Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) causes the following symptoms in children: excessive activity, problems concentrating, and difficulty controlling impulses. There are three types of ADHD: the predominately inattentive type, the predominately hyperactive/impulsive type, and the combined (inattentive, hyperactive, and impulsive) type. Stimulant medications are the most common medication used to treat ADHD. Read more: Childhood ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children) Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Brain Food Pictures: What to Eat to Boost Focus
Learn how to increase concentration and boost memory. Brain foods such as fish (omega 3 fatty acids), berries, fruits, nuts,...
ADHD Symptoms in Children
What is ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)? Learn to recognize ADHD symptoms in children....
Childhood ADHD Quiz: Test, Symptoms & Medication
Find out causes, symptoms, and treatments for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, a widespread behavioral condition...
ADHD: Top Concentration-Killers in Pictures
Learn the truth about multitasking, email overload, nagging thoughts, hunger, and other brain drains of modern life. See what's...
ADHD in Children: Better Parenting
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common disorder seen in children. Parents can learn tips and techniques to...
Related Disease Conditions
PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated With Streptococcal Infections)
PANDAS is in part caused by an autoimmune response to a strep infection. Symptoms mimic those of OCD, ADHD, and include motor and...
Asperger's Syndrome (Asperger Syndrome, Asperger Disorder)
Asperger's syndrome (AS, Asperger syndrome, Asperger disorder) is an autism spectrum disorder. Asperger's syndrome is...
Anxiety is a feeling of apprehension and fear characterized by symptoms such as trouble concentrating, headaches, sleep problems,...
Stress occurs when forces from the outside world impinge on the individual. Stress is a normal part of life. However,...
Depression is an illness that involves the body, mood, and thoughts and affects the way a person eats and sleeps, the way one...
Misophonia is defined as the hatred of sound. Symptoms of this condition include a negative emotional response to certain trigger...
Mental Illness in Children
About 5 million children and adolescents in the U.S. suffer from a serious mental illness such as eating disorders, anxiety...
Teen Drug Abuse
Drugs commonly abused by teens include tobacco products, marijuana, cold medications, inhalants, depressants, stimulants,...
Suicide is the process of intentionally ending one's own life. Approximately 1 million people worldwide commit suicide each year,...
Adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
About 2%-6% of adults have ADHD, a common behavioral problem. Symptoms include impulsivity, hyperactivity, and inattention....
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) has many symptoms, signs, and causes. Therapy is one treatment option for antisocial...
Alcohol and Teens
Alcohol is the most frequently used drug by American teenagers. Teens that drink are more likely to drive under the influence,...
Bipolar disorder (or manic depression) is a mental illness characterized by depression, mania, and severe mood swings. Treatment...
ADHD: Your Guide to Childhood ADHD
Second Source article from WebMD...
Causes of ADHD
Second Source article from WebMD...
Nonstimulant Therapy (Strattera) and Other ADHD Drugs
Second Source article from WebMD...
Second Source article from WebMD...
Symptoms of ADHD
Second Source article from WebMD...
Autism Spectrum Disorder (In Children and Adults)
Autism in children and adults is a developmental disorder, characterized by impaired development in communication, social...
Williams syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects many parts of the body. Signs, symptoms, characteristics and...
Depression in Children
Childhood depression can interfere with social activities, interests, schoolwork and family life. Symptoms and signs include...
Bullying is repeated physical or verbal aggression that involves an imbalance of power. Types of bullying include physical,...
13 Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD
Parenting a teenager who has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can be challenging. Parents can use specific...
Compulsive gambling is a disorder that affects millions in the U.S. Symptoms and signs include a preoccupation with gambling,...
Learning disabilities can cause an individual to have trouble learning and using skills such as reading, listening, writing,...
Children's health is focused on the well-being of children from conception through adolescence. There are many aspects of...
Bipolar Disorder in Children and Teens
Bipolar disorder, or manic-depressive illness, is a disorder that causes unusual and extreme mood changes. Symptoms of bipolar...
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in teens is a disruption of neurocognitive functioning. Genetics contribute to...
Is Chickenpox Contagious?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by the varicella zoster virus. Chickenpox symptoms and signs include a blistering,...
Parenting a Child With ADHD
ADHD is a behavioral condition with characteristics that include hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity. Parenting a child...
Teenagers recognize that they are developmentally between child and adult. Teen health prevention includes maintaining a healthy...
Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC)
Tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) is a rare genetic disease caused by defects on two genes. The signs and symptoms of TSC vary...
ADHD in Children - Diagnosis
How did physicians diagnose ADHD in your child?Post View 12 Comments
ADHD in Children - Symptoms and Signs
What are your child's ADHD symptoms and signs?Post View 2 Comments
ADHD in Children - Treatment
What medications, lifestyle changes, or other treatments have helped your child's ADHD symptoms?Post View 2 Comments
ADHD in Children - Personal Experience
Please share your personal experience with ADHD.Post View 2 Comments
ADHD in Children - Diet
Have any changes to your child's diet improved his/her ADHD symptoms?Post
Local ResourcesFind a local Psychiatrist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Mood Swings
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Teenagers: Your Teenage Son's Health
- Inability to Regulate Emotions
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- Teens - Ask a Therapist: Talking to your Teen
- Children: Your Child's Behavior and Development -- Steven Parker, MD
- ADHD FAQs
- Children: Tips for Choosing a Pediatrician
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Developmental Screening - Critical for Every Child
- Questions To Ask Your Doctor - General
- Pharmacy Visit, How To Get The Most Out of Your Visit
- Ask the Experts Index
- Ask the Experts - ADHD in Children
- Ask the Experts - Children's Health
- Kid's Early TV = Poor Attention Later
Medications & Supplements
- Lexapro (escitalopram)
- Antidepressants (Depression Medications)
- citalopram, Celexa
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- bupropion (Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin SR, Wellbutrin XL, Zyban, Aplenzin, Fortivo XL, Zyban)
- clonidine (Catapres, Catapres-TTS)
- methylphenidate - oral, Ritalin
- methylphenidate chewable tablet - oral, Methylin
- methylphenidate solution - oral, Methylin
- methylphenidate sustained-action - oral, Metadate CD, Ritalin LA
- methylphenidate sustained-action, osmotic - oral, Concerta
- methylphenidate sustained-action tablet - oral, Ritalin-SR
- amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release - oral, Adderall XR
- fluoxetine, Prozac, Sarafem, Prozac Weekly
- Vyvanse vs. Adderall
- amitriptyline (Elavil, Endep)
- amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, Adderall, Adderall XR
- Adderall vs. Concerta
- guanfacine (Intuniv, Tenex)
- Adderall vs. Ritalin (Differences and Similarities)
- ADD or ADHD Medications
- methylphenidate (Ritalin, Ritalin SR, Ritalin LA, Concerta, Methylin, Methylin ER, Daytrana)
- nortriptyline, Pamelor, Aventyl - has been discontinued in the U.S.
- Strattera (atomoxetine)
- desipramine, Norpramin
- dexmethylphenidate (Focalin, Focalin XR)
- imipramine, Tofranil, Tofranil-PM
- Vyvanse vs. Strattera
- Lexapro vs. Wellbutrin: Differences between Side Effects and Uses
- Atomoxetine vs. Adderall
- Stimulants (ADHD)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)
- Adderall vs. Dexedrine
- dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine, Dextrostat, ProCentra, Zenzedi)
- blue-green algae (Cyanobacteria, Spirulina)
- Kapvay (clonidine extended-release)
- methylphenidate patch (Daytrana)
- methylphenidate hydrochloride (Quillivant XR)
- Vayarin (phosphatidylserine-omega-3 Liprinen)
Prevention & Wellness
- Calm Parents Help Calm Kids With ADHD
- Acetaminophen in Pregnancy Tied to ADHD Risk in Kids
- Nearly a Third of College Kids Think ADHD Meds Boost Grades
- Treating ADHD May Help Curb Later Drinking, Drug Problems
- Athletes With ADHD Favor Team Competition
- Imaging Study Confirms Brain Differences in People With ADHD
- Low-Income Kids More Likely to Have ADHD, Asthma
- Could the 'Mediterranean' Diet Help Prevent ADHD?
- Kids With ADHD Make 6.1 Million Doctor Visits a Year in U.S.: CDC
- Troubled Preschoolers Not Getting Effective Treatment: Report
- Guidelines May Have Helped Curb ADHD Diagnoses in Preschoolers
- Foster Kids Face Higher Risk of Health Problems: Study
- Amphetamines Polluting Some Urban Streams: Study
- ADHD More Often Missed in Minority Kids
- Could Diet in Pregnancy Raise Child's Odds for ADHD?
- Acetaminophen and Pregnancy: Bad Mix?
- Meds May Curb Risky Behaviors for Kids With ADHD
- Acetaminophen During Pregnancy May Up Risk of ADHD in Kids
- ADHD Common Among College Students Who Misuse Stimulant Drugs
- 4 Out of 5 Kids With Epilepsy Have Other Health Problems: Study
- Do ADHD Medicines Boost Substance Abuse Risk?
- Epilepsy May Triple ADHD Risk, Danish Study Finds
- Looks-Conscious Teens Trying Risky Supplements
- Are 'Workaholics' Prone to OCD, Anxiety?
- Sound Sleep Elusive for Many Kids With ADHD
- ADHD Meds May Pose Heart Risks for Some Kids
- Lifestyle May Be Key to Improving ADHD in Kids
- ADHD Can First Appear in Young Adulthood for Some, Study Suggests
- For ADHD, Start With Behavior Therapy, Not Drugs: CDC
- More U.S. Kids Have Chronic Health Problems: Study
- Could ADHD Drugs Lower Kids' Bone Density?
- Pediatricians Vary Widely in Diagnosing ADHD, Depression
- Psychological Disorders Affect 1 in 7 U.S. Kids Under 9: CDC
- Most Teens Who Abuse ADHD Meds Get Them From Others
- ADHD Meds Tied to Lower Bone Density in Kids
- Fidgeting May Help Students With ADHD Learn
- Could Adults' Expectations Drive Up ADHD Diagnoses in Kids?
- More College Students Misusing ADHD Med as Study Aid
- ADHD Tied to Obesity Risk for Girls, Study Contends
- Kids With ADHD May Be More Likely to Have Accident in Traffic: Study
- ADHD Meds May Raise Risk for Psychotic Side Effects in Some Kids: Study
- New Rules for Mammograms, Tanning Beds Top Health News of 2015
- ADHD May Hamper Social Relationships Early in Life
- ADHD Patients Show Weaker Connections in Brain Networks Tied to Focus: Study
- Abuse of Prescription Painkillers, Stimulants Ups Sexual Risks for Teens
- ADHD Diagnoses Rising Among U.S. Kids, Study Finds
- ADHD Medications Linked to Sleep Problems in Kids
- Kids Who Take ADHD Meds More Likely to Be Bullied, Study Finds
- Kids in Foster Care Have Tripled Rates of ADHD, Study Finds
- ADHD May Have Different Effects on Brains of Boys and Girls
- College Kids Easily Find Contraband ADHD Drugs, Other Meds
- ADHD May Mask Autism in Young Kids
- Chronic Pain Linked to ADHD
- One-Third of U.S. Kids With ADHD Diagnosed Before Age 6: Report
- Day Care Won't Cause Aggressive Behavior in Child, Study Finds
- Why Your Child Is Stressed: 10 Reasons
- ADHD Risk Rises for Each Week a Preemie Is Born Early
- More American Children Diagnosed With ADHD
- Head Injury Tied to Long-Term Attention Issues in Kids
- Are Too Many Young Americans Getting Antipsychotics for ADHD?
- Poor Health as Teen, Poor Job Prospects Later, Study Suggests
- Could ADHD Drug Find New Role in Menopause?
