In this Article
sleep, anxiety, high blood pressure, increased heart rate, dizziness, stomach upset, and more.
The chemical yohimbine is considered unsafe for use without a healthcare professional because side effects might occur with improper use. Some of these serious side effects include severe low blood pressure, heart problems, and other serious conditions including death.
Yohimbe is UNSAFE for children, because children appear to be much more sensitive to the side effects.
Do not take yohimbe if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions