Parsley has been used for millennia in traditional herbal therapy to treat a wide range of medical ailments, such as curing cancer, anemia, and arthritis. Read more: 21 Impressive Health Benefits and Uses of Parsley Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Drug Interactions: What Foods, Drugs, Herbs Affect Medications?
What foods, drugs, and herbal supplements interact with your pharmaceuticals? Learn about grapefruit and other common drug...
Vitamins and Supplements: What to Know Before You Take Herbal Supplements
Not all herbs and supplements are safe, especially if you have certain medical conditions or take some drugs. Find out which ones...
Treatment & Diagnosis
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Cooking With Herbs
- Over-the-Counter and Herbal Remedies for Weight Loss
- Herbs, Vitamins, and More for Diabetes
- Herbal Remedies for Digestive Problems?
- Dietary Supplement : Guiding Your Herb Search
- Herbs: Harvest Your Own Herbs
- Herbs: A Dangerous Prescription
- In My Opinion: Herbal Lessons From Germany
- Herbs for Kids
- Herbs for Kids: What's Safe, What's Not
- Diabetes: Herbs for Diabetes
- Herbs: Bilberry Bombs
- Hope in an Herb Mix
- Herbs: Are They Good Medicine?
- Mental Health: Nutrition and Herbs for the Mind
- Men Use Herbal Therapies?
- Herbs: Do These Herbs Work?