- What other names is 7-alpha-hydroxy-dhea known by?
- What is 7-alpha-hydroxy-dhea?
- How does 7-alpha-hydroxy-dhea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for 7-alpha-hydroxy-dhea.
People take 7-alpha-hydroxy-DHEA to lose weight, increase lean body mass and muscle, boost the immune system, improve memory, and prevent aging.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Promoting weight loss.
- Increasing lean body mass.
- Building muscle.
- Boosting the activity of the immune system.
- Improving memory.
- Preventing aging.
- Other conditions.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of 7-alpha-hydroxy-DHEA during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.