Acerola, cherry-like fruit, is native to Central and South America and is regarded as a vitamin C powerhouse. The tropical superfood provides several important vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. Read more: Acerola Cherry Vitamin C, Fruit, Powder, and Benefits Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
High-Fiber Super Foods: Whole Grains, Fruits, & More
Learn about high-fiber foods. From fresh fruits to whole grains, these fiber-rich foods can lower cholesterol, prevent...
Juice Wars: Best and Worst Vegetable and Fruit Juices
Although the best kinds of juice deliver a bounty of vitamins, the worst are hardly better than liquid candy. Learn to...
What Not to Eat When Pregnant Pictures: Alcohol, Fish, Fruit Juice, Sushi
Do you know which common foods may be risky during pregnancy? Learn which foods to avoid, while pregnant, such as queso dip,...
Diet and Nutrition: Which Fruits Are Highest and Lowest in Sugar?
Sugar content in fruit varies. High-sugar fruits include mangoes, pears, grapes, cherries, bananas, figs, and watermelon....
11 Exotic Fruits You Should Try
Exotic fruits like acai, guava, and papaya are loaded with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn when these exotic fruits are ripe,...
Raw or Cooked? Get the Most Out of Fruits and Veggies
Certain cooking methods unlock more nutrients in fruits and vegetables. And, raw produce has its benefits. Here are some tips to...
Vitamin C: What You Should Know
Want to see if you're getting enough vitamin c? Find out what you should know with this slideshow from WebMD.
Diet and Nutrition: Low-Carb Fruits
Yes, fruit has carbs. It also provides vitamins your body needs. Don’t skip it: Learn how to make every carb count.
Diet and Nutrition: Fruit and Veggie Skins You Can Eat
Although we regularly peel many fruit and veggie skins, some are actually packed with nutrients. Check out these 11 fruits and...
Related Disease Conditions
What Are the Side Effects of Tart Cherry Juice?
Antioxidants, fiber, vitamin A, and Vitamin C are just a few of the beneficial nutrients found in tart cherry juice.
Which Fruits Have the Highest Protein?
The recommended daily allowance of protein for adults is 0.36 grams per pound of bodyweight. The fruits that have the highest protein content include avocados and guava.
What Are the Best Fruits for Lowering Blood Pressure?
The best fruits for lowering blood pressure include citrus fruits, berries, bananas, pomegranates, prunes, and melons.
Which Fruit is Best in the Second Trimester?
When you are pregnant, it is important to have a well-balanced diet, with variable nutritious foods that include fruit and vegetables. Fruits that are the most important to eat during the second trimester include bananas, apples, berries and other fruits.
Which Fruits Are High in Potassium?
Potassium is an important mineral that plays a vital role in the body. Fruits that are high in potassium include bananas, cantaloupe, oranges, avocados, grapefruit, apricots, honeydew, guava and kiwi.
What Is the Most Effective Vitamin C Serum?
Vitamin C serums are skincare products that contain L-ascorbic acid, ascorbyl-6-palmitate, or magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. Effective vitamin C products contain between an eight and 20 percent concentration of vitamin C. They may also contain tyrosine, zinc, and vitamin E and be in an opaque bottle.
What Fruits Should Diabetics Avoid?
Managing diabetes successfully is about managing a combination of blood glucose levels. Diabetics do not have to avoid fruit, but they should adhere to sensible portion sizes and watch their overall carb intake.
Treatment & Diagnosis
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Is It OK to Take Vitamin C Every Day?
- What Happens If You Take Too Much Vitamin C?
- What Vitamins Are Best for Weight Loss and Losing Belly Fat?
- Vitamin Toxicity: What Happens If You Overdose on Vitamins?
- Is Chayote a Fruit or Vegetable and What Are the Health Benefits?
- Which Fruit Has the Highest Antioxidants?
- 15 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin C Deficiency
- Do I Need Extra Vitamins if I Take A Multivitamin?
- Which Fruits Have Fewer Calories?
- What Vegetables and Fruits Should Not Be Juiced?
- What Is Jujube Fruit, and What Is it Good for?
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies: Symptoms and Potential Diseases
- Why Is Too Much Vitamin C Bad for You?
- What Are the Nutritional Benefits of Eating Peaches, and Are They Healthier Than Other Fruits?
- What Is the Difference Between Peaches and Nectarines? Which Is Healthier?
- Is Fruit Bad for Weight Loss?
- What Are the Benefits of Taking Vitamin C?
- What Fruits Should You Eat and Avoid on a Keto Diet?
- The 11 Best Fruits for Weight Loss
- What Are the Best Sources of Vitamin C and What Is It Good For?
- Vitamin C Benefits to Your Health
- Fruit Salad Tips & Recipes
- Fruit Juices Provide Health Benefits
- MyPyramid Plan: Tips To Eating More Fruits
- Antioxidant-Loaded Fruits
- Fruit and Vegetable: Easy Ways to Get 9 Servings
- Vitamin C: Tips for Getting Your Vitamins
- Fruit Juice: The Buzz about Grape Juice
- Fruits Can Enhance and Entertain