In this Article
Yin chen can cause nausea, bloating, dizziness, and heart problems. Allergic reactions have occurred in people who are allergic to other plants and herbs in the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Members of this family include daisies, ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and many other herbs.
Don't attempt to treat liver or gallstone problems without medical advice.
Don't give yin chen to children under 12 years of age.
Do not use yin chen if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions