When is it time to wean your baby from the breast or bottle to solid foods? Learn how and when to wean your child from breastmilk to formula, and from formula to solid food. Read more: 7 Signs It's Time To Wean Your Baby from Breast or Bottle Feeding Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Baby's First Year: Milestones Month by Month
When do babies learn to crawl? Start teething? Learn about major milestones in your baby's first months. Get tips on how to help...
Better Ways to Feed Your Baby
What tips and tricks help you introduce healthy foods to your baby's diet. Learn techniques for feeding that work for infants and...
Get the Facts About Bottle Feeding and Infant Formula
Do you need to warm a bottle? What's the best way to burp your baby? Find out what you need to know about bottle feeding and...
Your Child's First Year of Development
What developmental milestones can you expect to see during baby's first year? Find out when babies learn to smile, laugh, crawl,...
Feeding Baby Year 1: Starting Solids With Baby Food in Pictures
These nutritious foods are great for your baby's first year, and include cereal and baby food. Our experts offer tips on starting...
Related Disease Conditions
Breastfeeding: Common Breastfeeding Challenges
Breastfeeding an infant can cause common challenges both for the mother an infant. Some challenges include sore nipples, low milk supply, oversupply of milk, engorgement, plugged ducts, breast infection, fungal infections, nursing strike, inverted, flat, or very large nipples, breastfeeding a baby with health problems, and breastfeeding in special situations. Tips and helpful information can inform mothers how to manage and handles these challenges while continuing to breastfeed her baby.
How Can You Tell if Your Baby Is Constipated?
Constipation is a common issue that affects many infants. Learn the signs of constipation in babies, what causes it, how doctors diagnose it, and what you can do to treat it.
Local ResourcesFind a local Doctor in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Microplastics Are Seeping Out of Baby's Bottle, Study Shows
- Study Questions Need to Wait Days to Give Baby New Foods
- Breastfeeding OK After Mom Has Anesthesia, Experts Say
- Health Tip: Dos and Don'ts of Homemade Baby Formula
- Health Tip: What to Expect While Breastfeeding
- Bathing a Baby Less Scary Than It Sounds
- Pumped Breast Milk Falls Short of Breastfed Version
- Breastfeeding Is Still Best
- Baby Steps Head Off a Fussy Eater
- Health Tip: Understanding Bottlemouth Syndrome
- Your 6-Month-Old Isn't Sleeping Through the Night? Relax
- Breast Milk, Formula Affect Baby's 'Microbiome' in Different Ways
- Navigating New Parent Nerves
- Breast Milk May Boost Preemies' Brain Development
- Want Good Sleep for Baby? Food May Be Key
- Most U.S. Babies Start Solid Foods Too Soon