Anxiety is a feeling of apprehension and fear characterized by symptoms such as trouble concentrating, headaches, sleep problems, and irritability. Anxiety disorders are serious medical illnesses that affect approximately 19 million American adults. Treatment for anxiety may incorporate medications and psychotherapy. Read more: Anxiety Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
PTSD Quiz: Test your IQ of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Can you have PTSD even if you've never been to war? Take the Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Quiz to learn about PTSD, who gets it,...
Depression Quiz: Signs & Symptoms
Many people do not recognize the symptoms and warning signs of depression and depressive disorders in children and adults. With...
Panic Attacks (Panic Disorder) Quiz: Test Your Mental Health IQ
Could you suffer a panic attack? Take this Panic Attacks Quiz to learn causes, symptoms, and treatments for panic disorder. Use...
Caffeine Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
If you can't function without your morning cup of java or your afternoon caffeine jolt, this quiz is for you. Learn about your...
Fibromyalgia Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
What is fibromyalgia? Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that causes pain and stiffness of the tendons, muscles, and joints....
Lyme Disease Symptoms, Rash, Treatments
Lyme disease is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi transmitted to humans through infected deer ticks. Lyme disease...
ADHD/ADD in Adults: Symptoms & Treatments in Pictures
Most people don't associate adults with the term ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) but it is a common disorder in...
What's Your Biggest Fear? Phobias
Learn about phobias such as agoraphobia, claustrophobia, arachnophobia, zoophobia, and more. Discover some of the symptoms and...
Men, Love, and Sex: 18 Secrets Guys Wish You Knew in Pictures
What do men really want you to know about them? For better intimacy, learn these 18 secrets guys wish you Knew about sex, love,...
ADHD in Children: Better Parenting
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common disorder seen in children. Parents can learn tips and techniques to...
ADHD: Top Concentration-Killers in Pictures
Learn the truth about multitasking, email overload, nagging thoughts, hunger, and other brain drains of modern life. See what's...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Symptoms and Diagnosis
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) can occur at any age for men or women. Learn more about the causes of chronic fatigue syndrome...
Female Sexual Dysfunction: Treatment for Women's Sexual Disorders
Sexual dysfunction in women is common, from female sexual arousal disorder to other sexual problems. Causes of female sexual...
Anxiety Disorder Pictures: Symptoms, Panic Attacks, and More with Pictures
Learn about generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). See if your worries are normal or something more by learning about symptoms,...
Eating Disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating
Learn about different types of eating disorders. Discover the warning signs of binge eating disorder, anorexia and bulimia. Read...
What Causes You to Sweat? Hidrosis and Hyperhidrosis
What makes you sweat (hidrosis)? Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) has many potential causes, including spicy food, smoking,...
12 Tips for Success with Antidepressants
Antidepressants like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) are medication...
Anxiety, Stress, Worry, and Your Body
Want to find ways to reduce anxiety, stress, and worry? Find treatments to ease stress, eliminate worry, and combat anxiety as...
Related Disease Conditions
Second Source article from WebMD...
Childhood ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) causes the following symptoms in children: excessive activity, problems...
Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by markedly reduced appetite or total aversion to food. Anorexia is a serious...
People with bulimia nervosa, an eating disorder that involves episodes of bingeing and purging, experience symptoms and signs...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS or SEID)
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID) is a debilitating and complex disorder...
Colic in Babies
Colic is crying or fussing that begins suddenly, lasting for a total of three hours a day and happening more than three days a...
Cystic fibrosis is a disease of the mucus and sweat glands. Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease. The outcome of the disease...
Depression is an illness that involves the body, mood, and thoughts and affects the way a person eats and sleeps, the way one...
Although a fever technically is any body temperature above the normal of 98.6 F (37 C), in practice, a person is usually not...
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain condition characterized by symptoms such as fatigue, sleep disturbances, and tender points. Stress...
Intestinal Gas (Belching, Bloating, Flatulence)
Anal itching is the irritation of the skin at the exit of the rectum, known as the anus, accompanied by the desire to scratch....
Hyperthyroidism (Symptoms, Causes, Treatment Medication, Diet)
Hyperthyroidism is an excess of thyroid hormone due to an overactive thyroid gland. Symptoms can include increased heart rate,...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying...
Lyme disease is a bacterial illness, which is spread by ticks when they bite the skin. Initially the disease affects the skin...
Mitral Valve Prolapse (Syndrome, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Surgery)
Mitral valve prolapse (MVP), also called "click murmur syndrome" and "Barlow's syndrome," is the most common type of heart valve...
Panic attacks are sudden feelings of terror that strike without warning. These episodes can occur at any time, even during sleep....
Parkinson's disease is a slowly progressive neurological disease characterized by a fixed inexpressive face, a tremor at rest,...
Rosacea is a skin disease that causes redness of the forehead, chin, and lower half of the nose. In addition to inflammation of...
Stress occurs when forces from the outside world impinge on the individual. Stress is a normal part of life. However,...
Pheochromocytoma is a tumor of the adrenal gland. Pheochromocytomas are quite rare and the vast majority of them are entirely...
Restless Leg Syndrome (Symptoms, Causes, Treatment Medications, Home Remedies)
Restless leg syndrome (RLS) is a common cause for painful legs that typically eases with motion, and becomes worse and more...
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Symptoms, Causes, Stages, Life Expectancy
COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a lung condition caused by smoking tobacco, exposure to secondhand smoke, and/or...
Sleep apnea is defined as a reduction or cessation of breathing during sleep. The three types of sleep apnea are central apnea,...
Approximately 40 million children suffer abuse every year around the world, and more than 1,500 children die of abuse in the U.S....
Sleep Disorders (How to Get a Good Night's Sleep)
A number of vital tasks carried out during sleep help maintain good health and enable people to function at their best. Sleep...
Chronic Rhinitis and Post-Nasal Drip (Symptoms, Treatment)
Chronic rhinitis and post-nasal drip symptoms include an itchy, runny nose, sneezing, itchy ears, eyes, and throat. Seasonal...
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety....
ICU psychosis is a disorder (also a form of delirium or acute brain failure) in which patients in an intensive care unit or a...
Rabies is a viral disease that is transmitted via the bite of an infected animal. Symptoms include fever, headaches, and...
Alcoholism is a disease that includes alcohol craving and continued drinking despite repeated alcohol-related problems, such as...
Tourette syndrome is disorder, which symptoms include involuntary facial tics, motor tics, and vocal tics. The cause of Tourette...
Jet lag (desynchonosis) is a temporary disorder that results from travel across time zones. Symptoms include anxiety,...
Indigestion (Dyspepsia, Upset Stomach Pain) Symptoms, Relief Remedies, Medicine
Indigestion (dyspepsia) can be caused by diseases or conditions that involve the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, and also by some...
Menstrual Cramps and Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Medication Guide
Menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms include abdominal cramping, bloating, a feeling of fullness, abdominal...
Insomnia Treatment (Sleep Aids and Stimulants)
Insomnia is difficulty in falling or staying asleep, the absence of restful sleep, or poor quality of sleep. Insomnia is a...
Holiday Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
Though the holidays are a fun time for most, for others, they're a sad, lonely and anxiety-filled time. Get tips on how to avoid...
Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction that affects a number of different areas of the body at one time, and can be fatal....
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Narcolepsy (Definition, Symptoms, Treatment, Medication)
Causes of narcolepsy, a chronic disease of the central nervous system, have not been fully determined. Some theories include...
Headaches can be divided into two categories: primary headaches and secondary headaches. Migraine headaches, tension headaches,...
Noise Induced Hearing Loss and Its Prevention
Noise-induced hearing loss may be an acoustic trauma, which causes temporary hearing loss, or it may be permanent due to an acute...
Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)
Peyronie's disease or curvature of the penis (Peyronie disease) is a condition in which scar tissue develops inside the penis....
Bipolar disorder (or manic depression) is a mental illness characterized by depression, mania, and severe mood swings. Treatment...
Binswanger's disease is a type of vascular dementia that is caused by damage to the blood vessels that feed deep areas of the...
Grief: Loss of a Loved One
Grief is the feeling one experiences after a loss (of a friendship, death of loved one, job). Complicated grief refers to grief...
Suicide is the process of intentionally ending one's own life. Approximately 1 million people worldwide commit suicide each year,...
Drug addiction is a chronic disease that causes drug-seeking behavior and drug use despite negative consequences to the user and...
Genetic Disease (List, Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, Prognosis)
The definition of a genetic disease is a disorder or condition caused by abnormalities in a person's genome. Some types of...
Nightmares are dreams that cause high anxiety or terror. Nightmares may be a part of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and...
Agoraphobia is a fear of being outside or of being in a situation from which escape would be impossible. Symptoms include...
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) has many symptoms, signs, and causes. Therapy is one treatment option for antisocial...
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
Borderline personality disorder is a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in moods, interpersonal...
Cocaine and Crack Abuse
Cocaine is an addictive stimulant that is smoked, snorted, and injected. Crack is cocaine that comes in a rock crystal that is...
Get the latest marijuana statistics and information. Learn its effects and how this drug, also known as pot, affects the brain....