- Fidgeting May Help Children With ADHD to Focus
- Misuse of ADHD-Type Drugs Starts Long Before College: Study
- Pesticides Linked to ADHD, Study Says
- CDC: 1 in 10 Children Diagnosed With ADHD
- Study Links Sleep Troubles to Children's Mental Health
- ADHD Tied to Higher Risk of Eating Disorder in Kids and Teens
- Moms' Pre-Pregnancy Obesity Tied to ADHD, Other Issues in Kids
- Childhood Self-Control Linked to Better Job Prospects Later in Life
- Freedom to Fidget Helps Kids With ADHD Learn: Study
- Swallowing Pills? Children Can Learn How
- Higher Altitude States Have Fewer Kids With ADHD, Study Reveals
- Young Parents, Doubled ADHD Risk for Child?
- Prenatal Exposure to Pollutants May Spell Trouble for Kids
- ADHD Children May Gain More From Family-Centered Care
- Can Fish Oil Help Boys With ADHD Pay Attention?
- About 7 Percent of Kids Worldwide Have ADHD: Study
- ADHD May Raise Odds for Premature Death
- No Link Seen Between Oxytocin-Assisted Labor and ADHD
- Some Tiny Preemies Show Poorer Mental Health in Adulthood
- ADHD Linked to Earlier Use of Illicit Drugs in Teens: Study
- 1 in 5 Adults With Epilepsy Also Has ADHD Symptoms: Study
- ADHD Drug Might Help Treat Binge-Eating Disorder, Study Suggests
- ADHD May Raise Teens' Odds for Smoking, Drinking
- Medication Linked to Fewer Injuries in Kids With ADHD
- Almost Half of U.S. Kids Suffer Traumatic Stress, Study Shows
- Brain Training Goes to School
- The Promise and Perils of Brain Training
- Should Men Worry About Being Too Old to Have Kids?
- Two Generic Versions of ADHD Drug Not as Effective: FDA
- ADHD Stimulant Drug Abuse Common Among Young Adults: Survey
- Pollution Down, but Health Risks Persist
- ADHD Linked to Expectant Moms' Smog Exposure
- Typical ADHD Care Leaves Room for Improvement, Study Finds
- Is Violent Crime in Some People's Genes?
- U.S. Kids Use ADHD Meds More During School Year
- Health Tip: If Your Child's Grades Are Dropping
- ADHD Can Hamper School Performance as Early as 2nd Grade, Study Says
- Many Kids With ADHD May Be Missing Out on Talk Therapy
- Kids Taking ADHD Drugs Get Little Psychotherapy: Study
- Study Sees Differences in Brain Connections of Kids With ADHD
- Medications Plus Parent Training May Help Kids With Aggression, ADHD
- Family, Screen Time Tied to Kids' Success: Study
- ADHD Medications Won't Stunt Kids' Growth, Study Finds
- Childhood Mental Disability Rates Up, Study Finds
- Smoking While Pregnant Linked to ADHD in Children
- Kids With ADHD More Likely to Abuse Drugs: Analysis
- Health Tip: Communicate With an ADHD Child
- No Sign That ADHD Meds Raise Suicide Risk: Study
- Drug Therapy May Lower Odds That Kids With ADHD Will Smoke
- Kids With ADHD May Also Suffer Family Troubles
- Many Ivy League Students Admit Using ADHD Drugs for Better Grades: Study
- ADHD Drug Ritalin Boosted Self-Control in Tests
- Language Problems Common for Kids With ADHD, Study Finds
- Too Many Foster Kids With ADHD Treated With Antipsychotic Drugs: Study
- ADHD Drugs Linked to Later Weight Gain in Kids
- Autism, ADHD Tied to Gender Concerns in Some Kids: Study
- Kids With ADHD May Face Higher Obesity Risk as Teens
- Use of Tylenol in Pregnancy Tied to Higher ADHD Risk in Child
- Kids With ADHD May Benefit From 'Brain Wave' Training in School: Study
- Study: Kids With ADHD, Aggression May Benefit From 2nd Med
- Mother's Smoking, Early Birth May Raise ADHD Risk in Children
- Low Iron in Brain a Sign of ADHD?
- 1 in 10 U.S. Children Now Has ADHD, CDC Says
- Steroids for Preemies May Raise ADHD Risk, Study Says
- Sunny Regions Reflect Lower ADHD Rates: Study
- Kids With ADHD Often Prone to Bowel Problems: Study
- Does Your Preschool Child Have ADHD?
