- Cosmetic Dentistry: Before and After Pictures
- Teeth Whitening Secrets Slideshow Pictures
- Take the Dental Health Quiz
- Patient Comments: Wisdom Teeth - Removal Complications
- Patient Comments: Wisdom Teeth - Recovery
- Patient Comments: Wisdom Teeth - Pain
- Patient Comments: Wisdom Teeth - Cost
- Find a local Doctor in your town
- What are wisdom teeth?
- How do I know if I have wisdom teeth?
- Do all wisdom teeth need to be extracted?
- What if the wisdom teeth hurt and they cannot be extracted right away?
- How is wisdom tooth extraction performed?
- What is the recovery like after wisdom teeth extraction?
- What are the potential risks and complications of wisdom teeth extraction?
- How much does wisdom teeth extraction cost?
How much does wisdom teeth extraction cost?
The cost of the procedure is often dependent on whether the tooth is impacted or not and can range from about $100 to $600 dollars per tooth. The cost can increase if sedation is needed or requested.
Medically reviewed by Kenneth Rotskoff, MD, DDS; Board Certified Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery
Najjar, T., et al. "Tooth Extraction." Medscape.com. Apr. 4, 2013.
Neville, Brad W., et al. Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: W.B. Saunders Company, 2002.