- Quiz: Your Baby's First Year!
- 10 Mistakes New Parents Make Slideshow Pictures
- Parenting and Healthy Eating Slideshow Pictures
- What is zinc oxide?
- What brand names are available for zinc oxide?
- Is zinc oxide available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for zinc oxide?
- Why is zinc oxide prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of zinc oxide?
- What is the dosage for zinc oxide?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with zinc oxide?
- Is zinc oxide safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about zinc oxide?
Is zinc oxide available as a generic drug?
Do I need a prescription for zinc oxide?
Quick GuideBaby's First Year: Month to Month Development Milestones
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.