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a dramatic personality disorder that is characterized by a distorted self-image,...
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder that causes a person to suffer repeated obsessions and compulsions....
Separation anxiety disorder is a common childhood anxiety disorder that has many causes. Infants, children, older kids and adults...
Hurricanes are based on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale, which places them in 5 categories. Weather (hurricane) predictions,...
Postpartum depression is a form of depression that occurs within a year after delivery. It is thought that rapid hormone changes...
Sleepwalking (Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Sleepwalking is a condition in which an individual walks or does other activities while asleep. Factors associated with...
Mental health is an optimal way of thinking, relating to others, and feeling. All of the diagnosable mental disorders fall under...
Adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
About 2%-6% of adults have ADHD, a common behavioral problem. Symptoms include impulsivity, hyperactivity, and inattention....
Tension Headache (Symptoms, Relief, Causes, Treatment)
A tension headache s one of the most common types of headaches, and the exact cause is not known. Factors that may contribute to...
Depression in teenagers may be caused by many factors. Symptoms of teen depression include apathy, irresponsible behavior,...
Emotional eating can be detrimental to one's efforts at weight loss. Learning to identify the situations and emotions that...
Sexual Problems (Sex) in Women
Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem that arises during any phase of the sexual response cycle, preventing an individual or...
The term sex addiction describes the behavior of someone who has an unusually strong sex drive or sexual obsession. Sex and...
Paraphilias are characterized by sexual fantasies, urges, and behaviors involving unusual objects or activities. Exhibitionism,...
Mental Illness in Children
About 5 million children and adolescents in the U.S. suffer from a serious mental illness such as eating disorders, anxiety...
Factitious disorders are conditions in which people pretend to have physical or mental illnesses when they aren't sick. These...
Pervasive Development Disorders
Pervasive development disorders (PPDs) are conditions involving developmental delays in children. There are five types of PDDs:...
Sick Building Syndrome
Multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) or also referred to as sick building syndrome or environmental illness is the name given by...
Dry Mouth (Xerostomia)
Dry mouth is a common side effect of many prescription and non-prescription drugs and certain medical conditions. Symptoms of dry...
Wisdom teeth are the third set of molars that people get in their late teens or early twenties. Impacted wisdom teeth that only...
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
Bruxism is the medical term for teeth grinding. Bruxism may be caused by stress or anxiety and often happens during sleep....
Auditory Processing Disorder in Children
Children with auditory processing disorders often do not recognize subtle differences between sounds in words, even though the...
Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is an illness where a person is overly preoccupied with some minor or imaginary flaw. People with...
Insomnia (Symptoms, Causes, Remedies, and Cures)
Insomnia is the perception or complaint of inadequate or poor-quality sleep because of difficulty falling asleep; waking up...
Dysthymia is a less severe form of chronic depression. Symptoms and signs include insomnia, suicidal thoughts, guilt, empty...
Stress Management Techniques
Stress may be considered as any physical, chemical, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental unrest and that may be a...
Autism Spectrum Disorder (In Children and Adults)
Autism in children and adults is a developmental disorder, characterized by impaired development in communication, social...
Alcohol and Teens
Alcohol is the most frequently used drug by American teenagers. Teens that drink are more likely to drive under the influence,...
Teen Drug Abuse
Drugs commonly abused by teens include tobacco products, marijuana, cold medications, inhalants, depressants, stimulants,...
Stuttering is a speech disorder characterized by speech disruptions such as prolongations of speech sounds, syllables or words,...
Head and Neck Cancer
Head and neck cancer is cancer of the oral cavity, salivary glands, paranasal sinuses and nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, or lymph...
Chest pain is a common complaint by a patient in the ER. Causes of chest pain include broken or bruised ribs, pleurisy,...
Urinary Incontinence in Children
Urinary incontinence in children (enuresis) is twice as common in boys as in girls and may occur during the daytime or nighttime....
Drug Allergy (Medication Allergy)
Drug or medication allergies are caused when the immune system mistakenly creates an immune response to a medication. Symptoms of...
Urinary Incontinence in Women
Millions of women suffer from urinary incontinence (UI). UI occurs twice as often in women as in men. There are many types of...
Phobias are unrelenting fears of activities (social phobias), situations (agoraphobia), and specific items (arachnophobia). There...
Bug Bites and Stings
Bug bites and stings have been known to transmit insect-borne illnesses such as West Nile virus, Rocky Mountain spotted fever,...
Alzheimer's Disease Patient Caregiver Guide
Caring for a loved one or patient with Alzheimer's can become a difficult and overwhelming task at times. This guide helps...
Hot Flashes (Causes, Symptoms & Medication Treatment in Men and Women)
Hot flashes (or flushing) is the most common symptom experienced by a woman prior to and during the early stages of menopause,...
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Dissociative identity disorder (formerly known as multiple personality disorder or split personality disorder) is a mental...
Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Children (IBS)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in children is a functional gastrointestinal disorder with signs and symptoms of: Abdominal...
Asperger's Syndrome (Asperger Syndrome, Asperger Disorder)
Asperger's syndrome (AS, Asperger syndrome, Asperger disorder) is an autism spectrum disorder. Asperger's syndrome is...
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is considered a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). PMDD has also been referred...
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Gynecomastia, an enlargement of the gland tissue in the male breast is the caused by an imbalance of hormones. Certain medical...
Factitious Disorders by Proxy (Munchausen Syndrome)
Factitious disorders are a mental illness (Munchausen syndrome) in which a caregiver secretly abuses a child by faking symptoms...
Munchausen syndrome is a factitious disorder and attention-seeking syndrome in which an individual pretends to have physical or...
Burning Mouth Syndrome (BMS)
Burning mouth syndrome (BMS) is a condition that causes pain in the mouth. BMS may be caused by menopause, dry mouth or...
Bipolar Disorder in Children and Teens
Bipolar disorder, or manic-depressive illness, is a disorder that causes unusual and extreme mood changes. Symptoms of bipolar...
Compulsive gambling is a disorder that affects millions in the U.S. Symptoms and signs include a preoccupation with gambling,...
Parenting a Child With ADHD
ADHD is a behavioral condition with characteristics that include hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity. Parenting a child...
Fatigue (Symptoms, Causes, Treatment)
Fatigue can be described in various ways. Sometimes fatigue is described as feeling a lack of energy and motivation (both mental...
Ecstasy (MDMA), Rohypnol, ketamine and GHB are a few of the different types of drugs abused at bars, raves and parties. Rohypnol...
IBS Triggers (Prevention)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a functional disease that can affect the quality of those who suffer from this condition....
Williams syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects many parts of the body. Signs, symptoms, characteristics and...
Abdominal Migraines in Children and Adults
Abdominal migraine in adults and children is a variant of migraine headaches. Abdominal migraine in children generally occurs in...
Ingredients of the drug bath salts include mephedrone, methylone, MDPV, or MDPK. Feeling high and sexually stimulated are...
Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
Cyclic vomiting syndrome is a condition in which affected individuals have severe nausea and vomiting that come in cycles....
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in teens is a disruption of neurocognitive functioning. Genetics contribute to...
Bullying is repeated physical or verbal aggression that involves an imbalance of power. Types of bullying include physical,...
PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated With Streptococcal Infections)
PANDAS is in part caused by an autoimmune response to a strep infection. Symptoms mimic those of OCD, ADHD, and include motor and...
MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome)
MERS-CoV (Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus) infection can be spread through respiratory secretions. Symptoms include...
Schizotypal Personality Disorder
Schizotypal personality disorder is characterized by odd behaviors, feelings, perceptions, and ways of relating to others that...
Lewy Body Dementia (Dementia with Lewy Bodies)
Lewy body dementia (LBD or dementia with Lewy bodies) is one the most common causes of dementia. There are two types of LBD: 1)...
Misophonia is defined as the hatred of sound. Symptoms of this condition include a negative emotional response to certain trigger...
7 Reasons You Are Tired After Surgery
Postsurgical fatigue is normal and is due to a variety of factors. Depression, stress, and anxiety may produce fatigue. Sleep...
Duck syndrome is a situation initially coined at Stanford University whereby a college student may seem to be calm on the surface...
Medical Marijuana (Medical Cannabis)
Medical marijuana (medical cannabis) is a medicine that is plant based. There are two species of medical marijuana; 1) Cannabis...
Protect Your Teeth: 19 Bad Dental Habits to Avoid
Bad dental habits can wreck your teeth. Teeth grinding, chewing on ice, playing sports without a mouthguard, and eating and...
Atrial Fibrillation vs. Ventricular Fibrillation (AFib vs VFib Symptoms, ECG Strips)
Atrial fibrillation (AF or AFib) is an abnormality in the heart rhythm which involves irregular and often rapid beating of the...
