Patient Comments: Whiplash - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your whiplash?

Comment from: beena, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: June 26

I am a 33 yrs. old working lady. Last week I had a head bang as a hard object fell on me. After 1 week my neck became stiff and feels heavy. Also i have started getting backache in the lower back. I hit my forehead only. There was a small cut on my forehead, but its now subsided and healed. I am a very healthy and active lady with no disease or problem.my right arm has also stared paining. I showed the doctor. X-ray of skull was taken. It's absolutely fine. No problem was found. I also have a sort of pressure inside my head.

Comment from: hotrodbob905, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: December 10

I have a very bad neck with advanced disintegrating discs, arthritis, stenosis and spondylitis. My problems were enough until I hit a car that was going through a red light in a snow storm. I T-boned him and to say the least my whiplash has caused extra problems. I am now dizzy and have ear ringing every day along with the extra pain in my neck and shoulders. I will start message and physio next week. I am a 61 yr old singer. I hope none of the new problems will affect my voice.

Comment from: maj5656, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 24

I was in a wreck in April of this year and I have had neck stiffness, headaches in the back of my head, and so on.

Whiplash - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your whiplash?
Whiplash - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with whiplash.