Patient Comments: Weber-Christian Disease - Symptoms

What were the symptoms associated with Weber-Christian disease in you or someone you know?

Comment from: tongannokie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 09

I was diagnosed with Weber-Christian disease in 1974 when I was 16. At that time I was told only 150 cases had been recorded. I have now 40 years later, had a flare up. My right leg is almost total brown from the disease. I have just had a large red spot on my right leg, it has moved up to my knee area. It is very painful, but the red on my calf is now brown, and hard. I would love more information on this disease that has affected my life and no one seems to know anything about it.

Comment from: shirley, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 31

I was diagnosed with Weber-Christian disease in December 2013, with painful red rash over my legs and below the knees and since then I have had 4 flare ups.

Weber-Christian Disease - Treatments Question: What types of treatment have you found effective for Weber-Christian disease?