How does Wild Lettuce work?
Wild lettuce has calming, relaxing, and pain relieving effects.
Are there safety concerns?
Wild lettuce seems safe for most people in small amounts. Applying wild lettuce directly to the skin can cause irritation. Large amounts can cause sweating, fast heartbeat, pupil dilation, dizziness
, ringing in the ears, vision changes, sedation, breathing difficulty, and death.
Do not use wild lettuce if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have prostate enlargement - benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- You have an eye condition called narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You are allergic to ragweed, marigolds, daisies, or related herbs.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Wild lettuce might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.