its bad. And, my tummy hurts. I feel like im going to get sick. Its getting so close to having an attack.. I know it. I need to go see a doctor, but I havent yet.. Hopefully soon, I will. REAL SOON..

Comment from: its bad11, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: May 17

I've had anxiety ever since I was 19, when I had my first child. I used to throw up every day and have horrible anxiety attacks. At one point, I went to the hospital twice a week. I told myself I wouldn't live past 25. Well, after three years, I finally found a doctor. She is amazing. I've told her everything about my life and she put me on Ativan (2 mg daily), Pristiq (50 mg), and mirtazapine (45 mg). I don't have panic attacks nearly as bad any more. My advice would be to find an anxiety doctor who has been doing this for awhile. If you don't, the only thing that will 100% stop your anxiety is Xanax. Sorry if you don't think this is right, but people need this stuff. That's why doctors and scientists made it.

Comment from: Nikki, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 15

I have been dealing with anxiety for just about my entire life. People have always told me, “Get over yourself.” I have one great friend who I have known for almost three years. She noticed things about me and explained to me why she felt that way. She has been a big help to me. I am afraid to meet new friends and go places by myself. I am not a sociable person. I have so many fears and my friend said I have symptoms of anxiety and autism. I went to my mental health therapist and was told I am fine. I was very upset and it was hard for me to explain why I felt upset. I found another mental health center and was diagnosed with anxiety and autism. I am still struggling with my symptoms, but I feel better talking with the new therapist.

Comment from: kitten123, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: November 13

I ended a great relationship out of fear for my future. Typically I always think about how my past effects my future, how my past effected my present, and how is my future going to be a reflection of my past. I also feel an internal block when I try to socialize; as if i cannot, and not supposed to do or say things that I see that are "normal." However, when I do try to act like the other "normal" people around me I still feel awkward. I simply CANNOT enjoy the things in life that a typical 20 year old should enjoy. It's tough for me to socialize, it's hard for me to keep relationships because of this. I am sick of it. I have had feelings of this since I was a kid. In middle school I began to have thoughts of suicide, later on in high school I was confronted by a teacher who read a letter that I was told to believe was going to be kept anonymous. Well, let me just say that soon I had my mother crying next to me on my way home. I need help, I know I do.

Comment from: Patient, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: July 06

I have been struggling with anxiety and depression since 2004. I am 31 yrs. old and have been on numerous medications, which sometimes work then stop or just won't work at all. I don't even want to leave the house or work. I have no energy or drive to do anything I used to love. I can't even concentrate. It actually is at the point where when I am asked if I want to do this or that, I say "I will see how I feel". It's so depressing, and NO ONE can understand what you are going through unless they have been there themselves. If we could "just snap out of it", I most certainly would. They just don't get it.

Comment from: Al, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: April 13

Anxiety has effected my life in such a way that I can no longer go outside for long periods of time. I even get sick because of it in the heat of summer. I also have difficulty sleeping because I try to concentrate on fighting it off and yes you can fight it off but, it really depends all the person and symptoms. I've also had anxiety attacks far away from home, and I didn't know what to do. I'm 23 and I'm too young for this to disrupt everything so early in life if I was like 50 or older than so be it. I tell my friends that I'm always suffering and sick but, they just say suck it up buddy lets go out and have some fun its all in your head. What people don't seem to realize is how bad anxiety can truly be until they get it if at all.

Comment from: Marcelo Rivera, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: March 16

I have been suffering from social anxiety for about thirty years now, and for many years I did not know what it was, but after reading a great variety of books about social anxiety, I discovered my problem, but I was afraid to take any drugs to control my mental condition due to side effects etc. It was in October of 2010 that I talked to my doctor, and she prescribed Citalopram. It is now March 2011, and I have never felt any better in my entire life. I have not suffered from any side effects, and my anxiety has disappeared and only with a low dosage of 20 grams every night. In fact, I am taking speech classes to regain the person that I was meant to be, a loving social human being.

Comment from: Sabu123, 45-54 Male (Caregiver) Published: January 03

My husband is suffering from anxiety attacks. We are in our early fifties and things have changed pretty fast the past two years. He lost his job and trained for a new one, so he isn't home very often. He has lost a step-father, brother and sister. We had to sell our home and move into a rental. Our two sons are out of work right now and both are depressed. He is very worried about them. I spend hours on the phone with him trying to convince him it will be alright and doing my best to help him. He doesn't want to take medicine, but he has in the past for short periods of time.

Comment from: Tracey B., 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 03

I've had panic attacks for the last three months. I thought I was dying! I went to the doctor, and he gave me Xanax. It worked OK, but I was still getting bad attacks. I went to join a gym and have been exercising four days a week, two hours a day, and that has been the only thing that helps. My goal is to get off the meds.

Comment from: bigb8484, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 18

I'm a 27 year old male and I have had anxiety for almost all my life. When I was young it was at night I would wake up in a panic and as I got older it progressed into being claustrophobic and going into a panic when in small cars or elevators and other small places. Now I still suffer this anxiety along with claustrophobic problems, but I can't get through it without anyone knowing it. The number one problem people have is not breathing. I just take a deep breath and tell myself everything is OK and just keep telling yourself that until it goes away.

Comment from: 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: April 23

I am 27 years old. I had one panic attack while driving. I am not sure if it was from lack of sleep or too much caffeine. Something triggered it. After that I felt like I was going to die. I had horrible anxiety. I went to the ER and still to this day deal with anxiety. I have been dealing with it for two months now. I am seeing a therapist and my doctor prescribed me Zoloft. Getting help is the best way to deal with anxiety. You can't do it alone. I am still a work in progress.

Comment from: plmcat, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: June 16

Anxiety is so terrible. I have lost jobs because I have severe nighttime anxiety and can't sleep, stay awake all night and then go to work and be totally ineffective. I lose friends because I isolate due to my anxiety. I gain weight because I eat to soothe myself and then hate myself for how fat I get which causes even more anxiety, it's a horrible thing in my life and I go through periods where I can manage it but if something happens unexpected that is negative in any way, I fall apart. I've been in and out of therapy for 20 years, been on antidepressants that didn't help and thought about ending my life more times than I care to say. My anxiety is from ptsd and it has ruined my life.

Comment from: Adolfo, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: May 11

I started suffering from anxiety in my 30s. My father suffered from it all his life and my younger brother also suffered from it when he turned mid 30. I found several things that help...YOGA has been a great help in calming the nervous system and giving me piece of mind. I have been taking Lexapro and Buspar but hope that with yoga I will eventually be able to go off the meds. Anxiety sucks big time... it robs you of the pleasures of life for no reason at all. If I do get external stress, then my anxiety amps ups. This is something that I believe I will need to manage for the rest of my life. My advise is to look into Yoga and meditation as a way of relaxing...and unfortunately no alcohol or caffeine!

Comment from: colemanst13, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 10

I am 34 and about a year ago, I began to feel dehydrated. At first, I felt I had shallow breathing, a weak voice, that I couldn't speak right, and an overall "heavy" feeling on my chest. I went to several doctors and the blood tests always came back negative. I was really discouraged because I had the symptoms on a daily basis. I then realized anxiety might be causing these feelings. After speaking to a few friends and reading sites like this, I realize that is exactly what I have. I heard exercising could help, so I went for a long run, and as I sit here, I feel better than I have in an entire year.

Comment from: xrcjdiiilhvm, 19-24 Female Published: April 19

I've had anxiety since the 4th grade. I've been struggling lately and I'm now 21. The only symptom that I have from anxiety is my stomach hurting like I'm going to get sick. Taking meds hasn't really done anything. I feel like I'm running out of options. I'm having more and more anxiety attacks. My anxiety attacks consist of my throwing up. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do.

Comment from: holly, 45-54 Female Published: April 06

My anxiety has paralyzed me emotionally.I am always anticipating what things are going to happen. I am basically house bound and I venture out at night when I don't have to talk to people. I startle easily and always have negative thinking going on every waking moment. Poor sleep is the norm. I think my anxiety has gotten worse and I did not realize how debilitating it was. I am scared to talk to people because I will not say the right thing. Or because I think people already don't like me. I cry alot when I am alone and I don't tell my husband the true extent of my anxiety because he won't understand and will certainly minimze it. I am just barely skimming the surface on how I am. I also feelin like I am a social hermit.

Comment from: Dan5161, Male (Patient) Published: March 25

Anxiety has affected me in a big way! It started when I was 15 and I am 25 now. I've been on a few meds adavan, Zoloft, xanax, and now some off brand called fluoxetin. Which sucks but it's all I can afford. Zoloft has worked the best for me only bad thing is makes my tired. I am married and have 3 kids. I still get attacks every now and then like now it's hard to describe. I just feel like I'm dying my heart beats really weird and I get hot then cold, my legs start shaking, really my while body locks up. I have missed plenty of days from work from being up all night! I know they say it's all in my head but it still hurts!

Comment from: Frustrated, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 24

Anxiety has totally taken over my life. It is frustrating! Anxiety has caused not only me but my husband and children a lot of anguish. It's a horrible way to go through life. I don't want to be dependent on medication. I've tried tapes. To make matters worse, I've had symptoms due to Lyme, and have even been tested for peri-menopause and thyroids.

Comment from: leroy, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 03

I'm 25 I've been suffering from anxiety for almost a year now. My first attack came out of the blue, (Blue meaning out of nowhere), I was laying in the bed and for some reason I couldn't catch my breath, I felt light headed after breathing so heavy, and my body locked up on me from hyperventilating, my vision went blurring, and my heart rate was doing numbers. I lost all control and my body locked up on me, from over excessive worrying. I thought I could handle it on my own but after awhile like a nagging fly it starts to get to you and bother your nerves. At this moment I'm still not prescribed any meds, all my meds are bought in the streets. I know I know, that's not how you go about it, but I have a thing about taking medication (I can't stand it). I believe that is the doctors hustle to try to say something is wrong with you and try to patch you up. Then as you deal with life's problems you're stuck with the side effects. For those who don't have it, I love how they try to say nothing's wrong or you're being a hypochondriac, but I've noticed xanax actually works.

Comment from: dale, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: January 26

I have been having problems with anxiety, 10 months ago I had a panic attack and tinnitus started the same day. I thought I was going to die and worried because of uncontrolled rapid heartbeat at times with tingling feet. Months later it reached to my legs with electrical nerve stings from my back to my fingers. Always starts when I start worrying. I'm on ativan and it helps calm me. I found that realizing there's nothing to worry about and knowing that my symptoms are not related to any other illness helps. Most days I do well some days I worry. Positive thinking of facts and not delusion will probably heal me overall.

Comment from: Nklynd2bme, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: January 24

Definitely. It's made me miss several days of work. It gives me stomach flu symptoms and even escalates to full blown panic attacks some days.

Comment from: Lucky3, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 06

I am a mother of three in her early 30's. I have been dealing with anxiety for about 5 years now. I have been in a verbal relationship for years, and anxiety really hit me when I found out that I was pregnant again after I had just given birth to my second child less than six months. Prayer brought me a long way, exercise, as well as a medication. I thought I was having heart-attacks or even maybe dying. Now my husband is having really bad anxiety attacks, but he will not get help until it hits him. I am praying that he will get the right treatment.

Comment from: Fasu Sek, 19-24 Male (Caregiver) Published: May 22

Anxiety tried, but I didn't let it win. Although anxiety can, and at some point will, alter the way you are living you have to know this: if you work on it, you will get rid of it or at least learn to live with it. The key? Understand that anxiety is not a disease, it only makes you worry all the time and think you have one or will get one. Best solution? Exercise -- above everything running. Start to run, free yourself, produce endorphins, they make the difference. Accept the fact that you are an anxious person and that you want to change, learn to recognize your triggers, breathe in and then breathe out. Read about anxiety and above all read about people who have actually beat it. I am currently fighting with it, but I am winning, I am controlling it and I am not letting it disrupt the way I live.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Depression Newsletter