Local ResourcesFind a local Psychiatrist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Fatigue, Tiredness, and Lethargy
- Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Anxiety, Panic, and Phobias: Seeking Help
- Anxiety Treatment with Virtual Reality Exposure
- Anxiety in These Uncertain Times -- Patricia Farrell, PhD -- 04/10/03
- Decreased Appetite
- Increased Appetite
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Low Libido
- Shaking Hands (Hand Tremors)
- Painful Intercourse
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Urinary Urgency
- Unusual Behavior
- Inability to Regulate Emotions
- Mood Swings
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Tightness in Chest
- Depression FAQs
- Caffeine FAQs
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder FAQs
- Panic Attacks Disorder FAQs
- Travel: 7 Tips to Stressless Vacation Travel
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Panic Attack Symptoms
- Questions To Ask Your Doctor - General
- PMS vs. PMDD - Whats' the Difference?
- Stress: Meditation May Reduce Stress and Improve Health
- Stress: Three Minutes to Stress Relief!
- Mental Health: Questions to Ask When Choosing a Provider and Doctor
- Age Appropriate Halloween Tips for Kids
- Ten Health Benefits of a Healthy Sex Life
- Best Exercises for Asthma: Yoga, Swimming, Biking, and Walking
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy - Changing the Way We Think and React
- 7 Tips to Make Holiday Travel Less Stressful
- 4 Holiday Stress Management Tips
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), More Common Than You Think
- Herbs: Toxicities and Drug Interactions
- Menopause Symptoms
- Stress: The Long-Term Effects
Medications & Supplements
- lorazepam (Ativan)
- bupropion (Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin SR, Wellbutrin XL, Zyban, Aplenzin, Fortivo XL, Zyban)
- buspirone, Buspar (Discontinued brand in the US)
- nadolol (Corgard)
- venlafaxine, Effexor XR (Effexor has been discontinued in the US)
- fluvoxamine (Luvox and Luvox CR have been discontinued)
- paroxetine, Paxil, Paxil CR, Pexeva
- fluoxetine, Prozac, Sarafem, Prozac Weekly
- diazepam (Valium, Diastat, Acudial, Diastat Pediatric, Diazepam Intensol)
- alprazolam (Xanax, Xanax XR, Niravam) Anti-Anxiety Drug
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- doxepin (Sinequan and Adapin are discontinued brand in the US; Silenor)
- clonazepam (Klonopin)
- desipramine, Norpramin
- citalopram, Celexa
- montelukast, Singulair
- Over-the-Counter Products
- Lexapro (escitalopram)
- chlordiazepoxide-injection, Librium
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- prochlorperazine (Compazine, Compro)
- oxazepam (Serax, Zaxopam)
- passion flower (Passiflora incarnata, Apricot Vine, Passion Vine, Water Lemon, and many others)
- Benzodiazepines (Benzodiazepine Drug Class)
- chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
- clomipramine (Anafranil)
- perphenazine and amitriptyline hydrochloride (Etrafon - brand no longer available in the US)
- duloxetine, Cymbalta
- Antidepressants (Depression Medications)
- trifluoperazine (Stelazine, discontinued)
- Klonopin (clonazepam) vs. Xanax (alprazolam)
- Ativan vs. Xanax
- Ativan (lorazepam) vs. Valium (diazepam)
- Beta Blocker Side Effects (Adverse Effects)
- Alprazolam vs. Diazepam (Differences between Side Effects and Uses)
- Anxiolytics (for Anxiety) Drug Class Side Effects
- Buspar vs. Zoloft (Differences between Side Effects and Uses)
- Lexapro vs. Wellbutrin: Differences between Side Effects and Uses
- Cymbalta vs. Wellbutrin Comparison
- Celexa vs. Cymbalta (Comparison of Differences and Similarities)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine) vs. Effexor (XR, venlafaxine) Differences in Uses, Dose, and Withdrawal
- Benzodiazepines vs. Narcotics (Opioids)
- Benzodiazepines vs. Barbiturates
- Benzodiazepines vs. Cyclobenzaprine
- Lyrica (pregabalin) vs. Xanax (alprazolam)
Prevention & Wellness
- Teen Pot Use Linked to Later Depression, Suicide Attempts
- How to Help Your Teen Use Social Media Safely
- Half of U.S. Kids With a Mental Health Disorder Don't Get Treatment
- AHA News: Many Women Plagued by Anxiety After Stroke
- In West Virginia, Few Opioid OD Survivors Get Good Follow-Up Care: Study
- Joking Through Brain Surgery? Seriously?
- Internet Craze Highlighted in Super Bowl Ad
- Study Confirms Steady Rise in U.S. School Shootings
- Kids Exposed to Lead at Higher Odds for Mental Health Issues Later
- Social Support Key to Good Mental Health After Stroke: Study
- More Are Seeking Mental Health Care, But Not Always Those Who Need It Most
- Health Tip: Long-Term Anxiety Can Affect Learning
- Health Tip: Ease Separation Anxiety
- Colleges Strain to Keep Up With Students' Mental Health Concerns
- Navigating New Parent Nerves
- Anti-Seizure Drug May Be New Weapon Against Depression
- Michael Phelps Champions the Fight Against Depression
- Health Tip: Exercise to Counteract Stress and Anxiety
- What Kids -- and Parents -- Fear Most at the Doctor's Office
- Therapy Dogs Can Spread MRSA, But Antibacterials Help Prevent the Danger
- Health Tip: Spend Time Outside to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- 'Hangry' May Be More Than Just a State of Mind
- Genes May Control How Tough It Is to Stop Drinking
- How to Reassure Kids When Florence Strikes
- 1 in 4 Seniors Who Take Xanax, Valium Use Them Long Term
- Acing Intro to College Life
- 1 in 5 College Students So Stressed They Consider Suicide
- Many Who Battle Cancer Stay Strong Mentally
- 'On-Again, Off-Again' Relationships May Be More Trouble Than They're Worth
- New Dads Can Get the Baby Blues, Too
- Hiccups for a Month? It Can Happen
- Google Glass Helps Kids With Autism Navigate Emotions of Others
- Gun Murders on the Rise in U.S.
- The Right Lighting Can Calm Alzheimer's Patients
- Health Tip: Stay Calm You When You Feel Frazzled
- U.S. Suicide Rates on the Rise
- Kate Spade Suffered From Anxiety and Depression, But No Warning Signs of Suicide, Husband Says
- Money Worries Have More Americans Anxious, Survey Finds
- Mid-Life Stresses May Be Tied to Late-Life Dementia Risk
- Meditation Can Soothe the Anxious Soul in Just One Session
- Yoga Can Soothe Anxious Grade Schoolers
- Many Grad Students Struggle With Anxiety, Depression
- Health Tip: Recognize an Anxiety Disorder
- Dog Bites More Common for Anxious People
- Managing Anxiety
- Can You 'Om' Your Way to a Healthy Heart?
- Postpartum Depression Likely to Recur With Future Pregnancies
- Cancer Distress May Lead to Missed Appointments
- Caring for a Sick Pet Can Really Drain You
- Women More Likely Than Men to Lose Sex Spark
- Surgery Can Be Trigger for Teen Opioid Abuse
- Parents Say Schools Don't Help Kids With Mental Health, Chronic Disease
- Hurricanes' Toll on Mental Health Will Linger
- Young Americans Lead Rise in Suicide Attempts
- Does Mother's Mental Health Affect Pregnancy?
- Many May Get Hospice Care Too Late
- Hurricanes May Have Longer-Lasting Impact on Kids
- ER Visits for These 3 Health Woes Don't Have to Happen
- No Easy Road Back for Ebola Survivors
- Can a Digital Doctor Help You Sleep?
- Health Tip: It's Back-to-School Time
- Health Tip: Suggestions for New Moms
- Back to School, Back to Planning for Kids With Autism, ADHD
- Health Tip: It's Back-to-School Time
- Helping Kids Adapt to a New School
- Suicide a Danger for Some Women During Pregnancy: Study
- Kids' Cases of High Blood Pressure May Rise Under New Guidelines
- Close Friendships in High School Make for Happier Adults
- Meditation's Soothing Effects
- U.S. Antidepressant Use Jumps 65 Percent in 15 Years
- Calming Those Back-to-School Jitters
- Health Tip: If You're a Caregiver
- Addiction Drug Underused by Primary Care Docs in U.S.
- Is Infant Drug Withdrawal Likelier When Opioids Used With Psychiatric Drugs?
- Traveling With Dementia: Tips for Family Caregivers
- Are You Eating for the Wrong Reasons?
- Eczema Can Take a Toll on Adults
- Women Driven to Be Thinner When Husband Is Hot
- Health Tip: When Children Grind Their Teeth
- Why People With Autism Avoid Eye Contact
- 3 Simple Steps Might Reduce Opioid OD Deaths
- Gene Sequencing May Reveal Risks for Rare Diseases
- Persistent Stress May Hasten Death in Heart Patients
- When Is an Opioid Safe to Take?
- OCD May Be Linked to Inflammation in the Brain: Study
- Cocaine, Other Drugs Detected in Carrie Fisher's System After Her Death
- Why Yoga, Tai Chi and Meditation Are Good for You
- Bed Partner Often Fuels Loved One's Insomnia
- Health Tip: Finding The Right Dentist
- Chronic Pain Common in Adults With Depression, Anxiety
- Health Tip: Stress-Busting Tips for Caregivers
- Conquering One Big Cancer Side Effect: Fear
- What You Need to Know About Antidepressants
- Breast-Feeding May Reduce Pain From C-Section
- Loneliness May Lead to Sleepless Nights
- Can Online Treatment Replace Your Therapist?
- Alzheimer's Deaths Jump 55 Percent: CDC
- Are All Those 'Fidget Spinners' Really Helping Kids?
- Helping Ease Kids' Fears After Manchester Terror Attack
- Suicide Risk Quadruples After Lung Cancer Diagnosis
- Women Aren't Better at Reading People's Faces After All
- Brain Scans Spot Where Fear and Anxiety Live
- Study Sees Link Between Porn and Sexual Dysfunction
- Poverty May Be More Stressful for Women Than Men
- Tracking Devices May Ease Minds of Parents of Kids With Autism
- Meditation Can Help Improve Focus in People With Anxiety
- U.S. Workplaces Roiled by Post-Election Discord, Poll Finds
- Dental Anxiety Has Consequences Beyond Tooth Decay
- Reasons Why Parents Should Be Wary of '13 Reasons Why'
- Mental Health Myths Abound in the U.S.
- Are Smartphones Helping or Harming Kids' Mental Health?
- Psychiatric Scars of Wartime Brain Injury May Linger for Years
- Happy Mom Means Less Colicky Baby
- Health Tip: When Kids Feel Anxious
- Prince Harry's Journey Shows Grief Can Be a Long Road
- A 'Brainwave' to Help Fight PTSD
- Anxious? Distressed? You're Not Alone
- Many Opioid Addictions Surface After Surgery, Study Finds
- Music May Soothe the 'Savage Beast' of Post-Op Pain
- For Some, Too Much Sweat Takes Emotional Toll
- Health Tip: Overcoming Dental Anxiety
- Climate Change May Cloud Americans' Mental Health: Report
- Health Tip: Talk to Your Doctor About Emotional Struggles
- Suicide Often Leaves Mental, Physical Woes in Surviving Spouse
- Smartphone Device Sizes Up Sperm Health
- Prostate Cancer Treatments Have Varying Side Effects, Study Shows
- Steroid Shots Offer No Long-Term Relief for Low-Back Pain
- Drinking, Drug Abuse Doubles Veterans' Suicide Risk: Study
- Health Tip: Slipping Back Into Sleep
- Stress Buster: Sounds of Nature
- Pot-Laced Goodies Can Poison a Child
- Opioid Painkillers and Xanax or Valium a Deadly Mix: Study
- Home Beats Rehab for Knee, Hip Replacement Recovery
- Can Supplements Ward Off the 'Baby Blues'?
- Refugees Deserve Health Care, Compassion, U.S. Pediatricians Say
- FDA Throws Cold Water on Whole Body Cryotherapy
- Disabled Kids at Higher Risk of Abuse, Study Finds
- Diagnostic Mammograms Find More Cancers, and More False-Positives
- Study Links Psychiatric Disorders to Stroke Risk
- Bleeding Strokes Take Heavy Toll on Brain
- A Stressed Life May Mean a Wider Waistline
- Heart Disease Linked to Anxiety, Negative Feelings
- Health Tip: Get a Massage
- Tiny Babies May Face Mental Health Problems Later
- The Best Place to Find Your Valentine
- Many Women Skip Mammograms After False-Positive Result
- Stress Busters
- What to Do If You Think You're Having a Heart Attack
- Better Sleep Could Mean Better Sex for Older Women
- Parents of Kids With Heart Defects Face PTSD Risk: Study
- Sleepless Nights Linked to Asthma Later in Life
- Kids With ADHD Make 6.1 Million Doctor Visits a Year in U.S.: CDC
- Amnesia Affecting Some Opioid Abusers
- Anxiety May Lead to Unneeded Prostate Cancer Treatments
- Mental Health May Affect Chances Against Cancer
- Gestational Diabetes a Risk Factor for Postpartum Depression: Study
- When Loved One Has Breast Cancer, Partner Suffers, Too
- Stress May Explain Digestive Issues in Kids With Autism
- Forward-Thinking Tips for Back Pain
- U.S. Report Cites the Good and Bad on Marijuana
- 'Chemo Brain' Lasts for Months in Many Breast Cancer Survivors
- Exercise: An Antidote for Behavioral Issues in Students?
- Genes May Play Role in More Severe Form of PMS
- Debbie Reynold's Death Puts Spotlight on 'Broken Heart Syndrome'
- Innovative Programs Help Addicts Get Off Opioids
- Serious Yoga Injuries, Though Rare, Are on the Rise
- Troubling Trend: Depression Rates Rising in Teens
- Subway Surveillance Video Provides Clues to Suicidal Behavior
- Prices Skyrocket on Drugs Widely Used by Seniors: Report
- Women Denied an Abortion Endure Mental Health Toll: Study
- NYC 'Zombie' Outbreak Highlights Dangers of Synthetic Drug
- Beating Breast Cancer But Still Paying a Price
- 1 in 6 U.S. Adults Takes a Psychiatric Drug: Study
- Alzheimer's Patients' Use of Painkilling Patches Cause for Concern
- Turning to an Ancient Art to Help Ease PTSD in Veterans
- Study Sees Link Between Insomnia, Asthma
- Optimism May Propel Women to a Longer Life
- Medical School Can Be an Emotional Pressure-Cooker
- Excess Sweating Can Be a Drenching, Wrenching Burden
- When Sibling Has Epilepsy, Kids Worry
- Normal Blood Pressure in Clinic May Mask Hypertension
- Health Tip: Stop Grinding Your Teeth
- Scientists Discover More Clues to Stuttering
- 'Magic Mushroom' Chemical Eases Cancer Patients' Despair
- Pradaxa Blood Thinner May Beat Warfarin After Bleeding Episode: Study
- Web-Based Help for Insomnia Shows Promise
- Demi Lovato Wants to Change the Face of Mental Illness
- Scans Show Changes in Some Soldiers With Mild Brain Injuries
- Many Women With Chronic Ills Don't Use Online Tools
- Health Tip: Adjusting to Life With a Roommate
- Neighborhoods May Be Key to Teens' Mental Well-Being
- Health Tip: Thinking About Psychological Therapy?
- PTSD May Affect Boys, Girls Differently, Brain Scans Show
- Childhood Cancer Survivors Living Longer But Not Always Better
- Hypochondriacs May Worry Themselves Into Heart Trouble
- Could Loneliness Be an Early Sign of Alzheimer's?
- Menopause and a Decline in Intimacy
- Less Labor Pain, Lower Postpartum Depression Risk?
- Can Teens' Heart Rate, Blood Pressure Show Ties to Mental Ills?
- High Rate of Antidepressant Use After Cancer
- 'Laughing Gas' May Not Ease Pain During Childbirth: Study
- Foster Kids Face Higher Risk of Health Problems: Study
- Texting While Parenting: A 21st Century Trap
- Inhaled Version of Parkinson's Drug May Help Keep Symptoms at Bay
- Delaying Breast Reconstruction After Cancer May Raise Patients' Anxiety
- Knowing Their Breast Cancer Risk May Empower Teens
- High Utility Bills Strain More Than the Budget
- Doctors Often Neglect Their Own Mental Health
- The Phenomenon of Sleep Paralysis
- What Is Kratom? Why Does the DEA Want to Ban It?
- Overweight Kids Often Shunned, Bullied
- Internet Addiction May Be Red Flag for Other Mental Health Issues: Study
- Know the Warning Signs of Suicidal Thoughts
- Mouse Study Hints at Which Brain Cells Trigger Fear
- Coping With College Stress
- Parents' Psychiatric Issues May Adversely Affect Some Children
- FDA: Opioids Plus Sedatives Pose Fatal OD Risk
- Fallout From 9/11 May Include Early Dementia
- Senior Years May Truly Be Golden for Happiness
- Fake Xanax Cut With Potent Pain Med Can Be a Killer
- 5 Tips to Help Teens Get Needed School-Year Zzzzzs
- 1 in 5 Opioid Users Also Might Be Abusing Seizure Drug: Study
- Scientists Spot 15 Regions of Human DNA Linked to Depression
- Cancer Surgeons Advise Against Removal of Healthy Breast
- Fido a Friend to Parents of Kids With Autism
- Eczema's Effects More Than Skin Deep
- Med Students View Ex-Patients' E-Records to Track Progress
- Could New 'Talk Therapy' Cut Cost of Treating Depression?
- Behavior Changes May Be First Signs of Alzheimer's
- Menopause: Not All Hot Flashes Are Created Equal
- Pain Raises Risk of Opioid Addiction
- Making Sense of Senseless Violence
- Gut Bacteria May Hold Clues to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Beware Whole Body Cryotherapy Claims, FDA Warns
- Does Medical Marijuana Reduce Need for Other Meds?
- New Drug Eases Huntington's Disease Symptoms: Study
- Hovering Parents May Harm Kids
- Doing This at Bedtime Could Temporarily Rob Your Sight
- Fertility Treatments Not Linked to Twins' Birth Defects
- Depression Plagues Many With COPD
- 1 in 13 Young Adults in U.S. Considered Suicide in Past Year
- Clashes at Nursing Homes Not Uncommon
- Kids Gain From More 'Dad Time'
- Are 'Workaholics' Prone to OCD, Anxiety?
- Women More Prone to Anxiety Than Men, Review Finds
- For Refugee Children, Support Breeds Success
- Mindfulness Meditation Seems to Soothe Breast Cancer Survivors
- Antidepressants Not Just for Depression Any More
- Pain, Epilepsy Drug Lyrica May Increase Birth Defects Risk, Study Suggests
- Scientists Test 'Magic Mushroom' Chemical for Tough-to-Treat Depression
- Meditation May Sharpen Memory
- Depressive Episode May Not Always Follow Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- Could Talk Therapy Ease Chemo-Related Memory Issues?
- Health Tip: Focus on the Positive
- More U.S. Kids Have Chronic Health Problems: Study
- FDA Proposes Ban on 'Shock' Device Used to Curb Self-Harm
- No Link Between Anti-Smoking Drugs, Mental Health Issues: Study
- Lonely, Isolated People May Be Prone to Heart Disease, Stroke
- Talk Therapy May Help Depressed Teens Who Shun Antidepressants
- Doctors Issue Call to Combat Climate Change
- Teen Girls More Stressed Than Boys: Survey
- Sleepless Nights Linked to Brain Changes in Study
- Pediatricians Vary Widely in Diagnosing ADHD, Depression
- How to Tell If Your Teen Has a Mental Health Problem
- Health Tip: Fighting Stress
- Could Lots of Time Spent on Social Media Be Tied to Depression?
- PTSD May Stiffen Veterans' Arteries, Boosting Heart Risks
- Psychological Disorders Affect 1 in 7 U.S. Kids Under 9: CDC
- Anxiety, Depression May Reduce Women's Success With IVF: Study
- Genetic Tests May Not Change People's Unhealthy Ways
- Still Tired After Getting Your Zzz's? You Might Have Sleep Apnea
- Could Too Much Cellphone Time Signal Anxiety, Depression?
- Preventive Mastectomy May Not Boost Sense of Well-Being
- Earthquake Survivors With PTSD Show Brain Differences
- Alzheimer's Risk: Do You Want to Know?
- Health Tip: Supporting a Child Who Struggles With Anxiety
- For Transgender Kids, Support Is Key to Emotional Well-Being
- Anxiety in Women May Mask Heart Disease Symptoms, Researchers Say
- Pot Smokers Susceptible to Other Addictions, Study Finds
- Poor REM Sleep May Be Linked to Higher Risk for Anxiety, Depression
- Anxiety Meds Like Valium, Xanax Won't Raise Seniors' Dementia Risk: Study
- Meditation May Ease Pain, Anxiety From Breast Cancer Biopsy: Study
- Wearable Electric Patch May Ease PTSD
- Health Tip: Make a Delivery Checklist
- Parental Debt May Affect Kids' Behavior
- Gender Wage Gap Linked to Depression and Anxiety: Study
- Talk Therapy to Tackle Fear of the Dentist
- Health Tip: Is Stress Affecting Your Health?
- Health Tip: Stave Off the Holiday Blues
- Girls Given Risky Meds Don't Get Contraceptive Advice
- Ways to Beat the Holiday Blues
- Brain's Signaling Systems Might Determine PTSD Severity: Study
- Bullying Can Leave Lasting Mental Scars
- Making Sense of the Senseless Violence
- Crave Coffee Too Much? Talk Therapy May Help
- Could Your 'Holiday Blues' Be Seasonal Affective Disorder?
- Dogs May Ease a Child's Fears
- Heart Transplant Mental Toll May Be Greater for Women
- Health Tip: These Triggers May be a Nightmare
- Online Psychotherapy May Help Some With Emotional Problems
- Surgeon's Calming Words May Ease Stress of Surgery
- Scientists Explore Role of 'Love Hormone' in Boosting Social Ties
- When Anxiety Silences a Child
- Furry Friends May Be Stress Relievers for Kids With Cancer
- Relax, Parents, Your Teen's Moodiness Should Subside, Study Finds
- PTSD Can Affect Female Vietnam War Vets, Too: Study
- Mindfulness Calms Nerves at School and Work
- Antidepressants Top Treatment Choice for Severe PMS: Researchers
- Kicking the Nail-Biting Habit
- Constant Social Media Presence May Jeopardize Teens' Mental Health
- Disaster Aftereffects May Linger for Children
- Could Psychedelic Drugs Be Good Medicine for Some?
- Many Teens With Chronic Illnesses Use Alcohol, Pot
- Many Say Mental Health Care Is Vital, But Often Tough to Get
- How Parents Add to Math Anxiety
- Settling the Back-to-School Jitters
- Why Your Child Is Stressed: 10 Reasons
- Can What You Eat Affect Your Mental Health?
- Family Struggles May Affect Boys' Brain Development
- Neglecting Teen Health May Lead to Bigger Problems as Adults
- WebMD Survey: Parents Don't See Kids' Stress Signs
- Tuning Into Your Favorite Music May Boost Post-Op Recovery
- Antidepressants During Pregnancy Have Benefits, Risks: Study
- FAQ: Kids and Picky Eating
- Severe 'Picky Eating' May Point to Mental Health Issues in Kids
- New Moms Often Get Poor Advice on Baby Care: Study
- For Those With Social Anxiety, Acts of Kindness May Be Therapeutic
- Childhood Trauma Tied to Migraine Risk as Adult
- Are Too Many Young Americans Getting Antipsychotics for ADHD?
- Health Tip: Help Curb Sleep Talking
- A Healthy Body Often Equals a Healthy Brain
- Could Brain Scans Help Guide Treatment for OCD?
- Same-Sex Marriage Offers Couples Psychological Benefits, Experts Say
- Poor Health as Teen, Poor Job Prospects Later, Study Suggests
- Can Too Much Sitting Make You Anxious?
- Social Anxiety? Fermented Foods May Help
- Too Much 'Feel Good' Brain Chemical May Trigger Social Phobia
- Many U.S. Men With Depression, Anxiety Don't Get Treated, CDC Finds
- Gun Violence Takes Toll on Kids' Mental Health, Study Finds
- World's Population Is Getting Sicker, Study Shows
- 'Talk Therapy' May Help Persistent Sleeplessness
- 'Gut Feelings': More Than Heartburn, Indigestion?
- Risk to Baby From Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Is Small, Study Says
- Chantix Study Finds Little Evidence to Support Suicidal, Criminal Warnings
- Animals May Ease Social Anxiety in Children With Autism
- Oxytocin, Alcohol Seem to Work on Brain in Similar Ways
- Over 4 Million Working Americans Suffer From Anxiety Disorders
- Clowning Around May Be Good Medicine for Kids Facing Surgery
- Parents of Child Cancer Patients Prefer Honesty, Study Finds
- Learning Daily Skills Prepares Kids With Autism for Adult Life
- Study Links Sleep Troubles to Children's Mental Health
- For Gay Children, Bullying Begins Early, Happens Often: Study
- Health Tip: Sleep Better During Pregnancy
- Health Tip: Dealing With Bedtime Anxiety
- Swallowing Pills? Children Can Learn How
- Divorce Tied to Higher Chance of Heart Attack in Study
- 1 in 10 Americans Has Anger Issues and Access to Guns: Survey
- Signs of Anxiety Might Cost You That Job
- Health Tip: Don't Mix Meds and Alcohol
- Could Smoggy Air Raise Your Anxiety Level?
- Some Emotions May Spur Urge to Pick or Pull at Skin, Hair, Nails
- Study Highlights Complexity of 'Hearing Voices'
- A Sense of Purpose May Help Your Heart
- Arsenic in Well Water Can Raise Level in Baby Formula: Study
- After Blowing Their Stack, a Heart Attack
- Mental Health Disorders May Shorten Life Span: Study
- Anxiety May Speed Aging
- Non-Drug Options Can Help Curb Delirium in Hospital Patients, Study Finds
- Therapy Dogs Help Cancer Patients Cope With Tough Treatments
- Depression, Anxiety Can Precede Memory Loss in Alzheimer's, Study Finds
- Cancer Survivors May Struggle for Years With Mental, Physical Problems
- Bullies and Their Victims May Be at Higher Risk of Suicide
- New Year Often Ushers in Pledge to Quit Drinking
- Terrorism Fears May Shorten Your Life, Study Finds
- Almost All U.S. Teens Are Sleep Deprived, Study Finds
- Teens Given Anxiety, Sleep Meds May Be at Risk for Drug Abuse
- Feeling 'Worn Out'? Your Heart May Pay the Price
- ADHD Stimulant Drug Abuse Common Among Young Adults: Survey
- Undiagnosed Sleep Problems May Be Common Among Firefighters
- Phone Counseling Helps Rural Women With Cancer Gene Tests
- Health Tip: Easing Your Child's Bedtime Fears
- 'Purpose in Life' a Boon to Your Health
- Are Your Heart Symptoms All in Your Head?
- Almost 1 in 5 Americans Plagued by Constant Pain, Survey Suggests
- Health Tip: Why People Seek Counseling
- After Breast Cancer, Depression Risk Lingers
- Sleep Woes Common Among Troubled Young Children, Study Says
- 'Prehabilitation' Before Colon Cancer Surgery May Aid Recovery
- Depression After Heart Attack May Be More Common for Women
- Discussing Ebola: Children Feel Safe, Calm When Adults Do, Too
- Teen Conflicts Spill Over to Other Areas of Their Lives
- Health Tip: Anxiety Can Affect Your Health
- Ebola Anxiety: A Bigger Threat Now Than the Virus Itself
- Obama Appoints 'Ebola Czar'
- Obama Urges Calm in Ebola Scare, Opposes Travel Ban
- Cruise Ship Passenger Linked to Ebola Back on Shore
- More Evidence That Exercise May Help Fight Depression
- ER Visits Linked to Synthetic Pot More Than Double, Report Finds
- Eating Disorders May Start in Elementary School
- Anesthetic During Breast-Removal Surgery May Reduce Long-Term Pain
- Mini-Strokes May Lead to PTSD, Study Finds
- Jealous, Moody Women May Face Higher Alzheimer's Risk, Study Says
- Head Injuries May Raise Chances of Risky Behavior by Teens
- ADHD Can Hamper School Performance as Early as 2nd Grade, Study Says
- Special Therapy May Help Relieve 'Complicated Grief'
- Behavioral Therapy Deemed Best for Social Phobia
- Can Media Multitasking Alter Your Brain?
- Health Tip: Ward Off Stress
- Ketamine: The Future of Depression Treatment?
- Health Woes to Worsen Due to Climate Change, Study Warns
- PTSD Link to Food Addiction Seen in Report
- Research Shows Possible Neurological Patterns for PTSD Symptoms
- Deaths From Narcotic Painkillers Quadrupled in Past Decade: CDC
- The Parenting Trap: Coddling Anxious Kids
- Anxiety Medications May Be Tied to Alzheimer's Risk
- 'Sleep Drunkenness' Is Common and Linked to Other Behavior Issues
- Even Normal-Weight Teens Can Have Dangerous Eating Disorders, Study Finds
- What Is Your Gut Telling You?
- When Depression Becomes Deadly
- Health Tip: Recognize Signs of Bullying
- Study Suggests Tough Smoking Laws Might Lower Suicide Risk
- Milk, Egg Allergies Seem to Make Parents Most Anxious
- Scientists Explain Stress and Heart Attack Link
- Anxiety May Affect Kids' Brains
- More U.S. Service Members in Treatment for Mental Health Disorders
- Sudden Death of Loved One Can Trigger Mental Health Issues
- Many With Heart Failure Aren't Told About End-of-Life Care: Study
- Study Links Pot Use With Poor Sleep
- Taking Antipsychotic Drugs While Pregnant May Harm Newborns: Study
- Boston Marathon Bombings Left Psychological Scars on Kids
- Cynics at Higher Risk for Dementia? Yea, Right
- When Teachers Are Depressed, Preschoolers May 'Act Out' More
- Foreclosures Tied to Higher Suicide Risk in Study
- Health Tip: Exercise for Stress Relief
- Adults With Autism at Risk for Many Health Problems: Study
- Researchers Shed Light on Link Between Stress, Heart Trouble
- Prescription Drug Use Continues to Climb in U.S.
- People With Mental Health Issues More Likely to Turn to E-Cigarettes: Study
- Japan Quake Shows How Stress Alters the Brain
- HPV-Linked Oral Cancers May Not Be 'Contagious'
- Higher Doses of Antidepressants Linked to Suicidal Behavior in Young Patients: Study
- Cell-Targeted Therapy Shows Early Promise Against MS
- Guidelines Aim to Detect More Congenital Heart Defects in Womb
- Health Tip: Warning Signs of Social Anxiety Disorder
- FDA Advisers: Ban Use of Behavior-Modifying 'Shock Devices'
- Religious Music a High Note for Older Christians
- FDA Reconsiders Behavior-Modifying 'Shock Devices'
- 1 in 13 U.S. Schoolkids Takes Psych Meds: Report
- Fear Won't Boost Exam Scores: Study
- Certain Sedatives Tied to Breathing Problems in Older COPD Patients
- Language Problems Common for Kids With ADHD, Study Finds
- Civilians in War Zones Also Suffer Mental Health Problems: Study
- Popular Kids May Be Targets for Bullying: Study
- Stroke Survivors Deserve Team Care: Statement
- Electrical Brain Stimulation Might Help Fibromyalgia Patients
- Video Glasses May Ease the Anxiety of Minor Surgery
- Scientists Spot Another Group of Genes That May Raise Depression Risk
- Doctors Really Do Raise Your Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Doctors Prescribing More Sedatives
- Psychotherapy May Be Effective Alternate Treatment for Schizophrenia, Study Finds
- FDA approves Copaxone 3 times a week for MS
- Health Tip: Practicing Guided Imagery
- College Drinking May Aggravate PTSD Symptoms
- Treatment Often Inadequate for Children With Anxiety Disorders, Study Finds
- Drivers With ADHD May Be at Higher Risk for Serious Crashes
- My Father's Keeper: Caring for a Parent With Dementia
- No Rise of PTSD Seen in Children With Cancer
- Health Tip: Deal With Chronic Pain
- Most With Hepatitis C May Soon Find Hope in New Treatments
- Media Focus on Obesity May Backfire for Some Women
- Antidepressants in Pregnancy Tied to Slight Risk of Lung Disorder in Babies
- Probiotic Drops Might Ease Colic: Study
- Health Tip: Is Your Blood Sugar Low at Night?
- Recession Triggered Wave of Health Worries, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Performing Mind-Body Exercise
- Drug Duo Might Help Smokers Quit Better Than Single Med
- Meditation May Reduce Mild Depression, Anxiety
- Got Stage Fright? Get Excited
- People Worldwide May Feel Mind-Body Connections in Same Way
- What Yoga Can and Can't Do for You
- Therapy That Confronts Trauma of Sexual Abuse Helped Teen Girls With PTSD
- Anxiety Tied to Stroke Risk in Study
- Health Tip: Have the Holiday Blues?
- Exercise Might Lift Libido in Women on Antidepressants
- Avid Cellphone Use by College Kids Tied to Anxiety, Lower Grades
- Singer Susan Boyle Reveals Asperger's Diagnosis
- Keeping Holidays Happy When a Loved One Has Alzheimer's
- Teens' Mental Disorders Often Untreated in U.S., Study Finds
- Concussion's Damage to Brain Lingers After Symptoms Fade: Study
- Sports for Teens Are Beneficial -- Up to a Point
- Use of Breast MRIs Way Up, Studies Find
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Help Smokers Quit
- Hormone Therapy May Work Only for Women With Hot Flashes
- Aptiom Approved to Treat Seizures
- Boston Bombing Triggered Flashbacks in Vets With PTSD, Study Finds
- White House Boosts Insurance Coverage for Mental Illness
- Parental Stress, Domestic Violence May Affect Kids' Development: Study
- IVF Conception Doesn't Seem to Raise Kids' Cancer Risk: Study
- Jury Still Out on Routine Mental Tests for Seniors, Panel Says
- No Routine Mental Tests for Seniors -- At Least Not Yet, Panel Says
- Health Tip: Don't Bite Your Nails
- Lyrica May Ease Pain for Depressed Fibromyalgia Patients
- Health Tip: If You're Feeling Forgetful
- Too Much Texting May Leave College Kids Sleepy
- Stalking Can Take Mental Toll on Victims, Study Confirms
- Parents Who Used Donor Eggs Often Struggle Over Decision to Tell Kids
- Snubbed? Brain Chemicals Might Comfort You
- Could a Neck Injection Ease Tough-to-Bear Hot Flashes?
- Irregular Bedtimes Lead to Behavior Problems in Kids: Study
- Stress Leads Some Doctors to Abuse Prescription Drugs, Study Says
- Woman Battling Multiple Health Issues Refuses to Take 'No' From Her Insurer
- Even Minor Strokes May Take Years Off Life, Study Says
- Too Much Online Health Info May Worsen Worriers' Anxiety
- Smog, Stressed Mom May Raise Risk of Behavior Woes in Kids
- A Nurse Who Lends an Ear May Ease Anxiety in Moms of Preemies
- New Test Spots Risk for PTSD in Injured Kids
- New Infertility Treatment Leads to First Baby, Researchers Report
- Teaching Sleep Tips to Parents Seems to Help Kids With Autism
- Women Vets May Need More Access to Breast Cancer Services
- Racism Takes a Toll on Kids' Mental Health, Research Shows
- Suicides Rose Worldwide After 2008 Economic Crisis: Study
- Genetic Condition May Be Mistaken for Autism in Some Kids: Report
- Young Adults With Autism Less Likely to Have Jobs, Live Independently
- Depression May Be Worse When Accompanied by Anger, Irritability
- Most Breast Cancer Deaths Occur in Younger, Unscreened Women: Study
- Adopted Teens More Likely to Attempt Suicide, Study Finds
- Anxiety Linked to a Need for More Personal Space
- Kids' Attitudes Toward Disabled People Improve With Contact
- More Links Seen Between Autism, ADHD
- How to Help Kids Quell Back-to-School Jitters
- Antipsychotic Drugs May Triple Kids' Diabetes Risk, Study Suggests
- Childhood Tummy Aches May Be Tied to Adult Anxiety, Depression
- Smart Technology May Help Kids With Autism Learn, Communicate
- Healthy Eating, Good Night's Sleep Really Do Help Kids Learn
- Bipolar Disorder May Vary Depending on Weight, Eating Disorders
- Tylenol-Induced Liver Failure Presents Own Set of Problems: Study
- No Benefit to Community-Wide Dementia Screening: Review
- Two-Pronged Anxiety Treatment Aids Older Adults
- Think You're Stressed? Maybe You Should Have Your Heart Checked
- Canine Research Sheds Light on OCD in Humans
- Sibling Bullying Can Lead to Depression, Anxiety in Victims
- Minority Kids With Autism Less Likely to Use Specialty Services: Study
- Heart Device 'Shock' Anxiety May Hamper Sex Life
- Anxiety Often Plagues Cancer Survivors and Their Loved Ones
- Health News Reports May Spur 'Symptoms' in Some People
- Favorite Music May Ease Anxiety in ICU Patients
- 1 in 5 U.S. Kids Has a Mental Health Disorder: CDC
- Many U.S. Teens Struggle With Extreme Fatigue: Survey
- Implanted Device May Predict Epilepsy Seizures, Study Suggests
- Antidepressants May Hasten Bypass Recovery, Study Finds
- ER Visits Tied to Ambien on the Rise
- Some Antidepressants Linked to Bleeding Risk With Surgery
- Helping Children Make Sense of the Senseless
- Breathing Problem Sometimes Misdiagnosed in Athletes
- Parents Who Veto Vaccinations Often Seek Like-Minded Opinions
- Google Search Trends Suggest Mental Woes Vary by Seasons
- Frequent Moves Take Toll on Poor Kids, Study Suggests
- Anxiety, Depression May Triple Risk of Death for Heart Patients: Study
- Mental Illness May Raise Risk of Being Murdered
- Anxiety May Be More Common Than Depression After Pregnancy
- Motherhood May Spur Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior in Some
- Can Therapy Dogs Help Kids With Autism?
- 'Worried Well' Often Ignore Negative Test Results: Study
- Childhood Bullying Can Leave Lifelong Scars
- Good 'First-Time' Sex May Set Stage for Future Enjoyment
- 'Coming Out' Can Bring Health Benefits, Study Says
- Jaw Pain Disorder Tied to Anxiety, Depression
- ER Visits Linked to Energy Drinks Double: Report
- Keeping Sexuality Secret Takes Mental Toll on Bisexual Men
- Chronic Worry Linked to Higher Risk of PTSD
- 'Not Fair!' How Sibling Fights May Lead to Later Mood Problems
- Recreational Marijuana: Are There Health Effects?
- Kids With Autism Common Users of ERs, Study Says
- Experimental Antidepressant Appears Quick-Acting, Safe
- Sleep Apnea Tied to More Brain Damage in Women Than Men
- Is Your Little One Scared of Santa?
- When Antidepressants Don't Work, Give Counseling a Try
- FDA Pulls One Generic Form of Wellbutrin Off the Market
- Sedatives May Raise Pneumonia Risk
- Antidepressants May Lead to Fewer Seizures in People With Epilepsy
- Under Similar Stress, Rich Live Longer Than Poor: Study
- Teen Girls Who Smoke May Up Risk for Future Bone Disease
- Fake Marijuana Use Is a Serious Problem for Teens
- Mood-Altering Medications Not Overused in Teens
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Fight Cancer
- Health Tip: Is Caffeine Giving You the Jitters?
- Hurricane Sandy's Health Woes Continue
- Harmful Bacteria Found in Samples of U.S. Pork
- Depression Takes a Toll on Parkinson's Patients
- Long-Term Use of Some Antipsychotics Not Warranted in Older Adults: Study
- Parents' Fear of Dentist May Get Passed On to Kids
- More Cancers May Be Missed Under Latest Mammogram Guidelines
- Unemployment Takes Toll on the Heart
- Cartoons May Ease Anxiety for Kids Facing Surgery
- Prostate Cancer Websites Often Hard to Understand: Study
- Health and Happiness Are Not Always Linked
- Early Exposure to Stress at Home Affects Girls' Brains, Study Says
- Cataract Patients Relax to a Soothing Beat, Study Says
- Parents' Social Anxiety May Raise Kids' Risk for Anxiety Disorder
- Women, Young Adults Misinterpret Chest Pain: Study
- Brain Anatomy May Play Role in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Acupuncture Might Ease Fatigue Linked to Breast Cancer
- Insomnia May Raise Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke
- Suicides Up in Sagging U.S. Economy
- For Many, 'Superstorm' Sandy Could Take Toll on Mental Health
- Right Amount of Exercise Can Boost Mental Health: Study
- Is 'Sex Addiction' Real? Some Experts Say So
- Fycompa Approved for Epileptic Seizures
- 10-Minute 'Tension Tamer' at Bedtime May Help You Sleep: Study
- More Evidence Linking Creativity, Mental Illness
- Some Antidepressants May Raise Stroke Risk
- Some Boys With ADHD May Struggle as Adults
- Epilepsy Drug Shows Promise as Weight-Loss Aid, Study Says
- Addiction a Risk After Weight Loss Surgery
- Pre-Test Jitters Might Boost Scores: Study
- Science Reveals Secrets of Hypnosis
- Depression Stigma May Be Fading: Survey
- Gene Tied to Obesity, Depression, ADHD
- Health Highlights: Oct. 4, 2012
- Health Tip: Considering Counseling?
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep for People on Blood-Pressure Meds
- Families Who Adopt Should Use Extra Health Services, School Support: Experts
- Insomnia, Anxiety Drugs May Raise Dementia Risk
- People With Implantable Defibrillators May Need More Mental Health Support
- Health Tip: Don't Combine Medication and Alcohol
- Complementary Medicine May Help Soldiers With PTSD: Study
- K2 Trend Not Slowing Down
- 'Fragile X Syndrome' Researchers Boost Social Skills in Mice
- Many Children With Autism Have Other Health Problems, Study Says
- Health Tip: Exercise to Combat Stress
- Leaders Less Stressed Out
- Simple Tip May Ease Athletes' Performance Anxiety
- Drug Shows Promise Against Fragile X Syndrome, Possibly Autism
- Childhood Trauma Linked to Later Stroke Risk
- Health Tip: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Exercise May Prevent Stress and Anxiety, Study Suggests
- New Study Debunks Virus Theory for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Putting Your Mental Health in Order
- Health Tip: Coping With Separation Anxiety
- Psych, Sleep Meds May Affect Driving
- Some Screens Miss Spread of Breast Cancer: Study
- Young Children Treated for Cancer May Be at Risk for PTSD: Study
- Super-Shy Preschoolers Might Struggle Academically
- Want to Beat Spider Phobia? Talk About It
- Stress Linked to Stroke
- Scientists ID 'Happy' Gene in Women
- Stress, a 'Type A' Personality May Boost Stroke Risk
- Partner Depression Common After Heart Attack
- Health Tip: If You Have Anxiety
- Health Tip: Is Anxiety Affecting Your Child?
- Genetic Studies Give Clues to Tourette Syndrome, OCD
- Week-Long Speech Therapy May Improve Stuttering
- Living Without Lies Might Make You Healthier
- In-Person Bullying Still Bigger Problem Than Cyberbullying: Expert
- Sleep Loss Often Disruptive for City Kids With Asthma
- Smile! It Might Lower Your Stress Level, Study Shows
- Even Mild Anxiety May Shorten a Person's Life
- Talk to Your Kids About the Colorado Killings
- Can a Woman's Job Raise Her Heart Attack Risk?
- Dental Fillings Linked to Slight Behavior Problems
- Phobic Anxiety May Link to Premature Aging
- Caffeine in Pregnancy Won't Harm Offspring: Study
- Math Anxiety Takes Bigger Toll on Girls: Study
- What Makes the End-of-Life Experience Peaceful?
- Cat Litter Parasite May Raise Suicide Risk
- Fear of Childbirth Linked to Longer Labor, Study Says
- Health Tip: Are Your Child's Tantrums Dangerous?
- PTSD Unrecognized Risk Among Heart Attack Patients
- Few Migraine Sufferers Referred for Behavioral Treatments
- Anxiety, Depression May Raise Stroke Risk
- Parents' Fighting May Have Long-Lasting Effect on Kids
- How Housework Can Hurt a Relationship
- Overweight Kids May Do Worse in Math: Study
- 'Mindful' Meditation Tied to Healthy Brain Changes: Study
- Study: Self-Injury Common in Grade School
- Financial Worries Add to Cancer Patients' Burden
- Personality Secrets to a Long Life
- Emotional Woes May Last for Childhood Cancer Survivors
- More Mental Health Care Urged for Kids Who Self-Harm
- Tinnitus Relief: Therapy Mix Helps Ringing in Ears
- Probiotics: Exploring the Gut-Mind Connection
- Vigorous Exercise Might Protect Against Psoriasis
- Health Tip: What Triggers Your Migraines?
- Spider Phobia: Brain Scan Shows Cure in 1 Session
- Tiny Tots in the Dentist's Chair Among Changes in Pediatric Dentistry
- Diabetes Can Take a Toll on Your Emotions
- New Clues to Schizophrenia
- Acupuncture May Be Worth a Shot for COPD
- Autism: Life After High School a Challenging Time
- Lots of TV May Harm Kids' Diet
- Screening for Other Health Problems May Aid COPD Survival
- Taking Away Car Keys Can Be Tough for Older Drivers
- Being Bullied Tied to Anxiety, Depression in Special-Needs Kids
- 1/3 With Arthritis Report Anxiety or Depression
- New Guidelines Link Lifestyle to Cancer Survival
- Life Transitions May Trigger Eating Disorders
- Aromatherapy: More Than Just a Pleasant Scent?
- Many First-Graders Shun Overweight, Obese Kids
- Wartime Killing May Raise Veterans' Thoughts of Suicide
- Bedwetting Misunderstood but Often Treatable
- Benefits of Antidepressants in Autism Overstated?
- Video Game May Help Treat Teen Depression
- Anxiety Linked to Smarts in Brain Study
- Brain Surgery Might Ease Tough-to-Treat OCD
- Optimism Might Cut Your Risk for Heart Attack
- Blood Test for Teen Depression Under Study
- Spouses of Cancer Patients May Have Raised Risk of Heart Disease, Stroke
- Anxiety Might Help People Sniff Out Threats
- Many Medical Tests, Procedures Not Always Needed
- Witnessing, Experiencing Traumatic Events May Worsen Heart Disease
- Depression, Anxiety Tied to Physical Disabilities in Seniors
- Women Have Longer Labors Now
- Breathing Smog in Pregnancy Linked to Child's Behavior Problems
- Health Tip: Dealing With Insomnia
- Menopause May Cost Women Sick Days
- Generic Lexapro Antidepressant Approved by FDA
- Health Insurance Premiums Will Surpass Median Household Income in 2033: Study
- U.S. Army Suicides Rising Sharply, Study Finds
- Narcotic Painkillers Another Threat to Traumatized War Vets: Study
- Kids' Snoring Linked to Behavioral Problems
- Sports Concussion: Myths and Facts
- Autoinjector Version of MS Drug Approved
- Ecstasy Use During Pregnancy May Harm Fetus: Study
- Phobia Makes Spiders Appear Larger Than They Are: Study
- Meds for Autism Not Well Understood: Study
- Overly Strict, Controlling Parents Risk Raising Delinquent Kids
- Kids With Gender Noncomformity at Increased Risk for Abuse
- Autism Diagnosis Often Occurs Later for Black Children
- Psychotherapy May Ease Hot Flashes After Breast Cancer
- Health Tip: Is Your Child Anxious?
- Tai Chi Improves Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease
- Spanking Produces Troubled Kids, Study Contends
- Some Stroke Survivors Can't Recognize Fear, Anger in Others
- Itch Intensity and Scratching Pleasure Vary at Different Body Sites
- Study: Radioactive Seeds Beat Out Other Prostate Cancer Treatments
- Mom's Support Tied to Child's Brain Development
- Winter Doldrums Got You Down? Here's How to Bounce Back
- CDC: Morgellons Disease May Not Be Real
- Could 'Magic' Mushrooms Ease Depression?
- Ob-Gyns Should Screen for Domestic Abuse: Experts
- Drug for Enlarged Prostate May Slow Cancer Growth
- Why Some Children May ‘Grow Out' of Autism
- AHA: Sex Safe for Most Heart Patients
- Insomnia Can Be Dangerous, But There's Rest for the Weary
- Blogging Can Help Calm Anxious Teens: Study
- Low Levels of Vitamin D May Be Linked to Depression
- Grief May Boost Heart Attack Risk
- Is There an ADHD Diet?
- Paranoid or Placid? Scans Show Pot's Effect on Brain
- Most Adults With Facial Disfigurement Adapt Psychologically
- Poor People May Be Quicker to Be Kind
- In the Age of Email, the Good, Old Letter Still Holds Sway
- Study: Music Can Ease Pain
- The New Face of Pet Therapy
- Health Highlights: Dec. 22, 2011
- Widowers Who Stay Single Might Face More Mental Health Woes
- Mindfulness Training May Help Arthritis Patients Cope
- Study Suggests Most Would Sacrifice One Life to Save Many
- Dentist Gives Advice to Keep Holiday Smiles Bright
- Recession Hurt Parent-Child Ties, Survey Finds
- 'Ecstasy' May Cause Long-Term Changes in Brain Chemistry
- Side Effects Cause Many Older Women to Drop Breast Cancer Drugs
- Abuse May Alter Child's Brain Activity
- Obese Patients May Benefit the Most From Surgery for Irregular Heartbeat
- 'Love Hormone' May Buffer Kids From Mom's Depression
- Health Highlights: Dec. 7, 2011
- Medicaid Spending for Depression Rose in Past Decade
- Health Tip: Wind Down With Mind-Body Exercises
- More Exercise Could Make For Better Sleep: Study
- Racism's Mental Toll May Explain Some Health Disparities
- Meditation May Help Brain Tune Out Distractions
- Breast Reconstruction May Quickly Improve Quality of Life
- Intentional Poisonings in Clubs, Bars May Be on the Rise
- Happy People Live Longer?
- Insomnia Might Boost Heart Attack Risk
- Use of Antidepressants on the Rise in the U.S.
- As Economy Goes Down, Drinking Goes Up
- Children's Chest Pain Rarely Cause for Alarm: Study
- Health Tip: Managing an Anxiety Disorder
- Breast Cancer Death Rates Decline
- Health Highlights: Sept. 8, 2011
- For Many Americans, Caregiving a Long-Distance Burden
- Risk for Mental Illness Varies by Gender
- Genes Play Role in How Alcohol Affects Men and Women
- From the Couch to the Computer: A New Take on Therapy
- Music Therapy May Ease Anxiety of Cancer Patients
- 'Cyberstalking': Worse Than in-Person Harassment?
- Facebook: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Talk Therapy Plus Self-Help May Fight Pain
- Many Older Americans Have Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Americans Are Flocking to Alternative Therapies
- Overweight Teens Often Miss Obesity Screening
- Cyberbullying a Big Worry for Parents: Survey
- Late Talkers Not at Risk for Behavior Problems Later On
- ER Visits for Drug-Related Suicide Attempts Up in Men
- Magic Mushrooms Drug Shows Promise as Therapeutic Tool
- Study: Many With ADHD Can't Control Emotions
- Researchers Question Mammogram Guidelines
- Group Doctor Visits May Help Parkinson's Patients
- Tai Chi Benefits Heart Patients
- Epileptic Kids Have More Psychiatric Symptoms
- Strattera May Treat ADHD in Some Young Kids
- Relationship Troubles Add to 'Pre-Baby' Blues
- Bipolar Disorder Often Untreated
- Depression After Miscarriage Can Linger
- New Debate on Link Between Stress, Infertility
- Talk Therapy May Help Treat Social Anxiety
- New Debate on PSA Test for Prostate Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Stress and Depression
- Healthier Lifestyle After at-Home Genetic Test?
- Study: Newer Antipsychotic Drugs Are Overused
- Oxytocin More Than Mere 'Love Hormone'
- Bullying, Harassment of Gay/Lesbian Teens: Expert Q&A
- Cancer Survivors Often Face Memory Problems
- Stress May Raise Risk of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Scientists See Serious Health Risks in Gulf Oil Spill
- Depression on the Rise in Colleges?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome in the Brain
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Benefits Outweigh Risks
- Gulf Oil Spill May Leave Emotional Wounds
- Cancer Caregivers Share Patient Stresses
- New Drug Spray May Help Premature Ejaculation
- Survey: Talk Therapy as Good as Antidepressants
- Autism Families: High Divorce Rate Is a Myth
- Ringing in Your Ears?
- Depression in Children
- Living with Fibromyalgia, Drugs Approved to Manage Pain
- FDA: Boxed Warning on Serious Mental Health Events to be Required for Chantix
- Tackling Toddler Sleep Problems
- A Prescription for Holiday Blues
- Don't Fear the Dentist
- Blissing Out: 10 Relaxation Techniques To Reduce Stress On-the-Spot
- Accentuating a Positive Attitude
- 9 Steps to End Chronic Worrying
- Heart Health Tips From a Top Cardiologist
- Rehab's Role in Treating Addiction
- Coping With Common Fears
- Obesity Linked with Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Depression: The Link Between Depression and Other Mental Illnesses
- Work: Help for the Chronically Late
- Parenting: New Dad Jitters
- Just Shy or Social Anxiety Disorder
- Anxiety: The Secret Social Phobia
- Anxiety: Beyond Depression
- Health Benefits Of Physical Activity
- Social Phobias - Fear Of Gatherings
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder FAQs
- Anxiety Disorder FAQs
- Anxiety Disorders Quiz
- Mental Disorders in America
- Eating Disorders
- Anxiety and Cancer Patients
- Children's Mental Health Facts