- More Links Seen Between Autism, ADHD
- Some Video Games May Boost Brain's Flexibility, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Help Manage ADHD
- Allergies, Asthma Show Links to ADHD: Study
- Antipsychotic Drugs May Triple Kids' Diabetes Risk, Study Suggests
- ADHD + Texting = Double Trouble for Teen Drivers, Study Finds
- Genetic Overlap Seen in Five Mental Disorders
- Video Game 'Addiction' More Likely With Autism, ADHD
- FDA Approves Brain Wave Test for ADHD
- ADHD May Be Tied to Longer-Lasting Head Injury, Study Says
- Minority Kids Less Likely to Be Diagnosed, Treated for ADHD: Study
- Minority Kids With Autism Less Likely to Use Specialty Services: Study
- Autism, ADHD Often Occur Together, Research Shows
- Many Parents Unaware of Teens' Abuse of ADHD Drugs
- Research Shows How Ritalin Affects Brains of Kids With ADHD
- ADHD Meds Don't Raise Risk of Drug Abuse in Adulthood: Review
- Kids With ADHD Less Able to Process Emotions During Sleep: Study
- ADHD in Childhood May Raise Risk for Obesity in Adulthood
- 1 in 5 U.S. Kids Has a Mental Health Disorder: CDC
- Most Docs Don't Follow ADHD Treatment Guidelines for Preschoolers: Study
- More Kids Diagnosed With Mental Health Disabilities, Study Finds
- Kids' Learning Disabilities May Have Multiple Causes
- Changes to Psychiatry's 'Bible' Could Widen Definition of ADHD
- One in 10 U.S. Kids Diagnosed With ADHD: Report
- Parent-Focused Classes May Help Tots at Risk for ADHD
- Antipsychotic Drug Use Rising for Kids on Medicaid, Study Finds
- Don't Give ADHD Meds to Undiagnosed Kids, Experts Urge
- ADHD Can Often Persist Into Adulthood
- Shared Genes May Link ADHD, Autism and Depression
- Non-Drug ADHD Treatments Don't Pan Out in Study
- ADHD Rises by Almost 25% in 1 Decade
- Obese Kids May Face Immediate Health Woes, Study Finds
- Childhood Vaccine Schedule Is Safe, Report Says
- Mind Wandering Drives Up Crash Rate
- Oxygen Deprivation in the Womb May Raise ADHD Risk
- Teen ADHD May Increase Risk for Adult Problems
- Big Changes in Psychiatry's 'Bible' of Disorders
- Mood-Altering Medications Not Overused in Teens
- Youngest Kids in Class May Be More Likely to Get ADHD Diagnosis
- ADHD Drugs Didn't Raise Heart Risks for Kids, Study Finds
- Gene May Be Tied to Both Smoking and ADHD, Study Suggests
- Exercise Boosts School Performance for Kids With ADHD: Study
- Some Boys With ADHD May Struggle as Adults
- Gene Tied to Obesity, Depression, ADHD
- Limit Fish While Pregnant? Study Questions Advice
- Background TV Takes a Toll on Children
- Kids Exposed to Mercury, Lead at Risk for ADHD
- More U.S. Kids Prescribed Off-Label Antipsychotics: Study
- Gestational Diabetes, Poverty Linked to ADHD
- Almost Half of U.S. Kids With Autism Have Been Bullied
- ADHD May Raise Girls' Risk for Suicide as Young Adults
- Anesthesia May Harm Children's Brains
- Teens With ADHD May Need Help Making Transition to College
- More Delays in Brain Growth Seen With ADHD
- Genetic Studies Give Clues to Tourette Syndrome, OCD
- Snoring Tots May Be at Risk for Behavior Problems
- Brain Scans May Spot Teens at Risk for Problem Drinking
- More Kids Taking Antipsychotics for ADHD: Study
- Signs of ADHD Evident by Preschool, Expert Says
- Writing Using the Eyes Might Help Paralyzed Communicate
- Monkey Study Suggests Long-Term Use of ADHD Drugs Safe
- Delaying ADHD Meds Could Hurt Kids' Math Scores
- Prescription Drugs for Kids: What's Up, Down
- 'Mindful' Meditation Tied to Healthy Brain Changes: Study
- Fear of the Dark May Trigger Insomnia
- FDA Warns of Fake Version of ADHD Drug Adderall
- Doubt Cast on Usefulness of 'Sensory' Therapies for Autism
- Overly Long Pregnancies Linked to Behavioral Problems in Toddlers
- Does Dopamine Explain Why Slackers Slack?
- Being Bullied Tied to Anxiety, Depression in Special-Needs Kids
- Teen Impulsiveness Has Different Sources in ADHD, Substance Use
- ADHD Diagnosis Rates Rose Sharply in Past Decade
- Acne-ADHD Link?
- More 'Safety' Workers Testing Positive for Drugs
- Kids of Meth-Using Moms at Risk of Behavioral Woes
- Fetal Exposure to Cellphone Radiation Tied to ADHD-Like Symptoms in Mice
- Is Immaturity Being Mistaken for ADHD?
- 'Parent Training' May Help Kids With Autism Behave Better
- Meds for Autism Not Well Understood: Study
- Gluten Sensitivity: Fact or Fad?
- Higher Cancer Rate Seen in Children With Juvenile Arthritis
- Anesthesia in Early Childhood May Be Linked to ADHD
- Study Links Cadmium Exposure to Learning Disabilities in Kids
- Why Some Children May ‘Grow Out' of Autism
- Is There an ADHD Diet?
- ADHD Drug Shortage Pushes Parents to Seek Substitutes
- Health Highlights: Jan. 3, 2012
- ADHD Drug Shortages: Why?
- Mom's Poverty, Diabetes Might Raise ADHD Risk in Kids
- Driving Isn't An Issue for Most People With Diabetes
- ADHD Drugs Not Linked to Increased Heart Risk in Adults
- Some Fish Oil Supplements Fishy on Quality
- Kids With ADHD Have Distinct Brain Patterns
- Meditation May Help Brain Tune Out Distractions
- ADHD Brain Changes Appear to Persist Into Adulthood
- Lack of Sleep, Overweight Linked to Kids' Learning Problems
- ADHD Drugs Likely Do Not Boost Heart Risk
- Number of U.S. Kids on ADHD Meds Keeps Rising
- Study: BPA Common in Kids' Canned Foods
- Kids' Poor Bedtime Habits May Bring ADHD Misdiagnosis
- Fast-Paced Cartoons May Hurt Kids' Attention, Memory
- Late Talkers Not at Risk for Behavior Problems Later On
- Brain-Training Games May Give Kids an Achievement Edge
- Drug Combo May Help Treat Kids With ADHD
- Study: Many With ADHD Can't Control Emotions
- Study: ADHD Linked to Preterm Birth
- ADHD: Genetic Mutation May Be Key
- Eating Fresh Foods May Cut Exposure to BPA
- Epileptic Kids Have More Psychiatric Symptoms
- Strattera May Treat ADHD in Some Young Kids
- Hand Movements May Offer ADHD Hints
- Kids' Behavior Not Linked to Obese Moms-to-Be
- Pesticide Exposure Linked to ADHD Risk
- Most Kids With ADHD Take Medication
- Pesticides on Produce Tied to ADHD in Children
- Genetics, Psychology May Trigger ADHD
- Motivational Incentives Help Kids With ADHD
- Health Tip: Managing ADHD
- ADHD Symptoms Often Subside Within a Year
- ADHD Brain May Be a Little Different
- Lead Exposure May Contribute to ADHD
- Ambidextrous Kids More Likely to Have ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD: Teacher Input Overlooked?
- Childhood ADHD Linked to Criminal Behavior in Adults
- ADHD Tied to Brain's Reward Pathway
- Head Injury in Young Kids May Predict ADHD Diagnosis
- Stimulants Help Students With ADHD
- ADHD Drug Does Stunt Growth
- ADHD Raises Kids' Health Costs Even Before Diagnosis
- Do ADHD Drugs Stunt Kids' Growth?
- FDA OKs ADHD Treatment Patch for Kids
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Children's Health & Parenting Newsletter