In this Article
diarrhea, nausea, stomach cramps, excessive urination, skin irritation, and low blood levels of potassium and calcium. People who are allergic to ragweed may also be allergic to yellow dock.
Don't use raw or uncooked yellow dock. It can cause serious side effects including vomiting, heart problems, breathing difficulty, and even death. Also, handling raw yellow dock can cause skin irritation in some people.
Do not take yellow dock if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions