Patient Comments: Menstruation - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience during your menstrual period? How do you relieve your worst symptoms?

Comment from: lucy, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 03

I used to have severe premenstrual symptoms, which was diagnosed as PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder). I was prescribed a pill called Lybrel. It is a miracle pill! It took all my severe PMDD symptoms away including my period for past 4 years since I started taking that pill. I feel much better!

Comment from: jacque_22, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 16

I experience a 3 times a year menstrual period.

Women's Health - Menopause Symptoms Question: What were your first symptoms and signs of menopause? Which symptoms were/have been the most challenging?
Pregnancy - Symptoms Question: What were the first changes you noticed in your body early in your pregnancy?