Patient Comments: Warts - Seeing a Doctor

Why did you go to a doctor for wart removal? Was it successful? Please discuss your experience.

Comment from: Nana, 7-12 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 09

I have taken my granddaughter to two specialists to deal with a wart on the tip of her nose. The first doctor sold us medicine for 86 dollars and it blistered up and it seem to mostly go away but it returned bigger and uglier! It is embarrassing for her. The second doctor froze it off, but again it came back even bigger. Now I'm looking to find another doctor to try to get it off. It sticks out so easily because it started on the tip of her nose but now is long and down to her left nasal cavity.

Comment from: Ali, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: November 27

I just came back from the clinic after removing a foot wart. It's been causing me pain for a week or two specially when walking on bare feet. I thought it was a small piece of glass that went into my foot yet I don't remember stepping on broken glass. The doctor found out it's a wart. I can tell that it happened when I went to the beach a month ago.

Comment from: willie, 55-64 Male (Caregiver) Published: November 01

I had one on my foot underneath my small toe. It was successfully freezed out by my doctor. It was very painful for 3 to 5 days, I used Myprodol for pain relief.

Warts - Effective Treatments Question: Which wart treatments have been effective for you?
Warts - Experiences Question: Please describe your experience with common warts.
Warts - OTC Treatments Question: Have you tried OTC treatments for warts? Please share your experience.