Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Cardiologist Doctors for Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome?
Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome is a specific type of abnormality of the electrical system of the heart. This syndrome causes a specific pattern on an electrocardiogram (Wolff-Parkinson-White patter...
Other Related Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.